Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,057 members, 7,807,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568821 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2015
all these I need a teaching job posters,have you tried moving around your area saw triangullar testimony, she resumed after the day she went searching..I don't have a job yet mainly due to my waiting for my application for masters program at U.i so I can settle down and know the location I will be...served in ph and still stay there though I am currently home in benin,earlier this month I moved around schools in my area mgbuoba in ph,submitted my CV at two schools at one other I demanded to speak with the principal and I was shown his office but he wasn't around,I had to travel the next day...this really gave me a confidence boost as I had never done that before...so tomorrow I can confidently go out to any school in search of an opening...the gateman will not kill you if you enter the school .all I am trying to say is know what you want and go for it,don't wait for someone to drop a vacancy on you lap,package yourself,type a neat CV,add a well written application letter and place it in an envelope,study a couple of topics in the subject you are applying for incase you are asked to teach,learn how to prepare lesson notes then get off your ass,dress decently and start moving to schools around believe me before you visit a dozen schools you would have gotten employment...schools will soon be going on holiday,they will need teachers for next term, so start now don't sit home doing nothing..wish you guys the best
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2015
upload111:

My pm seems to b havin issues connecting my mail. Send mail to upload556@gmail.com
Please revert to the above mail to join the WhatsApp group for news, gist, reviews, views, opinions and allied matters.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2015
ITTS:
Golden Dr,aftrnoon n hp ur wkend is grt? Pls i need a teaching job at sango ota my bus stop is conoil going to ijako area. Pls am counting on u with d hlp of God,tnxs.
Hey! Mister, Dr., does not give jobs. Are there schools in your area? try those ones out first.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2015
crystalf:
Any yoruba teacher vacancy in ota axis, abeokuta or Sagamu axis please
Yes, there is.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
hiroz:
all these I need a teaching job posters,have you tried moving around your area saw triangullar testimony, she resumed after the day she went searching..I don't have a job yet mainly due to my waiting for my application for masters program at U.i so I can settle down and know the location I will be...served in ph and still stay there though I am currently home in benin,earlier this month I moved around schools in my area mgbuoba in ph,submitted my CV at two schools at one other I demanded to speak with the principal and I was shown his office but he wasn't around,I had to travel the next day...this really gave me a confidence boost as I had never done that before...so tomorrow I can confidently go out to any school in search of an opening...the gateman will not kill you if you enter the school .all I am trying to say is know what you want and go for it,don't wait for someone to drop a vacancy on you lap,package yourself,type a neat CV,add a well written application letter and place it in an envelope,study a couple of topics in the subject you are applying for incase you are asked to teach,learn how to prepare lesson notes then get off your ass,dress decently and start moving to schools around believe me before you visit a dozen schools you would have gotten employment...schools will soon be going on holiday,they will need teachers for next term, so start now don't sit home doing nothing..wish you guys the best
I like this!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2015
adetoks19:
hello house please am interested in home tutorials for primary and secondary. Common entrance and also computer home training ks1, ks2 and ks3. thank you sir
My guy, print out a sample flyer about your proposed tutorial service..... sent them to those in your church, neighborhood, on the bus and to parents.....you will be shocked at the result you will get........ you have to learn to take the bull by the horn.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
skipo01:
Please I need teaching job in Ilorin. I have B.Sc Economics. I can teach Economics, Account, Commerce and Business Studies. Thanks
In Ilorin schools don't pay.... find your way to any of this cities: Lagos, Porthacourt, Abuja and Kano.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2015
OluwaSsheun:
@Sunnypar,i sent my CV and i'v been invited for an interview with them on Friday. Know of likely questions? Hostel Mistress is the vacant post i applied for. Know of their renumeration too?
I am guessing you are a spy of a particular school here on this thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2015
avicky:

It's not by second class upper. So many first class grads are still in the labour market.

I am not an HR officer. I will advise you google schools in Abuja and get their email addresses or drop the hardcopy in schools around you if you are in abuja.

