Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,059 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568823 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2014
luvola: I went to gbagada that morning but was told it will hold at festac and since I cried for the someone to post the address of the school here but nobody pasted it . At the end ,I have to go to other places I planned for the day.

School work Is only my last resort in terms of job. Thank you anyway for the update. keep up the good work.
My Dear dis is no excuse. U had 2 options

(1) Ask the ppl u met there festac address

(2) Google is ur friend dats y u hav a phone

P.S; I hate it wen ppl don't perservere or giv up easily. That was how a friend was supposd to hav an interview by 10am and by 9, he was still on hold up in Ikeja. Did u knw wat he did? He told d driver to stop and went bak home. If I was in his shoes, I would hav got there even if its 11 and xplain tins to them its possible they didn't start by 10 or they may still b on it and he may b given a chance. I'm not blaming u though but remember, winners never quit. It means u wasted ur efforts going there in d first place.

Sorry 4 d long epiostle just saying. cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2014
DoveQueen: My Dear dis is no excuse. U had 2 options

P.S; I hate it wen ppl don't perservere or giv up easily. That was how a friend was supposd to hav an interview by 10am and by 9, he was still on hold up in Ikeja. Did u knw wat he did? He told d driver to stop and went bak home. If I was in his shoes, I would hav got there even if its 11 and xplain tins to them its possible they didn't start by 10 or they may still b on it and he may b given a chance. I'm not blaming u though but remember, winners never quit. It means u wasted ur efforts going there in d first place.

From my own experience I really do not think most of these applicants are serious. They want everything on a platter of gold. They carry themselves as if they are doing the employer a favour by responding to adverts. This is a very wrong way to go about job hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SarahD(f): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2014
At Corona;
We believe in people and the power they bring to our world. We are proud of our long term success and measurable impact on our community.
Ours is a world class high performance team - teaching and living out our mission, focused on excellence and continuous improvement.
We are passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching for us is the most fulfilling career.
We cherish old time values of professionalism, integrity, ethics and service. We are ambitious, yet modest; constantly pushing the seams of the envelope, fully committed to the total development of every child.
We are proud of our brand, our unique heritage and business model.
It is all about our people. Our people must be:
Passionate
Creative
Enthusiastic
Flexible
Collegial
Everyday Learners
Values Driven
Broadminded
Dedicated
If these strike a chord with you, then we would like to hear from you.
We are currently updating our database for the following positions
1.      Learning Support Teachers
2.      Art Teachers
3.      Yoruba Teachers
4.      Music Teachers
5.      Mathematics Teachers
Interested candidates with suitable qualification and experience (Minimum of 2.1 in a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a PGCE [Post Graduate Certificate in Education] and a minimum of 3 years suitable teaching experience ) are invited to join us.
Join Corona.
Send your resume/CV tocareers@coronaschools.org

I saw this advert in their website and decided to post it here.
Goodluck.

Deadline is on the 2nd of September.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
DoveQueen: My Dear dis is no excuse. U had 2 options

and how do you know I didnt search the internet ? You taught am not smart ? well as I said ,playing blame game isn't my nature but it was someone that doesn't sure of an info that opined that she taught the test will hold at gbagada (an info ) she was not sure of. Yes they told me the address exactly 8:48am. I didnt regret anyway for now going since I have other places I intend going . I have already prepared for logistics/contingencies so I wad able to drop five CVs to some audit firms within this area since accounting is my discipline.

N.b I was given feedback ,anyway thank you for the information you gave here. shalom
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2014
luvola: and how do you know I didnt search the internet ? You taught am not smart ? well as I said ,playing blame game isn't my nature but it was someone that doesn't sure of an info that opined that she taught the test will hold at gbagada (an info ) she was not : kiss-*sure of. Yes they told me the address exactly 8:48am. I didnt regret anyway for now going since I have other places I intend going . I have already prepared for logistics/contingencies so I wad able to drop five CVs to some audit firms within this area since accounting is my discipline.

N.b I was given feedback ,anyway thank you for the information you gave here. shalom
Ok bro its ok. We are cool kiss
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2014
wink
DoveQueen: Ok bro its ok. We are cool kiss
smiley
DoveQueen: Ok bro its ok. We are cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2special(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2014
@Lvola,pls kindly forget the teaching job.....Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gudevenin all. I was among those not successful in the satellite town test I went for in a school 2wks ago but I just got a mail from them inviting me for an interview on Tuesday is this possible or a mistake? Pls I need ur response its urgent. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hakunajay(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2014
DoveQueen: Gudevenin all. I was among those not successful in the satellite town test I went for in a school 2wks ago but I just got a mail from them inviting me for an interview on Tuesday is this possible or a mistake? Pls I need ur response its urgent. Thanks

Who told you you're not successful? Getting a text from them shows you are. So you better haul a*se to the interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hakunajay(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2014
luvola: and how do you know I didnt search the internet ? You taught am not smart ? well as I said ,playing blame game isn't my nature but it was someone that doesn't sure of an info that opined that she taught the test will hold at gbagada (an info ) she was not sure of. Yes they told me the address exactly 8:48am. I didnt regret anyway for now going since I have other places I intend going . I have already prepared for logistics/contingencies so I wad able to drop five CVs to some audit firms within this area since accounting is my discipline.

Please bro, try to consider another profession please... Unless you'll teach any subjects other than English.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2014
Hello all pls who knows anything about the Piers school Alagomeji? I saw the vacancy here and applied though the name of the sch was not stated then. Pls if u have any info, I will love to knw their salary range or the salary range of schs in that area. I got an interview invite frm them. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2014
hakunajay:

Please bro, try to consider another profession please... Unless you'll teach any subjects other than English.
and who told you I intend going for teaching job as a career ? You think you are more vast than me ? keep wallowing in delusional .

