Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569570 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adenaicky(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
I must appreciate the effort of the people behind this thread,you guys are doing a great job.I used to be an observer of the topics being discussed and going through job adverts until recently when I decided to join.I am happy to give feedback that I've been employed in one of the schools advertised here.I did the job interview in April but was told they would get back to me and they did got back to me to come for the second interview,God made me scale through and I join their work force fully yesteday,29th July.I must not forget to add that I also went for job interview in a school at Ifo around early July,the owner of the school is kind and caring,he told me to resume in August,it was on my way home from ifo that I got the text to come for 2nd interview at Ikeja,like I said earlier God made me got the job.It is more juicier than Ifo and so many things to learn there to help my career.I don't know how to drop the bombshell to the people at ifo that I will no longer resume with them.I don't want to hurt the proprietor cos he is very kind.And my career is also important to me.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adenaicky:
I must appreciate the effort of the people behind this thread,you guys are doing a great job.I used to be an observer of the topics being discussed and going through job adverts until recently when I decided to join.I am happy to give feedback that I've been employed in one of the schools advertised here.I did the job interview in April but was told they would get back to me and they did got back to me to come for the second interview,God made me scale through and I join their work force fully yesteday,29th July.I must not forget to add that I also went for job interview in a school at Ifo around early July,the owner of the school is kind and caring,he told me to resume in August,it was on my way home from ifo that I got the text to come for 2nd interview at Ikeja,like I said earlier God made me got the job.It is more juicier than Ifo and so many things to learn there to help my career.I don't know how to drop the bombshell to the people at ifo that I will no longer resume with them.I don't want to hurt the proprietor cos he is very kind.And my career is also important to me.
Thank you for the feedback. Tell him you had both offer but decided to take the one closer to where you reside because you can't be commuting long distance and offer to help if they need someone with your competence. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adenaicky:
congrat ....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adenaicky(f): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank you sir.I will get in touch with him tomorrow.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
iloveAy:
i really appreciate your contribution.thank you smiley

U more dan welc
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Adenaicky congratulations. It shall be permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chinksy7: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello all,
Does any one know of any teacher training programmes coming up this August anywhere, specially targeted for Secondary School Teachers.
Excluding the MeadowHall and Corona School trainings.

Any info will be appreciated
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
nitane25:
Viewers, I greet u all. Please from Iyana Ipaja Bus stop.. how do I get to Unique Estate , Baruwa ,Ipaja? I have an appointment with XP group Foundation........Wish me goodluck. Thank u so much.

Xp group foundation?? Is dat a school?? Anyway from iyana ipaja u may take ayobo baruwa in side or better still ,jus take ipaja church n drop at baruwa then take bike to ur destination
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
ravensckar:
Lolz! Just like I told someone earlier on, I didn't write those stuff up there to be acknowledged like I've arrived. I did write it just to motivate upcoming educatinists.

As regards your request, well, it may interest you to know that I didn't get to those places on my own accord. Still flying under someone's radar. But, should any private deal of mine requires an extra-hand, I'll advertise it here like I did in the past. Thanks!

ok! Thanks for the response.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by amicableSavage: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
please i need a teaching job in maths /f maths. pls help anyone
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spicy244(f): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adenaicky:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
GoldenDr:
did you check previous pages? If no, please do. There is a school that is ready to provide accommodation at Magboro in Ogun state.
Oh thank you sir, Which local govt is Magboro? and how can I get there? and what is the name of the school?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Oh thank you sir, Which local govt is Magboro? and how can I get there? and what is the name of the school?
Have you seen it? There is a number there. Call the number for more info.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
chinksy7:
Hello all,
Does any one know of any teacher training programmes coming up this August anywhere, specially targeted for Secondary School Teachers.
Excluding the MeadowHall and Corona School trainings.

Any info will be appreciated
what is your location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
1. four months after NYSC
2. yes my first Job after NYSC.
3. yes
4. I stay with my uncle.
The school is just a 10 mins work from house.
avicky:

Answer GoldenDr 's question before I advise you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
GoldenDr:
Have you seen it? There is a number there. Call the number for more info.
No,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
amicableSavage:
please i need a teaching job in maths /f maths. pls help anyone
Do the needful by droping your CV to schools around you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
No,
Av seen it, but it is only for NCE graduates
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
No,
that would be your assignment. Go through the pages. Have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Holistics Business Solutions - Our client, a leading Montessori School in Lagos State, seeks to recruit a qualified individual for the position of:

