Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2566763 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mummy123: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol
artisticallyart:
@Mummy123, at a time, there would be no motivation other than the cash. I have passed the passion level o!!!! Nice write up!!! But sincerely, my children can't be a teacher, a lecturer would be preferred. Yes, there are teachers I can't forget despite the fact I was stubborn.
Secondary school teacher

1. Mr Elemchi
2. Mr. Ceasar( cannot remember his name)
3. Mrs. Mgbemena
4. Mr and Mrs Ogunsola
5. Sport
Master

Primary school teacher
1. Mr.Sarpong
2. Mr.Ana
3. In fact the whole primary school teachers and the proprietress
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
i want to post a list of fake agencies .i pray it doesnt earn me a ban. please MOD ,the people need to know .dont ban me o.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
artisticallyart:
@Mummy123, at a time, there would be no motivation other than the cash. I have passed the passion level o!!!! Nice write up!!! But sincerely, my children can't be a teacher, a lecturer would be preferred. Yes, there are teachers I can't forget despite the fact I was stubborn.
Secondary school teacher

1. Mr Elemchi
2. Mr. Ceasar( cannot remember his name)
3. Mrs. Mgbemena
4. Mr and Mrs Ogunsola
5. Sport
Master

Primary school teacher
1. Mr.Sarpong
2. Mr.Ana
3. In fact the whole primary school teachers and the proprietress
That means you are not a born teacher. It is the passion that keeps one going when difficulties and discouragements arise. It is the passion that takes one to the pinnacle of our careers. When the passion is no longer there, then one is dead career wise. Teachers need to learn how to work smart and should be versatile in various fields of human endeavours. Teachers should learn about investments and financial literacy.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
upload111:
i want to post a list of fake agencies .i pray it doesnt earn me a ban. please MOD ,the people need to know .dont ban me o.
shoot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Below is a compiled list of fake employers/recruitment agencies in Nigeria. Beware!
This is just for your awareness so you don't risk your life, waste the little you have and travel all the way from say Calabar to Lagos for aptitude test/interview for non-existent job positions.....

1.New Star Metal International Limited
recruitment@nsmiglobal.com - 1-6 Alhaji Lateef Sulaimon Street (Behind AP Filling Station) Opposite Owode-Onirin Market Kosofe LGA Lagos State
They claim to be a private company categorized under Aluminum Smelting and Refining (Secondary) and located in Lagos State, Nigeria, However they are a multilevel marketing company also operating under the name NSMI Global Concept. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

2. NSMI Global Concept
recruitment@nsmiglobal.com - 1-6 Alhaji Lateef Sulaimon Street (Behind AP Filling Station) Opposite Owode-Onirin Market Kosofe LGA Lagos State
They claim to be an international company that deals in farm produce and other household necessities, However they are a multilevel marketing company. They lure unsuspecting candidates into parting with their money in order to join their scheme.

3. Vision Technologist Resources
visiontechnologistresources@gmail.com - Lagos
None existent and takes a name similar to another company abroad.

4. Mahama Business Consult
hr.mahamaconsult@gmail.com - surulere lagos
They claim to be a consulting firm that offer high quality services to provide the best outcomes for clients with a different approach. They are however a Fake recruitment agency.

5. Williams Consult
williamscaco@gmail.com - 73, Akerele Street Surulere Lagos
They claim to recruit for organizations that are either non existent or exists outside the country

Note: this list can’t be complete because they keep changing name and address everyday, so be very cautious.
more uploading.....
.....35%...78%...98%...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
manie:
That means you are not a born teacher. It is the passion that keeps one going when difficulties and discouragements arise. It is the passion that takes one to the pinnacle of our careers. When the passion is no longer there, then one is dead career wise. Teachers need to learn how to work smart and should be versatile in various fields of human endeavours. Teachers should learn about investments and financial literacy.
Tell that to Oluko a.k.a bouncer.
Manie Manie grin!!! You own a school now, so what more can I say. Speaking of financial literacy....why don't we organize one perhaps your school would be the venue, whatcha say?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
...100%complete.

