Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569340 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
A preschool located in Magodo Isheri
requires the services of the following for
immediate employment:
1. NURSERY HEAD (Montessori Trained)
2. CLASSROOM TEACHERS (NCE/BA/B. sc
Ed)
3. DRIVER
4. COMPUTER TEACHERS
To apply, forward applications, detailed CV,
photocopies of certificate, 2 recent passport
photographs and handwritten application
letter to:
EDUCATION DIRECTOR PEARLS MONTESSORI
SCHOOL
AYODELE FANOIKI AVENUE
MAGODO GRA ISHERI, LAGOS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
An international school at Ogun state has
vacancies for Teachers in the following
subjects:
1. ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
2. MATHEMATICS / F. MATH, MUSIC
3. GEOGRAPHY, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY
4. ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT, ACCOUNT,
HISTORY
5. COMMERCE, CRS, TD, FINE ART
6. BIOLOGY, FRENCH, SPANISH
7. CIVIC EDUCATION, SOCIOLOGY
8. PSYCHOLOGY, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
9. ICT, COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. SECRETARY, RECEPTIONIST, CLERK
11. NIGERIAN LANGUAGE (YORUBA, HAUSA,
IGBO)
12. ACCOUNTANT AND COLLEGE BURSAR
To apply, interested persons should forward
their CV to: jobeducation2014@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
A reputable school based in Abuja needs
qualified and creative teachers in the
following subjects:
1. ENGLISH
2. MATHEMATICS
3. FRENCH AND SCIENCE
REQUIREMENTS
ª Graduate with at least 7 years
experience
ª Master’s degree is an added advantage
Interested persons should send applications
to: wandimedialtd@yahoo.com on/before
19 August, 2014
A reputable school based in Abuja needs
qualified and creative teachers in the
following subjects:
1. ENGLISH
2. MATHEMATICS
3. FRENCH AND SCIENCE
REQUIREMENTS
ª Graduate with at least 7 years
experience
ª Master’s degree is an added advantage
Interested persons should send applications
to: wandimedialtd@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Experienced graduate teachers are needed to
teach in the following subject areas in a
reputable secondary school:
1. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE / BASIC
SCIENCE
2. PHE
3. GOVERNMENT / CRK
4. ECONOMICS / ACCOUNTS
5. ENGLISH LANGUAGE / LITERATURE IN
ENGLISH
6. CIVIC EDUCATION / SOCIAL STUDIES
7. TD/BASIC TECHNOLOGY
8. FEMALE LIVING TEACHER (SINGLE)
9. NCE TEACHERS FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS
Interested persons should apply, to:
3 IDOWU AJAO ROAD
AJAO ESTATE
ANTHONY VILLAGE, LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
A group of schools with branches at Ojota,
Iokorodu, and Ikotun in Lagos requires the
services of the following:
A. PRINCIPAL
B. SUBJECT TEACHERS
C. DRIVERS
D. SECURITY MEN
E. SECRETARIES / BURSARS
F. SCHOOL NURSE
Interested persons should submit
applications to:
99, OLATUNJI STREET,
OJOTA LAGOS
CALL: 09031532367, 07125966787
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
A well established government approves
college situated at Ijaye-Ojokoro area of
Lagos requires the services of qualified
teachers in the following subjects urgently:
A. Physics
B. Mathematics
C. Biology
D. Economics
E. Computer
F. Financial accounting
G. Home economics
To apply interested persons should forward
detailed resume to:
educationalsms1@gmail.com within 2 weeks
of this publication
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Graduates in the following fields are urgently
needed:
A. MATHEMATICS
B. ENGLISH
C. GEOGRAPHY
D. ZOOLOGY
E. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
F. CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
G. SOCIAL STUDIES
Interested applicants must have good writing
skills and research ability
To apply, upload your detailed CVs to:
textscharts@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
A reputable school based in Ota in Ogun
State is need of the following personnel
A. TEACHERS AND NON-ACADEMIC STAFF
 Must possess B. Ed/B. sc in Education
 Not less than 2 years experience in teaching
 Non academic staff must possess at least
OND in relevant area
To apply, interested applicants should
forward their CV within 3 weeks of this
publication to: adeoyeshool@gmail.com or
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
A reputable school in Abuja requires the
services of the following:
A. MONTESSORI DIRECTRESS (0-3, 3-6)
B. MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINERS
C. LITERACY TEACHERS
D. COORDINATORS FOR ENGLISH TUTORIAL
CLASSES
E. MUSIC TEACHERS
F. HAUSA TEACHER
G. ICT PROGRAMMER (good graphics)
H. SCHOOL NURSE
REQUIREMENTS
 Applicants for all positions must be
qualified
 Must be experience and efficient in his/her
chosen field
 Good communication skills
To apply, send your applications and CV
immediately to:
education4real14@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen.... Let's call it a day,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by breezyben(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
You really doing a great Job here bro and the English teacher that recently leave the Loret High school was paid 28k,I want to believe they will do better now that they badly need a English Teacher as long the teacher can proof his/her worth
GoldenDr: Loretta High School, close to a tutorial centre at Moshalashi Bus/stop will pay up to 30k........ I rest my case, what happen? why are they suddenly recruiting all.subjects teachers? They should go back to the cv's they have, unless they are telling me they do not keep records.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2014
Golden Dr., you are indeed GOLDEN.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2014
PLS PPU IN THE HOUSE SHLD PLS HELP ME OUT IN GETTING GOOD JOB IN A REPUTABLE SCHOOL WTH ACCOMMONDATION.(ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA)
QUALIFICATION-BSC.ED GEOGRAPHY,MSC(IN VIEW)
THANKS

