Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2566279 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sampi4me(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
I got the invite too...would like to some info about the school too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Arisheloaded(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2016
Arisheloaded:
Good Evening Great Ones,

I need a teaching Job around Ketu area in Lagos or any other places too.

I have a degree in Education.

Thanks for your consideration.

Lawal A. A.
07033255396, 08184355474.
larishekola@gmail.com

Need help!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2016
Arisheloaded:

Need help!
Go drop ur CV at Gladys High school biola b.stop
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Arisheloaded(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2016
Adexy4us:

Go drop ur CV at Gladys High school biola b.stop

Ok. Thank you. I will do that asap.

God Bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2016
Hello all please i need info on teachers salary scale of schools around Ketu. Alapeere and environs. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by honeyhoney(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
please if you have any teaching job around ebute metta, please pm me. I can teach account and mathematics verywell
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 24, 2016
Position – NURSERY TEACHER

Position Summary:

A Nursery teacher is responsible for teaching and learning by students of an assigned class or subject in line with the approved teaching scheme/plan for the class/subject.

Duties:

• Conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
• Monitor learning by students and provide feedback on the appropriateness and completeness of teaching scheme and plans
• Identify pupils with special learning needs and liaise with Remedial teacher to develop appropriate remedial responses
• Maintain discipline in classes, apply approved sanctions for misdemeanors only and escalate all major issues promptly to the Sectional or Deputy Head.
• Provide overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
• Grade students’ tests and examinations
• Monitor and report on an ongoing basis individual student progress and accomplishments
• Establish and maintain contact with parents/guardians as necessary to provide feedback on performance and ensure responsiveness to individual students needs
• Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborative environment

Minimum Position Requirements:

Education:
Bachelors Degree: B.Sc./B.A./B.Ed/PGDE. Diploma in Montessori Teaching is compulsory

Experience:

1 year teaching experience as Nursery Teacher

Personal/Professional Qualities

• Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Well modulated voice and good diction
• Teamwork and Collaboration

Personal Attributes

• Poise and professional appearance
• Integrity

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD UPDATED CV TO TOTALCHILDSCHOOL@YAHOO.COM ON OR BEFORE 31ST MAY, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teekares(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
RICHLIFE REAL ESTATE & GARDENS

Inform friends & family
You can own a plot of land for as low as N30,000 upfront payment. Read details http:///06XWd1

You can trust this Real Estate Consultancy.
Call/whatsapp: 07038469805
BBM PIN: 5BFD4C2C
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ailehwise(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2016
GoldenDr:
Position – NURSERY TEACHER

Position Summary:

A Nursery teacher is responsible for teaching and learning by students of an assigned class or subject in line with the approved teaching scheme/plan for the class/subject.

Duties:

• Conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
• Monitor learning by students and provide feedback on the appropriateness and completeness of teaching scheme and plans
• Identify pupils with special learning needs and liaise with Remedial teacher to develop appropriate remedial responses
• Maintain discipline in classes, apply approved sanctions for misdemeanors only and escalate all major issues promptly to the Sectional or Deputy Head.
• Provide overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
• Grade students’ tests and examinations
• Monitor and report on an ongoing basis individual student progress and accomplishments
• Establish and maintain contact with parents/guardians as necessary to provide feedback on performance and ensure responsiveness to individual students needs
• Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborative environment

Minimum Position Requirements:

Education:
Bachelors Degree: B.Sc./B.A./B.Ed/PGDE. Diploma in Montessori Teaching is compulsory

Experience:

1 year teaching experience as Nursery Teacher

Personal/Professional Qualities

• Child friendliness and pleasant disposition
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Well modulated voice and good diction
• Teamwork and Collaboration

Personal Attributes

• Poise and professional appearance
• Integrity

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD UPDATED CV TO TOTALCHILDSCHOOL@YAHOO.COM ON OR BEFORE 31ST MAY, 2016.
please i need a teaching job around Agege area. I hold bachelor of engineering degree. I can teach physics and mathematics.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2special(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2016
Nayookafor,how can l get ur phone number.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OnlineTeacher: 2:32am On May 25, 2016
Experienced Online Maths Tutor at ur disposal/convenience!

You need a competent Online maths tutor 4 urself/ur wards, then u have ur needs met!