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2014
hakunajay:

I was curious when I typed the aforementioned post but all what you noticed was my grammatical blunders to show how daft you are. Msheew
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by simple2004(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
if you are interested apply:
Charismartin International Schools (CMIS) is an exciting place filled with opportunities to grow, develop and build a rewarding career for those who are willing to pay the price for excellence. CMIS has a serene, friendly and invigorating environment where you can always look forward to being at work as everyone inspires you to be your best.

CMIS is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Secondary Shool Teacher

Job Description
Your typical day-to-day job would include;

Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
Use relevant technology to support instruction.
Grading, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
Preparing pupils for academic competitions, qualifications and external examinations;
Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour;
Supervising and supporting the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities, school publicity and sporting events;
Participating in departmental meetings, PTA meetings and whole school training events.
Actively contributing towards the school's growth and development through creative contributions and supportive attitude.
Undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in-service training as part of continuing professional development.
Working in cooperation with other staff and make g active contributions towards the growth and development of the school.
Ensuring teaching location is clean, organised and all learners are appropriately dressed before, during and after lessons.
Helping to enforce school rules and regulations, implementing policies and ensuring school runs effectively as applicable to job role.
Taking on additional duties as may be deemed fit by the school from time to time.
If you are talented, smart, hard-working, organised, result oriented, upwardly mobile, love new challenges, love to make things happen, have a can-do attitude and are of good character, CMIS is your ideal school.

Application Closing Date
19th September, 2014.

How to Apply
Interested candidates should please send their CV's and a cover letters to: jobs@charismartinschools.org

Note:
Your CV should contain the following:

Name, address, telephone number and email.
Work history (including Name of company, Dates of employment and experience acquired in bullet points)
Professional qualifications
Educational qualifications
References(preferably from previous work place).

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
luvola: I was curious when I typed the aforementioned post but all what you noticed was my grammatical blunders to show how daft you are. Msheew
you don't need to reply the bloke. Didn't you see the way I ignored his comments directed to his ancestors? Dude lacks manners and courtesy. He thought this is the right section to display it...but e don miss road!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hakunajay(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
luvola: and who told you I intend going for teaching job as a career ? You think you are more vast than me ? keep wallowing in delusional .

Delusional? Bro, please heed my advice! No offence meant man!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hakunajay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
DoveQueen: you don't need to reply the bloke. Didn't you see the way I ignored his comments directed to his ancestors? Dude lacks manners and courtesy. He thought this is the right section to display it...but e don miss road!!!

I'll ignore this because i don't see where i did wrong in advising you to go for the interview... Take a chill pill sis, I'm not the cause of your woes. Peace! !

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luvola(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
hakunajay:

I'll ignore this because i don't see where i did wrong in advising you to go for the interview... Take a chill pill sis, I'm not the cause of your woes. Peace! !
f*uck off gay.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
hakunajay:

Is this your mission here? Bloody mofo!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hakunajay(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
DoveQueen: Is this your mission here? Bloody mofo!
luvola: f*uck off gay.
DoveQueen: Is this your mission here? Bloody mofo!

tongue tongue tongue
Sheath your swords dudes and count yourselves lucky this ain't politics section, you'll have heard words from me. I'll ignore these again...
Peace tongue

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ddjay: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
DoveQueen: and luvola: THE TWO OF YOU SHOULD KNEEL DOWN,HANDS UP AND CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR THE NEXT 6 HRS,AFTER WHICH YOU LIE DOWN FLAT AND RECEIVE 10 LASHES EACH

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jcomolade(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls any teaching job around ikotun/Egbeda side wit gud pay oooo...Am an Economist...Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
jcomolade: Pls any teaching job around ikotun/Egbeda side wit gud pay oooo...Am an Economist...Thanks
How much pay are you looking at?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
DoveQueen: Gudevenin all. I was among those not successful in the satellite town test I went for in a school 2wks ago but I just got a mail from them inviting me for an interview on Tuesday is this possible or a mistake? Pls I need ur response its urgent. Thanks
I have two answers, 1. You were successful and
2. It is either the offer given by whoever that was suppose to take up that job was not in the range of the employee which perhas they considered distance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
EMINENT LECTURE CENTER IN BENIN IS
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR SOUND TUTORS FOR
RECRUITMENT.PLS CONTACT ME -08074535711
OR 7C91911F.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by choirmistress: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
FAF's

Are you a lady with an HND(lower credit accepted), speaks fluently and would love to work as a customer care representative within Apapa and Festac environs?
If yes please forward your recent CV to
emmak2k4@gmail.com on or before 10:00AM
03/09/2014 Remuneration is attractive.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
choirmistress: I have two answers, 1. You were successful and
2. It is either the offer given by whoever that was suppose to take up that job was not in the range of the employee which perhas they considered distance.
lol I'm nt even close I'm very very far. I guess its a mistake sha dnt wanna go there and waste my tym. I sent dem a mail yet to get a reply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by saponification: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
I just got an offer from an international skul in PH at a salary of 80k monthly while a friend of mine was offered 100k monthly by d same skul.is it advisable I accept it considerin d partiality.my friend has qualification in edu witout msc while I hav no qualification in edu but wit bsc n msc.pls I need opinions.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
saponification: I just got an offer from an international skul in PH at a salary of 80k monthly while a friend of mine was offered 100k monthly by d same skul.is it advisable I accept it considerin d partiality.my friend has qualification in edu witout msc while I hav no qualification in edu but wit bsc n msc.pls I need opinions.
your quilifications is not what wud fetch u attractive salary bt ur ability to negotiate wth intelligence nt wth hungry stomach.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Queen1(f): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
ProfGday:
gunshot! Gunmen/gunwomen
meaning

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.