I don't know which municipal area you reside too. But check Capital Science Academy Kuje, Nigeria Ghana Intl schl kuje, New Hope Intl schl kuje, Première Academy Fha Lugbe, Deo Gratias Fha Lugbe, Oasis Intl schl Lugbe, Glisten Intl schl Jabi, British Nigerian Academy, prince and princess estate, Blooms Academy, Sunnyvale Estate, The Regent school, Mabushi, El Amin Intl schl, Maitama, Stella Maris, Area 1, Lumen Christi Area 1, Living Spring school, Gwarinpa etc.

Omo.....awon gbo Igbo Abj.....smh!!!!! you suppose be the op of the thread but thank God you are not.......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2015
GloriaAdanne:
I am a graduate of Engineering. Pls I need a teaching job in Owerri, either in a secondary school or as a home tutor. Any idea? Please help.
What efforts have you made?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2015
artisticallyart:

Omo.....awon gbo Igbo Abj.....smh!!!!! you suppose be the op of the thread but thank God you are not.......

Who cares? Does being a poster add to one's bank account? I've been a member of this forum since 2008 and i've never posted a topic and I won't. I'm fine with commenting and replying trouble makers like you.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2015
avicky:

Who cares? Does being a poster add to one's account? I've been a member of this forum and i've never posted a topic and I won't. I'm fine with commenting and replying trouble makers like you.
angry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Xtfield:
No. You rent your own place. Accommodation can be easily secured a few meters away from the school. A room costs like N18k p.a. Lots of opportunity to make extra money through private home lessons for pupils and students.
Ah!!!!! Xtfield......wetin happen? You be dey give accommodation that year abi, promo/bonaza period don finish.......chai!!!!!!....... In avicky's voice oga di nma.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Christian Religious Studies Teacher- Ikorodu, Lagos State. Send CV to fxman62@yahoo.com or call Solomon on 08098750509 to schedule an interview

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2015
IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGE TUTORS:

French Tutor
German Tutor
Spanish Tutor
English Tutor
Chinese Tutor
Portuguese Tutor
Russian Tutor

Candidates with knowledge of more than one language and who can teach more than one language will have advantage

Position is full time, Mondays to Fridays (and may include Saturdays), 8amto 5:30pm.

Salary for this position is between N40000 to N60000 per month depending on experience

Job located in Anambra State

Email your cv to languagejobsnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2015
nice one artisticallyart
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:
nice one artisticallyart
How far? Are you done with service? We no dey see your break light again. Stay safe and get married soon.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Paul Esther Consulting - Our client, a reputable school in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Expatriate
Expatriat Principal
Teachers

Job Description
Interested in working as an Expatriate Principal in a reputable high school in Lagos, Nigeria. Prospective candidates should preferably be already residing in Nigeria.
Requirements
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
Minimum B.Sc in any subject matter.
Minimum 3-5 years cognitive experience.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: helpdesk@peconsults.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2015
artisticallyart:

How far? Are you done with service? We no dey see your break light again. Stay safe and get married soon.
service going fine Bro....tired of nysc already.. just four months and we done.

As per marriage, na ur foot step mi de follow.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2015
artisticallyart:

grin you and Sunnypar self... Why una too dey like pull this lady leg... wetin she do una?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
OluchiDelly:

grin you and Sunnypar self... Why una too dey like pull this lady leg... wetin she do una?
I like to dey find her trouble, If I don't who will, besides she likes it....she be typical Nigeria woman.....don't worry she go see me for the parry.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Odunharry:

service going fine Bro....tired of nysc already.. just four months and we done.

As per marriage, na ur foot step mi de follow.
Am looking forward to seeing you pick some of the fine sisters on this thread......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Berger/Magodo/Ibafo

Magodo - Phase II

Schools
Straitgate School
Magodo - Phase II

Schools
Supreme Education Foundation Schools
Magodo - Phase II
 +2347098734730

Schools
Honeyland Schools
Magodo - Phase II
 0803 553 8056

Schools
Tamar Preparatory School
Magodo - Phase I
 +2348033341812

Schools
Karis School
Magodo - Phase II
 234 802 303 3206

Schools
Lawton Preparatory School
Magodo - Phase II

Schools
The Tireless Arms creche
Magodo - Phase II

Schools
De-Vallyview School
Magodo - Phase II

Schools
Kaizen House School
Magodo - Phase II

Schools
Dee Unique International College
Magodo - Phase I
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Immaculate Femson College

