Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568971 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by StarBukola(f): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenDr:
After spending some much time in this section, I have observed that most graduate are sitting at home and they are looking for jobs they could do pending when the JOB surface.

Many of you that had the opportunity to serve our fatherland say 2011- to date taught in private school, state and government owned schools. Why sit at home when you have a 1 year teaching experience?

If you reside in Akute, Alagbole and Ajuwon this is for your.hi, pls I will like a primary school jobs
There are schools at the aforementioned places that are in fire need of subject teachers, for example, Bolarinwa, Isolog and Success college at Alagbole are looking for YOU. Reallane international school just concluded their recruitment on Tuesday. Agro-Tropic, Kingdale, Excel and Hortative needs teachers. Although NCE holders are given priority but there is no harm in trying.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2017
DonManuel01:

Please which school is this? I am in Lagos, and I have years of teaching experience. I can teach Economics and Commerce. Help a brother.

Am interested too. What's the name of the school & location please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by austine4real(m): 4:55am On Apr 27, 2017
grin
Kemmia:

Thanks, the cake is coming
grin
Kemmia:

Thanks, the cake is coming

u've got cute thick lips will love to bite em
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
URGENT VACANCY! in Ibadan

Positions:

1.Teachers Qualification; NCE, B. Ed (Not above 35yrs)

2. Cleaner; SSCE

Tender Crib Schools, Akobo, Ibadan (No 4 House 4, Papa, lyannu Akanni, ldi ldin, yawuri, Akobo Ojurin) Tel; 08032766714 & 07018266699.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Someone help please:

How do I get to Peace Street, Akaun Junction, Adamo, Ikorodu. And how much will it cost to get there from Ojota?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kith and Kinfolk Global School (Day and Boarding), an Instructive area was principally established to cook for the scholarly advancement and improvement of the under-special youngsters in the quick environs of Ibeshe, is recruiting appropriately qualified possibility to fill the position beneath:

Work Title: Principal

Area: Lagos

Work Sort: Full-Time Private. Set of working responsibilities To fill in as the main chairman, creating and executing strategies, projects, educational programs and exercises in a way that advances the instructive improvement of every understudy and the expert improvement of each staff Conceptualizes the wide objectives of the school and plans in like manner to guarantee that techniques and timetables are implemented couple with the vision and mission of the school. The key reports to the Leading body of Governors through the Head Learning Officer. Capabilities

Graduate degree, Innovation/Clever, Self- assured, Legitimate, Firm and Determined. Part: Educator’s Enrollment Committee of Nigeria Around 50 years of age Least of 10 years experience of (or at) Administration level

Note: Just shortlisted competitors will be reached for further handling.

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:

info@kithandkinschools.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunjisanmi(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Generica:
Someone help please:

How do I get to Peace Street, Akaun Junction, Adamo, Ikorodu. And how much will it cost to get there from Ojota?
from Ojota take a bus going to ikorodu, alight at the last busstop. From Ikorodu garage, take a bus going to Maya/Adamo, Alight at Adamo Busstop. Just take a bike from there to Peace Street. Roughly, between 350-400 should take you there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
tunjisanmi:

from Ojota take a bus going to ikorodu, alight at the last busstop. From Ikorodu garage, take a bus going to Maya/Adamo, Alight at Adamo Busstop. Just take a bike from there to Peace Street. Roughly, between 350-400 should take you there.

Thank you sir. God bless you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunjisanmi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Generica:

Thank you sir. God bless you.
Amen. You are welcome boss.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babadudu1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pls house, I want to kno the monthly salary, staff welfare and condition of service for teachers at Barachel model college at iju. Pls treat as urgent. Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nursery Teachers at Shebah School Magodo

Shebah School, Magodo Shangisha is currently recruiting for Nursery Teachers.

Qualifications:

Minimum Qualification (NCE)
He/She must be very expressive, lover of children, possesses effective teaching skills, good communication, good interpersonal skills.

Interested in this job? Apply now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jombojombo(m): 5:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Physics/Chemistry Teacher is currently
needed at Global Secondary school, 51 owerri road, Onitsha.. U can call the Proprietor on 08063961603

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seunalade(f): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning great people,
Please i need teaching job in ilorin/Ibadan/Ogbomosho and their environs. I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering with good grade from a reputable University. I can teach Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Basic Science and Basic Tech. I am a computer literate with Graphics design skill..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Vacancy For English Teacher In Mowe
A School in Mowe, Ogun State is currently recruiting for an English Teacher.

Qualifications:
B.Ed, B.Sc, BA, HND, NCE.