Job Title: Head Teacher

Job Description
Carry out day to day management, organisation and administration of the School.
Effectively manage teaching and learning
Promote excellence, equality and high expectations for all pupils
Evaluate school performance and identify priorities for continuous improvement
Manage resources to achieve the school’s aims and objectives
Create a safe and productive learning environment which is engaging and fulfilling for all pupils
Monitor and evaluate teaching and learning and the standards of students’ achievement and set targets for improvement.
Maintain an environment and a code of behaviour to promote and secure effective learning and good behaviour.
Keep close contact with parents/carers and meet with them where appropriate to discuss their child's progress or welfare
Determine, organise and implement an appropriate curriculum for the School
Implement and sustain effective systems for the management of staff performance
Ensure that all employees (teachers and support staff) at the School receive appropriate information and training to enable them to carry out their professional duties
Create and develop an organisation in which all the staff recognise that they are accountable for the success of the school
Competency and Skill Requirement
Two years senior management experience in a school.
Five years experience in the ‘teaching’ profession.
A Degree (preferably in an education course). A Master's Degree is an added advantage.
Experience of leading and managing a team.
A thorough knowledge and understanding of the basic school curriculum.
A proven ability to motivate, lead and interact with staff, students and parents/carers.
Ability to plan strategically with a sense of priorities.
Able to use appropriate leadership styles in different situations.
Ability to deal sensitively with people and resolve conflict.
Able to demonstrate high level organisational skills.
A record of involvement in school extra curricular activities, school programmes, educational visits, expeditions, etc.
Substantial experience of curriculum innovation and development that has resulted in raised standards.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: whbsjobcentre@gmail.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only applicants with a school management experience (i.e. deputy headteachers and headteachers) will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
manie:

Foucus College used to be a very popular school in Lagos in the late 1980s and 1990s. I guess the 3 ladies who own the place are now aged and have lost steam. The ladies should be in their late 70s or early 80s now.
Former Minister of Education Prof. Fanfuwa owns the school. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
igho9:
Please, does anyone have info about any private school currently recruiting in Asaba, Delta State?
what is your location in Delta State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
masties2:
Good day house. Gurus in the house pls what is the difference between lesson plan and lesson note. How is lesson plan drafted. Thanks.

I saw ample information on lesson notes in some pages back but nothing on lesson plan.
avicky, evathyst, kendraloops, endtime1 for your attention.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
I wrote waec twice, Jamb thrice and I had carry over, in fact am not scared of failing. Failure is an opportunity to begin intelligently all over again.

You are a giant, not many would take the step you have taken...... You can't give in now just because you failed am sure you have learnt a thing or two about running a day care. Running has never solved anything-sunnypar. Facing it squarely make you stronger. Dust yourself up and try again.

I remember during NYSC there is this drill that you go underneath the beam, which signify that there are times in life we may get stuck but need to push to pull through, some got their khaki hooked, their hair hooked and some their khaki tore but in the end they came out relieved. I am willingly to help.

Nigeria need entrepreneurs and tenderlyme is one out of the millions of entrepreneurs we have.
As regard masters, some schools na die o!!! Make avicky, prof gday, ravenasckar and co comment.
tenderlyme:
gd morning house may GOD give u all d strength to kp up d gud job .I want to go for a masters prog in child psychology because by his grace i plan on opening a daycare i tried it b4 but failed due to inexperience and being a novice. I studied French education back den in delsu am wondering if to go back there and do d masters prog because NOUN no child psychology or pls can someone advice me where else to go and i need help on which sch is d best in terms of no delay and affordable fees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Vacancies exist in a Microfinance Bank in PH

But for Tellers. Pls this position is strictly for OND and NCE holders.
Note: The pay is not up to 50k but more than 40k. I mean after tax. Be aware you might be redeployed outside PH after your training.

Interested send CV to edomobi@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2015
We are in need of home lesson tutors for the following classes and subjects :
Sss class : English, literature ,govt,economics
Jss class: English ,Mathematics ,sciences

each subject cost 10k per month
call 08057264182 or email jncharles25@gmail.com

N,B: only for ppl in Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja ,sango area of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2015
manie:

Foucus College used to be a very popular school in Lagos in the late 1980s and 1990s. I guess the 3 ladies who own the place are now aged and have lost steam. The ladies should be in their late 70s or early 80s now.
hmmmmmmm?.......but they should hand over to their children or any dependable relative even educational management consultant to help run the school for them nah!......women sef!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 12:37am On Jul 31, 2015
igho9:
Please, does anyone have info about any private school currently recruiting in Asaba, Delta State?
You don't need such info this is the "transfer market" period for teachers in the teaching profession so drop your CV in schools around your vicinity.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 12:53am On Jul 31, 2015
GoldenDr:
Sit ke....with Phd-in view.
By the powers vested on me by the senate.... I hereby confer on you Doctors Honris. You shall henceforth be Dr. Avicky.
All Dean of Faculties should take note.
Dr. avicky and GoldenDr two educational doctors in the house i hail ooo! owo meji anti ese meji fun eyin nikan........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:08am On Jul 31, 2015
GoldenDr:
Former Minister of Education Prof. Fanfuwa owns the school. I stand to be corrected.

It is owned by the wife of Late Prof Fafunwa and 2 other white ladies.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:09am On Jul 31, 2015
GoldenDr:

It is owned by the wife of Late Prof Fafunwa and 2 other white ladies. Mrs Fafunwa is also an Eueopean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.