Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568576 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
singlessubway:
Any school inside Ajoa Estate is not a moi moi school..... Sister go
lol
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2017
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Assistant
Ref: FTL/ JBIS/ 005
Requirements
Candidates must be a Female
Qualification: SSCE or Equivalent, NCE, OND
Experience & Skills:
Excellent passion for learning
Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
Excellent knowledge of hygiene, safety and health procedures
Excellent knowledge of Standard operational procedure
Good knowledge of classroom management
Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spread sheet, Power point
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application, CV and 1 recent Passport photograph to: ftlconsult@fezokostreasures.org and Cc:
fezokostreasures@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2017
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Ref: FTL/ JBIS/ 004
Requirments
Qualifications:
B.Ed, NCE, B.Sc, BA, HND, Diploma in Montessori Education
Candidates should be Female
Experience & Skill:
A minimum of 2 years teaching experience in a reputable institution of learning
Excellent knowledge of Classroom management and work scheme
Excellent knowledge of Standard Operational Procedure
Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spread sheet, Power point etc
Should also be able to teach subjects like ICT, French, Physical/ Health Education
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application, CV's and 1 recent Passport photograph to: ftlconsult@fezokostreasures.org and Cc:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Job Title: Special Subject Teacher (Music, French and Arts)
Ref: FTL/ JBIS/ 003
Qualification/Experience & Skills
B.Ed, NCE, B.Sc, BA, HND
Candidates must be Female / Male
A minimum of 2years teaching experience in a reputable institution of learning
Excellent knowledge of Classroom management and work scheme
Excellent knowledge of Standard operational procedure
Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spread sheet, Power point etc
An exceptional individual with significant experience in working with musical instruments and in teaching both music theory and practice to join our music department.
Candidates must possess a love for music, a love for teaching, an ability to imbue musical appreciation in young children and the patience required to train them in music theory and across various musical instruments.
An enthusiastic French teacher who will be eager to engage learners while teaching them French.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application, CV and 1 recent Passport photograph to: ftlconsult@fezokostreasures.org and Cc:
NOTE: ACCOMMODATION WOULD BE GIVEN TO EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:54am On Jun 27, 2017
GIT Associates - Our client, a long established Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Ikotun area of Lagos requires the service of qualified personnel to fill the position below, in September 2017:
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher
Requirements
Interested candidates should possess N.C.E qualification and 3-5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and updated CV's to: info@git-associates.com
Note: Interviews of shortlisted candidates will commence from 8th August, 2017.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Job Title: Montessori-Trained Teacher
Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and updated CV's to: info@git-associates.com
Note: Interviews of shortlisted candidates will commence from 8th August, 2017.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:55am On Jun 27, 2017
A Primary / Secondary School based in Lagos and Ogun State needs the service of a suitable candidate for the following positions below:
1.) Mathematics Teacher
2.) English Teacher
3.) Yoruba Teacher
4.) French Teacher
5.) Technical Drawing Teacher
Qualifications
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
hrbeckley2016@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2017
johnime:
The following schools are big in terms of workforce, websites, teaching environment, quantity and quality of students, working conditions for teachers, salaries paid to teachers, job security, e.t.c.

*HOLY CHILD COLLEGE FOR GIRLS IN IKOYI

*CORONA SCHOOL IN FALOMO, IKOYI

*CALEB INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN MAGODO

*BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN VICTORIAL ISLAND

*GREENSPRINGS SCHOOL IN ANTHONY AND IN AJAH ( this school pays between #150,000
and #350,000 per month)

*CITY PRIDE SCHOOL IN LEKKI PHASE I

*PAMPERS PRIVATE SCHOOL IN LEKKI PHASE I

*WHITESAND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN LEKKI,

*AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL @ THE BACK OF 1004 BUILDING IN LEKKI

*LAGOON SCHOOLS IN LEKKI PHASE I ( this school is superbly big)

OTHERS ARE:

*IN LEKKI AND VICTORIA ISLAND AREA OF LAGOS
Meadow Hall
Ocean Crest Private School
Pinefield Schools
Children’s International School
Chrisland Schools
Delightsome British Home School
Italian International School
Dowen College
New hall schools (Chevron View Estate)

*IN IKOYI
Greenwood Schools
Diamonds Private School
Home science School
St. Gregory’s College (Catholic Missionary school or CMS)

*ON THE MAINLAND
Chrisland (Opebi)
Childville Schools (Yaba and GRA Ogudu)
Christ the King International School (GRA Ikeja)
Redeemers International School (Ebute metta)
International School Lagos (Unilag Staff School)
Armville Schools
Vivian Fowler Memorial School for girls
St. Agnes School for girls Yaba (CMS)

Most of these schools have top notch facilities and quality staff. If you desire teaching as a profession and/ or as a passion, go into these school fearlessly and submit your CV. However, most of these schools, particularly those in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki, HAVE PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT FOR GRADUATES IN EDUCATION. Anyway, those that are not graduates In education are not exempted from submitting their CVs but you must show or express passion and work experience for teaching in your CVs in details. You don’t need to ask: “Are you recruiting here or is there any vacancy here” but rather go in and say YOU ARE HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR EMPLOYMENT. With God on your side and a well prepared CV, I tell you that they will call you soon. Search for these schools on google search engine for exact contact address of them.