6. O'neal Incorporated
marvysammy@gmail.com - No 1, Babatunde str, off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
ONEAL claim to be a multifaceted consulting firm with expertise in human resources management, healthcare management and management. However, they are a MLM and GNLD company out to collect money from you to supply you health products with promise of financial reward. The real O'Neal Inc is a foreign company into construction with address at http://www.onealinc.com/

7. Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited
globaldrillbay@gmail.com, info@globaldrillbayoil.com - Kristina Jade Learning Centre, No. 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Off Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village. Lagos State.
They claim to be an Oil & Gas servicing company with focus on energy, training , job placement, commodity brokerage. They are after scamming you of your money for non existent jobs and trainings.

8. Virtual Human Resources Limited
tejumolavhr@yahoo.com - 5,Akpomuje, Okoto, Oshodi Lagos
VHR is claim to be a leader In personnel outsourcing services management. We build long-term relationships with our clients and deliver tailored and sustainable solutions to their Financial/Health challenges. The recruit for MLM and GNLD companies or individuals who are after extorting money from you. Website address is at http://www.virtualhumanresources.net/

9. Zeolite Plus
07031666139 - 6,Akinremi str., Anifowose, Ikeja
Zeolite Plus claims to be a multi-national company based in lagos, majoring into:Human Resources Development And Business Management,Branding/Packaging,Sales/Marketing ,Procurement Services And General. However they recruit mainly for GNLD and MLM companies or individuals

10. Mantledox Logistics
Please run from anything that bears this name.

more loading......

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
11. Precious Metal International Network (PMIN) Limited
admin@pmicoins.com - 269a - 279 Barking Road Plaistow, London E13 8EQ UK
PMIN Limited claim to have a product called PMICollectibles set to connect Africa to the world by facilitating the distribution of wide varieties of modern precious coins through Direct Sales and that the PMICoins will be distributed by individuals who chose to trade with the company as independent dealers in developing a powerful network that makes it easier for many to benefit. Each collectible coin bought will be helping in creating business for the nation through our diverse social action projects. They are after your money and will ask you to pay. Please avoid them.

12. Esther Breakthrough
Big time scam

13.MPG Resources
Scam

14. Beyond Stardom Nigeria Limited
Ile - Ile Bus Stop , Opposite SkyeBank Plc, Ketu, 505 Ikorodu Rd, Lagos
0805 356 7259
These guys are very sophisticated. they readily invite unsuspecting job seekers for cheap aptitude tests allowing for everybody to pass and afterwards demand a non refundable fee of N2500 before recommendation letters will be dished out to people to non-employing or totally non-existent companies with wrong addresses. I still see desperate people going there to write tests and waste their time and money and I shake my head.
Watch out and don't get fooled!!!

15. BetaAge Consult
Another big scam

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
16. Grace Land Global Resources
cv.graceland@outlook.com - Block A, Mainland Avenue, Lagos.
They claim to be into importation and exportation of cosmetics.

17. Hibrah Nigeria
hr.recruitment044@outlook.com - Starlink house, suit 202, 8/10 Salamotu Eniola strt, Ilasa Lagos
They claim to be a consulting company, but are multi level marketing company.

18. Clinton Fund (CF)
hr@clinton-fund.org -
They claim to be a Washington, D.C.-based international development firm providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. The real organisation is The Clinton Foundation with web address (https://www.clintonfoundation.org/)

19. Hyena Ltd
hr.recruitment044@outlook.com - Starlink house, suit 202, 8/10 Salamotu Eniola strt, Ilasa Lagos
They claim to be a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos that offer an array of business and management consulting services to private and public companies and other organizations. However, from our investigations they are a GNLD company (Multilevel marketing).