THANKS TO GOLDEN DR AND CO.YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejt4u(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Vacancy exits in a High-class Private
Secondary School in Ipaja Lagos for the
position of a Physics/Maths Teacher.
Requirement: B.Sc/B.Sc (Ed) in Physics or
B.Eng/HND in Engineering with ability to
teach Physics/Maths. Salary is very attractive.
You can reach me on
07030422646/08085718160
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
ProfGday: PLS PPU IN THE HOUSE SHLD PLS HELP ME OUT IN GETTING GOOD JOB IN A REPUTABLE SCHOOL WTH ACCOMMONDATION.(ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA)
THANKSI will

I will be blunt with you.... Some of are afraid to start small, the fear of the unknown most often that not makes us fail. I have failed many times and the only thing that kept me going was not giving up at anytime I failed.

Anyone that cannot count #25,000 will not be able to count 25million naira. All schools that I" know" will give accommodation sometimes do not pay well, why? They feel they are putting a roof over your head and incurring overhead on your behalf, so why would they pay more, some will even give you a condition that after a few years of staying you get your own place. However, there are some schools that provide accommodation and pay HANDSOMELY, but most are school with high standards,boarding facilities and getting a chance to interview or even shortlisted by such schools, such schools give strigent criteria such as,you would have gained congnate experience in your subject area(not teaching two subjects for two years or more), probably a waec examiner for some number of years and perhaps knowledge of British and American curriculum(together).

While writing a professinal course, our tutor came one day to announce that he would no longer be with us, because he has gotten a better job with a reputable organisation after about 4yrs of collecting 35,000 naira... Starting pay #550,000,an official car with a driver and a three bedroom flat.

My point, start small and be deligent with it.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
ProfGday: PLS PPU IN THE HOUSE SHLD PLS HELP ME OUT IN GETTING GOOD JOB IN A REPUTABLE SCHOOL WTH ACCOMMONDATION.(ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA)
THANKS

Would you like the North?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 3:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Givemejoy: Would you like the North?
which part of the north? Why not?I did my NYSC in Kano and I enjoyed my stay there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2014

Givemejoy would u get it for me if I will like the North ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Adielcy:
Kai! Dz man wan hijackd my job fa! I go shoot ur butt fa! #Joking

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Adielcy:
Kai! Dz man wan hijack my job fa! I go shoot ur butt fa! #Joking
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2014
ProfGday:
Kai! Dz man wan hijack my job fa! I go shoot ur butt fa! #Joking

hahahahah yes bro. would u dash me ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SEAme(f): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
hi house. nice work all, more power to your elbow. i'm interested in teaching but no one wants to consider me because of my first degree wch happened to be BSc marketing. going 4 my PGDE and hopefully after i will get one to start with. keep up the good work.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Urgent need: Maths Teacher.Venue:Mushin. Pay:35000 & above. Qual: Degree. Cum 2 Yemlek @20, Palm Avenue, Mushin.Date: 3rd Oct.Time:From 9am. Cal:07086403546.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alphalpha(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
tell me about it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kismo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
yemibayo: No friend. Maybe i should just take my time to look for job elsewhere. Thank you so much for your response.
Where's the school situated? I may get you a place to squat for a while.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pheighty(f): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello fellas, you guys are really doing a wonderful job here. please has anyone attended an interview at royal treasure junior school at Lekki? I was invited for an interview and was not told the position. I can not even remember when I applyed. Pleaseeeeeee I need an idea on what to expect.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
kismo:
Thanks boss. I'm very greatful. The school is in Akobo. I don't mind if you can put me through on getting an accommodation somewhere around there though my budget is just 40 - 50 k.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by luwadmusic(f): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Visit doubleclickjobfair..com for the latest jobs in Nigeria...

This site showcases the jobs in funny ways just to lighten up the mood of the job seeker.

Feel free to comment or send an email to the moderator for more information...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
kismo:
This is the reason I Love this forum and the thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
A head teacher is needed in a nursery school
in Dutse, Abuja. All interested applicants must
live within kubwa-dutse axis in Abuja and
must have a passion for working with
children. please forward your CV to
pottersfield74@gmail.com on or before 10th
October 2014. The subject of the email should
be 'Head teacher Dutse'
Minimum qualification is NCE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.