Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2566521 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Sunnypar:
location?
any part of Ilorin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by saqo(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2014
kween911:
@ Saqo do I knw U ? If yes pls wia
Unilorin.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2014
saqo:

Unilorin.
. Shakur baba I hail ooO hw r U
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phemsonol: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2014
pls is there anyone with useful
information(s) about a chemistry
teaching vacancy in ibadan?...pls do well
to contact me ASAP....i am a BSc holder in
chemistry...with good teaching abilities...
God bless you all as i eagerly awaits your responses...
Email: phemsonola1001@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
every handwriting of NO VACANCY written upon ur forehead is deleted in Jesus name.amen
Enjoy ur weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sunnyblaz: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
ProfGday:
every handwriting of NO VACANCY written upon ur forehead is deleted in Jesus name.amen
Enjoy ur weekend.
Amin.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cc150615(f): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
please does anybody know anything about starling school in lekki, I have interview with dem on Monday
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sunnypar:
Have you tried 20 Palm Avenue, Mushin?
tot doz pple are agents na? Nd u know how 'agency' tinz work angry

Anyways, will ask dem if I can send my CV online
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by habiolah(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
cc150615:
please does anybody know anything about starling school in lekki, I have interview with dem on Monday

got their sms too. any info will be appreciated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lawunmmie: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2014

same here too anyone with any info pls.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cc150615(f): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2014
lawunmmie:

same here too anyone with any info pls.
Ok this is about all I could get from goggle
http://www.starlingschoolng.com.
Seems like a big kiddies school but the issue I have is it seems it's just an elementary school so has no secondary section but I can't remember applying to a non- secondary position. Btw, I don't think I can make it to lag on Monday, are u both scehduled for Monday too?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by habiolah(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2014
cc150615:

Ok this is about all I could get from goggle
http://www.starlingschoolng.com.
Seems like a big kiddies school but the issue I have is it seems it's just an elementary school so has no secondary section but I can't remember applying to a non- secondary position. Btw, I don't think I can make it to lag on Monday, are u both scehduled for Monday too?

I didn't apply for primary school position either. I am scheduled for monday too. doubt I can make it to lag for the written interview too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2014
what was their response?
sunnyblaz:

Yes, i checked 13 schools and nothing.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Dear Candidate,

Good day,

Thank you for applying for the position of an Accountant (Ref NO: HR/AF-0002) with Polad Kiddies Montessori Group of Schools.

We are pleased to invite you for an interview to be conducted as detailed below.

You are to prepare and come with a 10 minutes plan to resolve the following scenario and make your presentation ( Not necessarily Power Point) during the interview.

SCENARIO
Polad Kiddies Montessori Group of School is a high flying institution located in Ketu area of Lagos State; with an aim to expand and grow. In this light, the board of the school has decided that you are to come up with your plan of how you intend to manage the school’s debtors and creditors. Also explain how you proactively intend to contribute to the school's growth.

Interview Date: 19th November 2014, Friday.

Time: 1:30 PM SHARP

Venue: Polad Kiddies Montessori Group of Schools . 3 Solomon Street, Off Abiola Bustop, Alapere Ketu.

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE THROUGH email: safehubrecruitment@gmail.com BEFORE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON TUESDAY 8TH November,2013. ALSO QUOTE YOUR NAME, DATE AND PLACE OF INTERVIEW.

Kindly come to the venue with your plan, a copy of your CV, this information letter and a copy of your credentials.

Please note that any expenses incurred by you to attend the recruitment campaign will not be the responsibility of Polad Kiddies School.

We wish you every success for the upcoming interview.

Thank you and warm regards,

---
Safehub Recruitment Team,
For: Polad Kiddies Montessori School.

NB the interview has since been conducted but you guys can still try the school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2014
We refer to your application to Marvel International School, Ughelli for appointment and to inform you that the following dates have been scheduled for aptitude test, practicals and interview respectively.

9th & 10th October, 2014 - Aptitude Test & Practicals

11th October, 2014 - Interview

All applicants are expected to report on 9th October, 2014 at 8.00a.m for Documentation and Aptitude Test. They are expected to come with their own writing materials including the original copies of their credentials. The photocopies of such credentials and applicants’ two recent passport photographs will be submitted to the interview board members.

By Management
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Female teachers needed for home teaching. Interested candidate should whatsapp: 08089198578 or pin: 744D44A6.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Please is there any information of a french teacher vacancy and a home tutor for french and English alert me.
My email I'd:utchvikky@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Yem0350: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Political science and mathematics graduate in urgent need @ Ikorodu. Send CV to emboboye@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is unfair so dia is nobody who has info abt teaching vacancies in ilorin ..... I noticed dis thread is only meant for lagos peeps ..........*walking away

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sunnyblaz: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
kween911:
This is unfair so dia is nobody who has info abt teaching vacancies in ilorin ..... I noticed dis thread is only meant for lagos peeps ..........*walking away
not only but mostly.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lawunmmie: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
habiolah:

I didn't apply for primary school position either. I am scheduled for monday too. doubt I can make it to lag for the written interview too
same here i didnt apply to an elementary school but i would try to make it down n let u guys know hw it went.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lawunmmie: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=lawunmmie post=27649569]
same here i didnt apply to an elementary school but i would try to make it down n let u guys know hw it went.
something came up don't think i can make it anymore sad
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lekzyn(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2014
PLIS IF ANYONE HAVE INFO ON GEOGRAPHY TEACHING VACANCY AT ADO-EKITI. MY EMAIL: olaolulekzyn@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lekzyn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
plis anyone with information on Geography teaching vacancy in Ado-Ekiti. I am a BSc holder in Geography. My E-mail: olaolulekzyn@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by habiolah(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=lawunmmie post=27654989][/quote]

ok wumi
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluemmakay(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Any school in need of a Part-time Phonics Teacher within Lagos metropolis should be please call 08130086105. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toeyean1507(f): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Givemejoy:
Need: Home Tutor to prepare Pry 6 Pupil for Common Entrance. Subj: Maths &English. Location: Ajao Estate. Days: 3dys/wk. Pay: 18000/wk. Start: This wk. Call: 08037256321
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tos87(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2014
A proficient computer teacher is needed in an international school. Qualified applicant should forward his/her application to 25 Adebola ojomu st. Off brown road. Aguda suru. Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KillerBeauty(f): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
chrisdenis01:
The interview went well...... Expect IQ test, maths, genral maths and other related subject base on your field/displine... The pay was not discuss during the interview....I feel you have indicated your pay in the bio data sent to you..

Bro pls o
Have u gotten any news from them since the interview?
Reply pls

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chrisdenis01: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Not yet sis.... Did you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chrisdenis01: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Not yet sis.... Did you? How was your interview with them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.