20. Virginland Careers
Virginland1careers@gmail.com - Lagos
They are fake recruitment agency that claim to recruit for non-existent companies.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
artisticallyart:

Tell that to Oluko a.k.a bouncer.
Manie Manie grin!!! You own a school now, so what more can I say. Speaking of financial literacy....why don't we organize one perhaps your school would be the venue, whatcha say?
I do not own a school, but I manage a group of schools in trust for my siblings and I. One thing with passion is that it magnetizes opportunities to the worker.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
21. Marigold Mobile Kitchens
info.marigoldkitchen@gmail.com - 73, Akerele Street Surulere Lagos
Marigold Mobile Kitchens claim to be a is a privately owned and operated corporation established in 2010 to provide mobile food service and logistics equipment in Nigeria. William Consult who claim to recruit for them states the company has it’s headquarters in Nasarawa State and provides full service project management in temporary food service solutions attracting clients from around the country. However, Marigold Mobile Kitchens doesn't exist from our investigations, the real company is Marigold Kitchens based in Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States

22. Sub Saharan Africa Climate Fund
hr@ssacf.org - Sub Saharan Africa Climate Fund (SSACF), 5-16 Dering Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 5AR
They claim to be working to ensure a healthy, productive Africa and a planet for everyone. However, they will demand as condition for employment Psychometric testing - International Certified Psychometric and Situational Judgement Test (CPSJT) and will refer you to other fake agencies like Maxmax HR Consultants (www.maxmaxhr.com), - Grill HR Consultants (www.grillhr.net), Dopra International (www.dopra.net), - Tumda Online Certification (tumda.net), - Dario HR (www.dario.com), - QicHr Consultants (www.qichr.com) (Most are based in East Africa - Kenya). These agencies will demand between $90 USD and $150 USD for online test and will usually ask you to pay through western Union, United Bank of Africa AfriCash, Moneygram, Eco Bank Rapid Transfer - Cash to Cash. Beware do not fall a victim.

23. Minerva Oil & Gas Refining Company
human.resource@minervaoilandgas.com - Phase 1 | L22 Permit | Port Campbell | VIC | 3000 | Australia, Phase 11 Annex | 192 Brumbys Road | Port Campbell | VIC | 3269
They claim to have exploration, development, production and marketing activities in more than a dozen countries around the globe, with a significant position in the deep water Gulf of Mexico, Nigeria, onshore US, Canada and Australia. They are out to defraud people, they will ask you to pay fees for relocation, immigration etc. Please beware

24. CEO Resource Nigeria Limited
jobs@jakophite.com - 203, Favour Street Opposite Oando Fill Station, Agege Pen Cinema Bus Stop, Old Abeokuta Motor Road,Lagos
They claim to a recruiting firm. They ask job seekers, when invited for interview, to pay certain amount of money to join them. Please beware.

25. Ingnitlyte Limited Company
ignitehr@yahoo.com - Suite 201, Philez Plaza, 2 Osolo way, 7/8 Bus Stop, Off Murtala Intl Airport road, Beside Keystone Bank, Lagos State
They claim to a business development consulting firm. Their mission is to be the best customer service provider in the world, while unvailing great mystery behind man’s inability to live optimally in the area of wealth and health. They are into GNLD and MLM marketing of of drugs and health products. Beware, they will ask for money to introduce you into their Multi level marketing scheme. www.ignilyte.com

26. Health Stream Alliance
healthenlist@gmail.com - Toyin Street, Ikeja
They are a health management and development outfit. They are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
would post some more later.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
upload111:
would post some ore later.
Thanks for this information. You mean Esther Breakthrough is still in business. I was scammed by Esther Breakthrough at Tonade street Ikeja in 1997. They guy must have made hundreds of millions of Naira from job seekers.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hadayshawlar(f): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
@Upload111. Thank u so much for posting this. My sisters have fallen into the trap of Esther Breakthrough before. I received countless messages from some of these "companies" despite d fact that I don't have the number on my CV. I think the first thing to do when one gets such messages is to check out the coy on google. They can't help people's situation yet they strip them of the little they have. Mtchew.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please who knowas about Ferscoat International School Ipaja, what's the salary range

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mummy123: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
There is vacancy for the post of a yoruba and bilogy teacher at anchor mirror abesan, i just saw it now. I think the salry range is 18 k, for thise interested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mummy123: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Seyibusayo:
Please who knowas about Ferscoat International School Ipaja, what's the salary range
the school is a very good school, i dont really know how true it is but my friend that is teaching their said 40 k to 50 k, just try to bargain well, i wish you best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Upload 111, you don tey for the market.... Manie..... chai!!!! 1997..... I am on the ground for you. Ferscoat is OK.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
artisticallyart:

I thought I was the only that noticed....she left the WhatsApp group screaming her battery was about to die. Imagine if there was no forum like this Ijlyriks?..... Life is a game....play it.