Distance is no barrier as the tutorials are conducted online via Skype.

A trial most definitely will convince you!
Cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2642540/experienced-online-private-tutors-disposal

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2016
Arisheloaded:

Ok. Thank you. I will do that asap.

God Bless.

Also Komfota school....they need teachers
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Arisheloaded(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2016
Adexy4us:

I've dropped that of Gladys School today, I will try Komfota school by tomorrow, is it there primary or secondary school?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Arisheloaded(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2016
Adexy4us:

I've dropped that of Gladys School today, I will try Komfota school by tomorrow, is it there primary or secondary school?

Thanks for reaching out, God Bless.

Lawal Afeez Arishekola
07033255396, 08184355474
larishekola@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by caius(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2016
Please are there openings for people interested in teaching in tutorial centers in Lagos and Ogun states? thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maccoy1(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2016
GoldenDr:
After spending some much time in this section, I have observed that most graduate are sitting at home and they are looking for jobs they could do pending when the JOB surface.

Many of you that had the opportunity to serve our fatherland say 2011- to date taught in private school, state and government owned schools. Why sit at home when you have a 1 year teaching experience?

If you reside in Akute, Alagbole and Ajuwon this is for your.
There are schools at the aforementioned places that are in fire need of subject teachers, for example, Bolarinwa, Isolog and Success college at Alagbole are looking for YOU. Reallane international school just concluded their recruitment on Tuesday. Agro-Tropic, Kingdale, Excel and Hortative needs teachers. Although NCE holders are given priority but there is no harm in trying.
pls d qualification I have is ssce, but I have a 3yrs teaching experience. Any luck for me
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adecares(f): 1:57pm On May 25, 2016
Good day,
I need a teaching job around iyanapaja, Am a graduate in Accounting (B.Sc), I can teach account, commerce and economics.
Thank you for your help.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2016
Arisheloaded:

Thanks for reaching out, God Bless.

Lawal Afeez Arishekola
07033255396, 08184355474
larishekola@gmail.com

the secondary biola bstop
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cgei: 5:59pm On May 25, 2016
GoldenDr:

In as much as I want to help, I can't be everywhere. Anyway, try reaching out to Islamics, Stenon, Avicky and Hernyola. They are both(Islamic and Hernyola) in the northern part of Nigeria, while Stenon drop a job opening recently with accommodation try reaching out to them. I sent a list of schools and proprietor's number in Kano to Hernyola since you are willingly to relocate.

please how do I contact Hernyola? I tried. I also need teaching job in Kaduna. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Arisheloaded(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2016
Adexy4us:

the secondary biola bstop

Ok. I will go there first thing tomorrow morning, do you reside in Ketu?

Thanks for your time and help, God Bless you richly.

Lawal Afeez Arishekola
07033255396, 08184355474
larishekola@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beacon02(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2016
Anyone interested in teaching jobs around ikorodu should let me know. There are a lot of vacancies in my area starting from 20k upward.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lamidi21(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
Thanks 4 d. Info. I am interested. Further maths/ data processing part time.

Home economics full time for my wife Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lamidi21(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
beacon02:
Anyone interested in teaching jobs around ikorodu should let me know. There are a lot of vacancies in my area starting from 20k upward.

Thanks 4 d info, i am interested, further maths and data processing part time.

Home economics food and nutrition, catering craft full time 4 my wife thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rajiabiodun03(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
beacon02:

Interested boss.

Where in Ikd and how do I contact you? Sent you a PM already tho!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2016
gpercuxionz:
Hello all please i need info on teachers salary scale of schools around Ketu. Alapeere and environs. thanks

What's ur qualification so I can give so u a specific range
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 12:23am On May 26, 2016
adecares:
Good day,
I need a teaching job around iyanapaja, Am a graduate in Accounting (B.Sc), I can teach account, commerce and economics.
Thank you for your help.
visit schools around you and drop ur cv... All the best
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by igweooo4: 1:05am On May 26, 2016
beacon02:

I am interested boss......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nayookafor(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2016
2special:
Nayookafor,how can l get ur phone number.
Here's my phone num....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gpercuxionz(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2016
good mrn all,please i need lists of secondary schools in yaba axis and environs ... thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:25am On May 26, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 8:27am On May 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.