Ibafo,Ogun,Nigeria
Secondary SchoolsEducation
Rainbow College

Ibafo,Ogun,Nigeria
Ibafo Community High School

Obafemi Owode,Ogun,Nigeria
Master's Court Academy

Ibafo,Ogun,Nigeria
Secondary SchoolsPrimary SchoolsEducation
Grace Hall Schools

Ibafo,Ogun,Nigeria
Secondary SchoolsPrimary SchoolsNursery Schools
Kofab Private School

Ifo,Ogun,Nigeria
Royal Victoryedge School Limited

El Shaddai Schools

Emerald High School

Ibafo,Ogun,Nigeria
Secondary SchoolsPrimary And Secondary EducationNursery Schools
Christ College Boarding School

Supreme Basic International School

Ibafo,Ogun,Nigeria
Secondary SchoolsSchool BusEducation
King Of Kings School

Secondary SchoolsNursery SchoolsEducation And Institutes
Our Great Leaders International School

Sagamu,Ogun,Nigeria
Fopefolu Schools

Builder Stone Schools

Ifo,Ogun,Nigeria
Rockland International School

Ibafo,Ogun,Nigeria
Community High School

Ibafo,Ogun,Nigeria
Graceland School

Secondary SchoolsPrimary And Secondary EducationNursery Schools
Tabitha Rich School

Secondary SchoolsNursery SchoolsEducation And Institutes
Al-Badru International School
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tosinmania: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tpappie:

I laff in swahili. Ijebu Schools? Na only 3 schls make sense for Ijebu-ODe. Catholic Schools, Adeola Odutola College Private and AGGS private... Others na erebente!!! I nor dey discourage anyone ooo. If you want to be owed salaries and be told to thank God that they r owing salaries, apply to any other schools. Maybe this reputable grin one can be sensitive to the plight of teachers sha.

I believe you are part of those that need more orientation on state visibility studies and one like you can't help but critisize his fellow nigerians when you are one centimetre better than him or her. Pls you need to think befor you talk. "Others na erebente!''. Dats an odd statement to. Many schools over there
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=tosinmania post=40487045]

I believe you are part of those that need more orientation on state visibility studies and one like you can't help but critisize his fellow nigerians when you are one centimetre better than him or her. Pls you need to think befor you talk. "Others na erebente!''. Dats an odd statement to. Many schools over there [/

You don't need to quote me. Is it good to work for months and be owed? Seems you are a silly advocate of "don't pay workers their salaries on time". Next time before you quote me, use your head ooo.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
tosinmania:

I believe you are part of those that need more orientation on state visibility studies and one like you can't help but critisize his fellow nigerians when you are one centimetre better than him or her. Pls you need to think befor you talk. "Others na erebente!''. Dats an odd statement to. Many schools over there

Note that it's feasibility and criticise. Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Izygab(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
A qualified and experienced maths teacher needed at a school in Karu Abuja.

You must have a vast knowledge of your field and an educational qualification either PGDE or B.ED
You must be smart and hard working
For ladies (beautiful ones) would be added advantage wink wink wink

If you think you're qualified interested and or
You know someone who is.

Call me on 08057774605
Or send me a pm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Izygab:
A qualified and experienced maths teacher needed at a school in Karu Abuja.

You must have a vast knowledge of your field and an educational qualification either PGDE or B.ED
You must be smart and hard working
For ladies (beautiful ones) would be added advantage wink wink wink

If you think you're qualified interested and or
You know someone who is.

Call me on 08057774605
Or send me a pm

watin beauty wan do with maths
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Izygab(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
watin beauty wan do with maths

Don't mind me, I just said dat because one of my students said he needed a female teacher that he's tired of always seeing only male teachers

But I was just joking, after all everyone is beautiful.

The least dey pay is 35k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
artisticallyart:

Ah!!!!! Xtfield......wetin happen? You be dey give accommodation that year abi, promo/bonaza period don finish.......chai!!!!!!....... In avicky's voice oga di nma.
We've done that for two years now. The area has opened up and any teacher joining us now has great opportunity of making big extra money besides the salary. We believe such teachers should be able to take care of their accommodation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.