She has gotten what she wants now but karma is a bi. tch, that I know.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
avicky:

From Ayobo, board iyana ipaja and alight at Moshalashi bustop, from there board Ikotun/Idimu and alight @ Carwash bustop. Ask for the school there or take a bike to the place.

Alternatively, you can alight at gate from Ayobo and board Ikotun/Idimu.
Thanks ma.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dosht(f): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kazrem:

Good one. Which Study Centre?
Mc Carthy Obalende study centre

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
akanduteenah:

From Ayobo, take a bus to Egbeda. If there is no straight bus to thEgbeda from Ayobo, take a bus to Iyana-Ipaja, alight at Mosholashi Bus Stop and take a bus to Ikotun/Idimu. Tell the conductor/driver the bus stop u would be alighting and keep on reminding them ooo. You can locate the school from the address you have given. I hope this helps. Goodluck!
Thanks so much...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Zaneta: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
GNLD and all Multilevel marketing tactics used these days is quite tame comparedd to the aggressive tactics of timeshare salesmen.They deceive people to attend one fake interview that never exists, sometimes to attend with your spouse, and family members,keep you all day, and insists you must make a decision on the spot with a caveat that it cannot be broken. You are told about wonder products, the downlines and the perpetual commission from one generation downline to the next. You are not told that you are being recruited into sales force. In a normal recruitment process the main objective is to recruit a team member who is the right fit. You dont't get this with Glnd(multilevel marketing ).Everday each person is busy recruiting any human insight so far the person can come up with the money to join. So you find situations where those at the top are globtrotting around the world winning awards and having fun while those below are struggling, nursing their losses due to unsold merchandise. This why applicants need to shine their eyes because they are plague,they are leech, they have nothing to offer; those at the top win while many at the bottom lose because they had no business being there in the first place. This is what has given GLND (Multilevel Marketing) a bad name. They are fake, ingenuine, time-wasters and not real.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
manie:
Thanks for this information. You mean Esther Breakthrough is still in business. I was scammed by Esther Breakthrough at Tonade street Ikeja in 1997. They guy must have made hundreds of millions of Naira from job seekers.

Ok bros..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
hadayshawlar:
@Upload111. Thank u so much for posting this. My sisters have fallen into the trap of Esther Breakthrough before. I received countless messages from some of these "companies" despite d fact that I don't have the number on my CV. I think the first thing to do when one gets such messages is to check out the coy on google. They can't help people's situation yet they strip them of the little they have. Mtchew.

Na so o..wicked people.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sunnypar:
Upload 111, you don tey for the market....
Manie..... chai!!!! 1997..... I am on the ground for you.
Ferscoat is OK.

Smiles!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lepagirl: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
upload111:
21. Marigold Mobile Kitchens
info.marigoldkitchen@gmail.com - 73, Akerele Street Surulere Lagos
Marigold Mobile Kitchens claim to be a is a privately owned and operated corporation established in 2010 to provide mobile food service and logistics equipment in Nigeria. William Consult who claim to recruit for them states the company has it’s headquarters in Nasarawa State and provides full service project management in temporary food service solutions attracting clients from around the country. However, Marigold Mobile Kitchens doesn't exist from our investigations, the real company is Marigold Kitchens based in Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States

22. Sub Saharan Africa Climate Fund
hr@ssacf.org - Sub Saharan Africa Climate Fund (SSACF), 5-16 Dering Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 5AR
They claim to be working to ensure a healthy, productive Africa and a planet for everyone. However, they will demand as condition for employment Psychometric testing - International Certified Psychometric and Situational Judgement Test (CPSJT) and will refer you to other fake agencies like Maxmax HR Consultants (www.maxmaxhr.com), - Grill HR Consultants (www.grillhr.net), Dopra International (www.dopra.net), - Tumda Online Certification (tumda.net), - Dario HR (www.dario.com), - QicHr Consultants (www.qichr.com) (Most are based in East Africa - Kenya). These agencies will demand between $90 USD and $150 USD for online test and will usually ask you to pay through western Union, United Bank of Africa AfriCash, Moneygram, Eco Bank Rapid Transfer - Cash to Cash. Beware do not fall a victim.

