Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569616 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VickyHills(f): 10:02pm On May 17, 2016
Kindly assist to re-post this vacancy. The people that applied for the post previously are not qualified to teach the subject why the ones that qualified did not scale through the interview process.
We urgently need a Physic teacher in our school, the person must be conversant with preparing students for External Examination such as WAEC,IGSCE ETC and must be able to use interactive board. He/She must be matured and with over 3 years experience with little or no need for supervision.
Kindly send your CV to schoolhr@mictecschools.com
Please treat as urgent.
Mrs B.
...............................................................copied from sdkblog
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ejiod(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2016
Columba90:

Please how can one apply for this? I mean address e or geographical address
Pls google d school and move 2 d website
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2016
n
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DanielsParker(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2016
VickyHills:
Kindly assist to re-post this vacancy. The people that applied for the post previously are not qualified to teach the subject why the ones that qualified did not scale through the interview process.
We urgently need a Physic teacher in our school, the person must be conversant with preparing students for External Examination such as WAEC,IGSCE ETC and must be able to use interactive board. He/She must be matured and with over 3 years experience with little or no need for supervision.
Kindly send your CV to schoolhr@mictecschools.com
Please treat as urgent.
Mrs B.
...............................................................copied from sdkblog

location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olutunde12(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2016
DanielsParker:

location?

ogudu_ojota lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abraham1986: 11:13am On May 18, 2016
olutunde12:

Are you sure of this?
All these sha. The error in that message is not what you pointed out. Anyways, thanks; it means you read the post. Some people will just pass by without even reading and they will comment rubbish.
oh no. dats my degree
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by obinnaedubureau: 11:17am On May 18, 2016
HI,
Have you got excellent results at SSCE and at First Degree level? You may qualify for a 100% scholarship to study for a masters degree in the UK which is available only for a short while. If you wish to know how to apply for it contact me here or call me 09097978409 for further details. This is available to both HND holders and BSc/BA/BEd degree holders!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2016
Urgently looking to hire a Higher Education Tutor for a training school. If you have 5 years teaching experience in a secondary school and; ECCE (Early childhood care and education) qualification, send your CV to rekiya.garuba@productivepeople.org.

Avicky!! Lag-Ife-Minna
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2016
Co-Educational full Boarding International School located in Lagos State, has vacancy for the position below due to their substantially increasing roles:

Job Title: Business Studies/Economics Teacher

Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies
A good first degree - B.Ed., B.Sc or higher in relevant discipline
A post graduate degree in Education/Teaching qualification
At least 8-10 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a highly reputable International school
Teaching experience to cover local and international curricular, e.g. WASCE, IGCSE
Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up-to-date and excellent subject matter expertise
Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning
Ability to bring classroom teaching alive and to inspire students
Ability to multi-task effectively, good organization and coordination skills, and good interpersonal and communication skills.
High integrity and ethical standards
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae to: ah_recruit@yahoo.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2016
Ashgrove Academy (AA) is an Advanced Level School which seeks to offer a range of access courses into top Universities in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Asia, Australia and Nigeria. The School is to prepare and equip candidates for international examination bodies as well as the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), for direct entry candidates.

Ashgrove Academy College of Continuing Education, University of Port Harcourt, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment in the position below:

Job Title: All Subject Teachers

Qualifications and Experience
B.Ed/B.Sc.(Ed)/BA.(Ed.); Minimum of Second Class (Honours), Upper Division.
Master's Degree in the relevant area.
Knowledge of curriculum and instructional programmes.
Proven successful teaching experience.
Professional Certification.
Added Advantage (preferred):
Have excellent communication skills
Be passionate about students' achievement.
Have a flair for working with young people.
Condition of Service
Negotiable
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 15th June, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to forward Ten (10) copies of their Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae including names and addresses of three referees, with a set of photocopies of Certificates and relevant Credentials to:
The College Secretary,
College of Continuing Education,
University of Port Harcourt,
Nkpolu - Oroworukwo,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

Note
Candidates invited for interview should bring along with them the originals of their Credentials.
Candidates are further advised to request their referees to forward references on them directly to the College Secretary, College of Continuing Education.
For enquiries, please call: 07035441391, 08068484751 or Email: ash-groveacademy@uniport.edu.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2016
educational Christian school in Ikorodu axis of Lagos State, is looking for seasoned and qualified personnel for the vacant position below:

Job Title: Computer/ICT Teacher
Geography teacher

Requirements
NCE, B.Ed, B.Ed with 3-5years experience.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2016