Interested? Apply here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by HonOlagrace: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Generica post=55917205]

200k? Mictec can't pay up to 200k o. But they encourage their teachers well enough. You'll enjoy working there as a teacher.

What's LFG? [/quote
Pls. can you help with the school's address (Mitec) because it will be needed when writing the "Application letter". Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluwatobyloba(f): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
babadudu1:
Pls house, I want to kno the monthly salary, staff welfare and condition of service for teachers at Barachel model college at iju. Pls treat as urgent. Thanks for your anticipated response
Barachel pays late, the school administrator might have changed.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Busuyep: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pls, who knws Coldlake International Schl, Ibeju-Lekki and their pay range? I got an invite from them and I don't knw if it's worth going.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
A reputable school in Sango-Ota is recruiting for an Experienced Biology Teacher.

Info - http://www.teacher.com.ng/job/vacancy-biology-teacher-sango/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by aalymah(f): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Teacherjobs:
A reputable school in Sango-Ota is recruiting for an Experienced Biology Teacher.

Info - http://www.teacher.com.ng/job/vacancy-biology-teacher-sango/
I stay in sango Otta...pls is chemistry teacher also required?I have B.Sc biochemistry and PGDE,I av over 5years experience also...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Timossa(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Hi good people,

I need a job as a Spanish Teacher, International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Tutor, TOEFL Tutor and Teacher's Trainer of Spanish and other courses. In case you have any vacancy information on the subjects above, please WhatsApp me on : 081-1444-0074 or drop a message here for me. Thank you all.

For those who want to learn Spanish or French should also contact our Institute or me. God bless you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jinka(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Pls I need urgent reply, who knws MOES SCHOOL Lotto road along RCCG new auditorium Mowe, ogun state and their pay range? I got an invite from them and I don't knw if it's worth going cos I reside in Ilorin. tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2017
DonManuel01:

Please which school is this? I am in Lagos, and I have years of teaching experience. I can teach Economics and Commerce. Help a brother.

Mictec Schools, 23-29 Emmanuel Street, Ojota.
There's vacancy for Physics teacher.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Generica(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2017
adetoks19:

Am interested too. What's the name of the school & location please?
Mictec Schools, 23-29 Emmanuel Street, Ojota. They need physics teacher presently.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2017
jinka:
Pls I need urgent reply, who knws MOES SCHOOL Lotto road along RCCG new auditorium Mowe, ogun state and their pay range? I got an invite from them and I don't knw if it's worth going cos I reside in Ilorin. tnks

The school name doesn't sound famous but one established truth is that no school at that area that pay above 40k unless on some few exceptions
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
A school located at Igando Area of Lagos state require the services of:

1. Elementary Class Teachers

2. Nursery Teachers

3. science/ Mathematics teachers

4. ICT teacher ( part Time)

5. Taekwando Instructor.

QUALiFICATION: NCE / BED / BSc EXPERIENCE: minimum of one year interested applicants must be living around igando/ iseri/ ikotun axis send text ( SMS only) indicating your name, qualification, years of experience and where you live to: 08188181296
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Montessori Teacher needed in Mowe

Montessori teachers are needed in a school in Mowe. Teachers living in Mowe and Redemption camp

Interested in this job? Apply now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by aalymah(f): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Elo house,pls does any1 knw St. Timothy school, ijaye alagbado...pls I Nid their likely pay and work conditions...tanx for ur promt response
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Timossa:
Hi good people,

I need a job as a Spanish Teacher, International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Tutor, TOEFL Tutor and Teacher's Trainer of Spanish and other courses. In case you have any vacancy information on the subjects above, please WhatsApp me on : 081-1444-0074 or drop a message here for me. Thank you all.

For those who want to learn Spanish or French should also contact our Institute or me. God bless you.

Hi there! We may have a vacancy for you in Lagos. Please join the whatsapp group here: www.teacher.com.ng/joinwhatsapp
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
aalymah:

I stay in sango Otta...pls is chemistry teacher also required?I have B.Sc biochemistry and PGDE,I av over 5years experience also...

Hi there! None currently, apologies. However, check www.teacher.com.ng jobs are posted daily!
Thanks for joining our whatsapp group grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Montessori Teachers needed in Ajah

Montessori teachers are urgently needed in Ajah axis.

Apply here -> http://www.teacher.com.ng/job/montessori-teachers-needed-ajah/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mohsaaf: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
I went for an attitude test three weeks ago and I just received an invite for ORAL interview next week Wednesday. Pls what do u think I should expect (CHEMISTRY TEACHER).
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by monimekaz(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am a graduate and a chess instructor ..if your school needs one pls don't hesitate to notify me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.