23. Minerva Oil & Gas Refining Company
human.resource@minervaoilandgas.com - Phase 1 | L22 Permit | Port Campbell | VIC | 3000 | Australia, Phase 11 Annex | 192 Brumbys Road | Port Campbell | VIC | 3269
They claim to have exploration, development, production and marketing activities in more than a dozen countries around the globe, with a significant position in the deep water Gulf of Mexico, Nigeria, onshore US, Canada and Australia. They are out to defraud people, they will ask you to pay fees for relocation, immigration etc. Please beware

24. CEO Resource Nigeria Limited
jobs@jakophite.com - 203, Favour Street Opposite Oando Fill Station, Agege Pen Cinema Bus Stop, Old Abeokuta Motor Road,Lagos
They claim to a recruiting firm. They ask job seekers, when invited for interview, to pay certain amount of money to join them. Please beware.

25. Ingnitlyte Limited Company
ignitehr@yahoo.com - Suite 201, Philez Plaza, 2 Osolo way, 7/8 Bus Stop, Off Murtala Intl Airport road, Beside Keystone Bank, Lagos State
They claim to a business development consulting firm. Their mission is to be the best customer service provider in the world, while unvailing great mystery behind man’s inability to live optimally in the area of wealth and health. They are into GNLD and MLM marketing of of drugs and health products. Beware, they will ask for money to introduce you into their Multi level marketing scheme. www.ignilyte.com

26. Health Stream Alliance
healthenlist@gmail.com - Toyin Street, Ikeja
They are a health management and development outfit. They are into GNLD/ Multilevel marketing looking for candidates to swindle to sell drugs.
So true,I have done business with no26,it did not go down well with me,I quitted when my upline said I can not do without him
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
May5ive:
A reputable upcoming primary and secondary school located in Iju-ota, Ado-odo local government of Ogun state is recruiting for the position of teachers.

Job type: full time

Position: Class teachers and Subject teachers.

Educational Requirements: ND, HND, NCE, BSc and B.ed

Experience: 0-1 years teaching experience.

Renumeration: #12,000 - #20,000 (Free accommodation shall be given to selected candidates)

Interested candidates should send their application and Cv to cleverlandintlschools@gmail.com

Do not apply if you're not willing to re-locate.

Cleverland schools are yet to get teachers? Not surprised though after the principal decided to offer me 10k as salary,simply because I had only passion for teaching and my 1 year experience was not enough.....I pray they get the best recruitment.....# We shall get there!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by quintybabee(f): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please how do I join the whatsapp group
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
artisticallyart:

I thought I was the only that noticed....she left the WhatsApp group screaming her battery was about to die. Imagine if there was no forum like this Ijlyriks?..... Life is a game....play it.
Hmmmm, Pls are you part of the group Whattsap?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 6:04am On Oct 07, 2015
babawere:

Cleverland schools are yet to get teachers? Not surprised though after the principal decided to offer me 10k as salary,simply because I had only passion for teaching and my 1 year experience was not enough.....I pray they get the best recruitment.....# We shall get there!
Unfortunately more than 95% of youths in that area do not have the plan of going to higher institutions, because they make big money from smugling or transporting smugled goods. The school may not be able to get teachers who are domiciled in that location. School business is not that lucrative in that place, I hope the owner of the school will not be frustrated to the point of converting his property to ware houses, hotels, Petrol station, Church,Poultry farm or a factory.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello my good teachers,pls who knows if Unilag offers diploma in conference interpretatn nd translation?if nt pls do recommend,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.