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's in Microsoft Word format to: yemiadenuga@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2016
educational Christian school in Ikorodu axis of Lagos State, is looking for seasoned and qualified personnel for the vacant position below:

Job Title: Matron

Requirement
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2016

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's in Microsoft Word format to: yemiadenuga@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2016

Job Title: House Functionary Male
House functionary Female

Requirement
Candidates should be between 35-40 years with 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2016

Method of Application
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 18, 2016
I want to commend the Dr. for starting a thread like this, I honestly envy you. Teachers that are single and searching should check my thread.
CC: All teachers.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by peterpeteru: 9:58pm On May 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2016
obinnaedubureau:
HI,
Have you got excellent results at SSCE and at First Degree level? You may qualify for a 100% scholarship to study for a masters degree in the UK which is available only for a short while. If you wish to know how to apply for it contact me here or call me 09097978409 for further details. This is available to both HND holders and BSc/BA/BEd degree holders!

Fake or real?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mybose: 5:13am On May 19, 2016
peterpeteru:

All applications and CVs have been perused today. Sadly, out of the over 40 entries, only six applicants were shortlisted and have been contacted this afternoon.
Majority of the applicants didn't meet up with the desired qualifications, (majorly number of years of teaching experience).

Qualified and well experienced English language, Mathematics and T.D teachers can still forward their CVs to Jacobsrecruitment@gmail.com

Can we know the salary range?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:24am On May 19, 2016
mybose:

Can we know the salary range?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Izygab(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2016
Hasab Heritage Schools (Montessori) in Karu Abuja is in need of the following

Mathematics Teacher
Biology Teacher (preferably a female)
PHE Teacher ( preferably female also)
Home Economic Teacher.

The applicants should possess either a B Ed or a Bsc and a PGDE.
If you know you're qualified you can come to the school and drop your CV or send it to brainiacisrael@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
An experience school admin officer is urgently needed at Leeland schools,Ibafo Ogun state.The ideal candidate

should possess Teacher's grade 2 or NCE OR B.EDU and must reside within Ibafo,Berger,Asese, and its environ.

For more info,call the proprietor on 08033922101.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2016
newly completed yoghurt factory located around Phoenix Area of Ogijo in Ogun State, requires qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant position below:

Job Title: Account Officer

Requirements
ND in Accounting
Must have 5 - 8 years experience in manufacturing company
Must be loyal and reliable with referees and guarantors
Computer Literate
Aged:- 35-40 years
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2016

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's with passport attached to: Danamiraresources1@yahoo.com or toki.abiodun@yahoo.com

Note: Only the shortlisted applicant shall be called for interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 19, 2016
There is need for an Electrical/Electronics Technician that can actually repair coiled machines in an automobile assembly plant. Interested person(s) could be OND, HND/B.Sc holder from a recognized institution/technical school. CV can be sent to bisi@proforcedefence.com. Interested persons can as well call +23458417723, or +2348139409283. Competence is key! Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2special(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2016
Dont l worry,nayookafor l will update u next wk or l will send d details to your mails.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejai99: 8:24pm On May 19, 2016
2special:
English teacher needed in a sch in Ikeja
I'm highly interested in this position. I live very close to Ikeja. God bless!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2special(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2016
O.k No problem
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oddybabs(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
Connect me too abeg, I need home lesson
wiZbanky:
guy connect me with how u dey see home lesson clients na

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nayookafor(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2016
2special:
Dont l worry,nayookafor l will update u next wk or l will send d details to your mails.
Alright boss....I'll appreciate, thanks a lot!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Flyer20: 10:51am On May 20, 2016
Anyone know of vacancy around ojodu, berger, olambe, giwa, alagbole, akute region, in a reputable school...I am a graduate of Agricultural Sciences with two years teaching experience, I can teach Agric, basic science , and biology with ease, kindly quote me if you have a good offer for me, I don't mind relocating if the pay is worth it, will appreciate your help.thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cgei: 11:09am On May 20, 2016
pls any teaching job in Kaduna
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vicky55: 11:58am On May 20, 2016
Please, any teaching job vacancy in Abuja?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by doubleportion: 12:09pm On May 20, 2016
peterpeteru:

All applications and CVs have been perused today. Sadly, out of the over 40 entries, only six applicants were shortlisted and have been contacted this afternoon.
Majority of the applicants didn't meet up with the desired qualifications, (majorly number of years of teaching experience).

Qualified and well experienced English language, Mathematics and T.D teachers can still forward their CVs to Jacobsrecruitment@gmail.com

LOCATION?

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.