Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569437 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Mummy123:
How much does it cost and centres in Lagos where somebody can register, thanks
nellyalph:

Pls where is the center/office in Lagos and what are the requirements
Meanwhile, what of this TRCN? I thought it will be a useful certification but nobody asks of it
Click on d links..... esp d latter!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Sunnypar:
Must you respond to every comment directed at you? what is wrong in ignoring....only you will throw jabs, upper cut, vocal, tantrums, double combination and knock out.... I know you will come after me...it your way....but note I will give it back to you in full.

Yes, that's why the quote button is there and you can bring it on. I await your jabs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

......... Well, where is MacJc sef?

In fact same question here. No mind am. Hin waka-waka 3 much!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

Sunnypar, why? No, not at all. Arzzz in (in MacJc 's voice), I don't expect this from you. You are committing the same crime you are accusing her of. You should know when not to...

Well, where is MacJc sef?

No need, let him bring it on. Nobody is feeding me here and I will exercise my freedom of expression.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Seems a lot has happened in my absence. Lemme quickly scroll to the previous pages so as to understand the basis of the 'ish' angry

Wait a minute, is that not my friend Avicky? Hian? Why nau angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
This thread is for professionals and not for "thugs". Please let keep it civil.Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
GoldenDr:
This thread is for professionals and not for "thugs". Please let keep it civil.Thank you.

All work and no play makes boredom and monotonous the other of the day,
Even in d Senate house dey do throw jibes,upper cut in d upper chambers and lower cut in d lower chamber,even d maze is a symbol of warship,hmmmmmmm are we more civic dan those representing our interest .
Golden cn we be more civil dan civil service,Democracy freedom of expression
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2special(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
It must not take u more than 10mins to spot a clown/f..o...o..L....,kindly press d ignore button.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Seems a lot has happened in my absence. Lemme quickly scroll to the previous pages so as to understand the basis of the 'ish' angry

Eva my sis d crux of d matter is intimidation of d female genotype,all dis dude do look @ us wt d buhari eyes,so Mesf wan cm bear dude as name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
2special:
It must take u more than 10mins to spot a clown/f..o...o..L....,kindly press d ignore button.

Can u b more precise wt ur reference ,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
avicky:

No need, let him bring it on. Nobody is feeding me here and I will exercise my freedom of expression.

Exercise it to d fullest it one of those tins we benefit frm democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
odimbannamdi:

your comment reeks of immaturity, bitterness and sheer envy. grow up ma'am.

When you are happy and thank God for what He has done for others, He will do much more.

please!
Are you a learner?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
skydude:

All work and no play makes boredom and monotonous the other of the day,
Even in d Senate house dey do throw jibes,upper cut in d upper chambers and lower cut in d lower chamber,even d maze is a symbol of warship,hmmmmmmm are we more civic dan those representing our interest .
Golden cn we be more civil dan civil service,Democracy freedom of expression
president of whatsapp group abeg talk to ya babe oooooo.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beacon02(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Anyone interested in a teaching job around ikorodu lagos should contact me on whatsapp 08181801439
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
President of WhatsApp group, who? Women leader acting like a teenager Funpeter acting up immature evasthy looking for gossip.... What a generation of teachers?

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sunnypar:
President of WhatsApp group, who?
Women leader acting like a teenager
Funpeter acting up immature
evasthy looking for gossip....
What a generation of teachers?
Really........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by omawunmie85: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bae,pleaseee,its enough.u Dnt nid dis ok.let it slide
avicky:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
odimbannamdi:

your comment reeks of immaturity, bitterness and sheer envy. grow up ma'am.

When you are happy and thank God for what He has done for others, He will do much more.

please!
Mr man, you just committed a fallacy of appeal to popular belief (argumentum ad populum).

That someone opposed a 'self-acclaimed' expert's opinion of a subject matter doesn't necessarily translate to envy. Hian? Which sunday school abi na night school did most of you graduate from self?

So you didn't see any 'moral' wrongdoing in a person bragging about his achievements and exploits. Even when he knows he's not the benefactor of the person concerned. Continue with this your 'Asx licking' mentality and you'll end up as a non entity in life. (No be curse o!)

Now, lemme tear your belief to shreds. Have you ever wondered why most Nigerian graduates are not making 'mind-boggling' discoveries in their fields? It's because most of them didn't learn and work in institutions that challenged their intellectuality. Hence, there wasn't any vacuum of knowledge left for them to fill. It's all about the money for some of you!

I've always thumbed my nose at any advise that a graduate should acquire all these so-called 'skills'. You people are reducing people's existence to mere making ends meet. If Albert Einstein had learnt tailoring or bricklaying as one of our 'expert' here as opined would he have discovered anything in physics? Abegi!

As far as I'm concerned, a graduate's existence on earth shouldn't be confined to learning how to survive alone, we must make exploits in our field. If one's education wouldn't teach one how to make landmark exploits in one's field, then such education as far as concerned is 'meaningless'

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sunnypar:
Which well-to-do person will take your words serious? You seem more like a meal-time joker to me. angry

The real men that I know and respect wouldn't stoop so low as to rolling on the floor upon hearing of a person's 'supposed' achievement. I know in your mind, you were like; 'God, lemme just achieve one-tenth of this' wink

Grow some balls man! Meanwhile, you're still my padi o. No talk sey because I yab you, you go come dey bone me.

Less I forget, did you just say you wana pick an e-fight with Avicky? Bro, I'll advise you to have a rethink. Else, 'we' will tear you to shreds. If you don't know, I'm one of her 'generals' cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OCcool: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Evathyst:

Good afternoon Evathyst. Please could you help me with the various parameters used in marking diagrams in biology? Thanks a lot.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sunnypar:

President of whatsapp group? like seriously? Is that what they say i am? I'm not any women leader please.

I'm not the type that licks people asse.s. If your name is on Forbes list maybe. I'm not the type that can be intimidated by a man.

If you yab me, I will give you a good measure, pressed down together and running over.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Funpeter:
Are you a learner?

Obviously, he is.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Evathyst:

Na me o. E dan tey wey they see my name ni.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Mr man, you just committed a fallacy of appeal to popular belief (argumentum ad populum).

That someone opposed a 'self-acclaimed' expert's opinion of a subject matter doesn't necessarily translate to envy. Hian? Which sunday school abi na night school did most of you graduate from self?

So you didn't see any 'moral' wrongdoing in a person bragging about his achievements and exploits. Even when he knows he's not the benefactor of the person concerned. Continue with this your 'Asx licking' mentality and you'll end up as a non entity in life. (No be curse o!)

Now, lemme tear your belief to shreds. Have you ever wondered why most Nigerian graduates are not making 'mind-boggling' discoveries in their fields? It's because most of them didn't learn and work in institutions that challenged their intellectuality. Hence, there wasn't any vacuum of knowledge left for them to fill. It's all about the money for some of you!

I've always thumbed my nose at any advise that a graduate should acquire all these so-called 'skills'. You people are reducing people's existence to mere making ends meet. If Albert Einstein had learnt tailoring or bricklaying as one of our 'expert' here as opined would he have discovered anything in physics? Abegi!

As far as I'm concerned, a graduate's existence on earth shouldn't be confined to learning how to survive alone, we must make exploits in our field. If one's education wouldn't teach one how to make landmark exploits in one's field, then such education as far as concerned is 'meaningless'
Nice Eva
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joliefille(f): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
I am a woman and it has never stopped me from having an opinion or making that opinion known. If a man's airing his opinion doesn't make him rude or uncouth, it shouldn't make a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
omawunmie85:
Bae,pleaseee,its enough.u Dnt nid dis ok.let it slide

Toh, sis mi.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Which well-to-do person will take your words serious? You seem more like a meal-time joker to me. angry

The real men that I know and respect wouldn't stoop so low as to rolling on the floor upon hearing of a person's 'supposed' achievement. I know in your mind, you were like; 'God, lemme just achieve one-tenth of this' wink

Grow some balls man! Meanwhile, you're still my padi o. No talk sey because I yab you, you go come dey bone me.

Less I forget, did you just say you wana pick an e-fight with Avicky? Bro, I'll advise you to have a rethink. Else, 'we' will tear you to shreds. If you don't know, I'm one of her 'generals' cheesy
I see general evathyst.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
joliefille:
I am a woman and it has never stopped me from having an opinion or making that opinion known. If a man's airing his opinion doesn't make him rude or uncouth, it shouldn't make a woman.
I guess those my goons are not aware of The above.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sunnypar we av rolled the dice which shud unfastened your loosen seat belt
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
OCcool:
Good afternoon Evathyst. Please could you help me with the various parameters used in marking diagrams in biology? Thanks a lot.
Sorry my stalker! Of all the biology teachers available in this thread, you're still insisting that I should be the one to answer you. No problem nau, meself no dey run away from challenges.

However, my boss (Ravensckar) should know better since he's a senior colleague on this kinda 'stuff'. But I'll still tell you the little I know sha...

The following are the basic parameters that are used in marking biological diagrams;
1- Size of the diagram: depending on whether you're given a range. Let's say you were asked to draw a diagram btw let's say 10-12cm. Then, the size of your diagram doesn't really matter.
2- Labelling: This is the most important aspect of a diagram. In labelling, we make use of a guideline(a line which connects the part identified with the name given). Your labellings should always begin with a capital letter, and the guidelines shouldn't touch each other. However, some school of thought believe that all labellings should go to the right hand side. That using vertical lines, curved lines,etc attract a penalty.
3- Title of the diagram: this should espouse the summary of what your diagram entails. Let's say you were asked to draw the longitudinal section of specimen A. Then, your title should be written thus; 'Longitudinal Section Of Specimen A' even if specimen A is a tomato, one mustn't mention it in the title.
4- Magnification: this is usually written immediately after the title. However, it could be in fraction or decimal but shouldn't bear any unit. In case you've forgotten, magnification is the size of one's diagram divided by the actual size of the specimen involved.
5- Diagram outline: Here, the examiner will look out for how neat the diagram is. If shady, thick, and broken lines were used.

Oh! Which one have I not mentioned self? Maybe I should call on the Visiting Prof to come and help me out here. Na them dey mark WAEC always jare...

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
skydude:

Nice Eva
*blushes*

Are you related to Nitane25? Phew! That babe na my personal person! wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
If there is anything you dispute about someone's opinion, they best is to point it out to the monicker. Constructive arguments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.