DO NOT RELAX AT HOME EXPECTING JOB TO COME AND MEET YOU ON THE BED…..GO OUT, GO OUT AND SUBMIT YOUR CV TO ORGANISATIONS THAT MAY NOT ADVERTISE ONLINE…..TIME IS GOING,GOING…..YOUR OWN JOB MAY BE WAITING SOMEWHERE YOU DON’T KNOW BUT YOU NEED TO WORK AND WALK TOWARDS GETTING IT.

GOOD LUCK AND THE MERCY OF THE LORD UPON YOU AS YOU MAKE A CAREER CHANGING DECISION WITH DETERMINATION.
GOD BLESS YOU….AMEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by altobrien(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
LaurelP:
Glad to announce that I've officially signed a new transfer contract with Caleb Intl Schools.

It was quite challenging though, their aptitude test is superb! If not for the "gragra" I put up during the interview and micro-teaching, it would have been a different story alltogether.
If you don't have it, fake it! Confidence is very key when it comes to interviews.
Though the pay is just a few tens of thousand above what I currently earn, I like their welfare package and other perks.
So patiently awaiting the new session! Wish me well guys.
Can I have your attention LaurelP?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spaceacademy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
johnime:

A Primary / Secondary School based in Lagos and Ogun State needs the service of a suitable candidate for the following positions below:
1.) Mathematics Teacher
2.) English Teacher
3.) Yoruba Teacher
4.) French Teacher
5.) Technical Drawing Teacher
Qualifications
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
hrbeckley2016@yahoo.com
where exactly in lagos and ogun?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uzokingn(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uzokingn(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Now, that someone has thanked me. I take my leave............... it was nice here.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities

Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation
Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the office.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Establish a filing system for important and confidential company documents
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
Schedule in-house and external events.
Qualifications

Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
Minimum of Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Office Administration and any other related course
At least 3-4 years experience in Administrative roles
Must be resident in Abuja
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:

Solid knowledge of office procedures
Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word specifically)
Strong organisational skills with a problem solving attitude
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Smart, Teachable and Proactive
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
Details
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail, also schedule meetings and make travel arrangement for executives.

Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, etc.)
Greet and welcome clients and guests
Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
Screen all incoming calls to answer or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
Perform administrative support tasks.
Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them appropriately.
Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
Monitor office expenses and costs, receive payment and record receipts for services.
Organize and maintain files and records.
Act as a liaison between clients and executive staff.
Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
Take up other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills

Applicant must have a HND or ND qualification. With a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience.
Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
Proficient in English (oral and written)
Proficient in the use of computers.
Strong communication and people skills
Good organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
Customer service orientation
Must be willing to learn at all times
Applicant must be a resident of F.C.T. Abuja.

Job Title: System Analyst / IT Personnel
Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications; Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults as well as monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
Establishing network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good-put, and latency; planning and executing the selection
Supporting the roll-out of new applications; setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
Analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
Installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures and establishing connections and firewalls.
Maintaining network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
Preparing users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades of network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
Testing and evaluating new technology;
Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment and replacing parts as required;
Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
Qualifications

B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Computer Networking And Hardware, Computer Science, Information Technology, Internet Engineering.
Additional Qualification in relevant areas will be an added advantage.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: careers@enroyale.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Greensprings School is currently recruiting for an Economics Language Teacher

Requirements
B.Sc. or B.Ed. in relevant field.
Must have experience in handling IGCSE & Check Point subjects,
IGCSE Certification, M.Sc. or M.A will be an added advantage

Qualified for this job? Greensprings School
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by castel428: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=johnime post=57872477][/quote]
Following
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by altobrien(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guys, I need a little bit of help. I have been teaching Chemistry for the past 7 years here in Ibadan but now I want to get a job with a meaningful school that pays well at lagos. Shelter while jobhunting is one of the problems i envisage already and i also need lagos-based teachers to put me through.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bunmishontelle(f): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Economics Language?

I don't understand
Teacherjobs:

Requirements

Qualified for this job? Apply now

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2017
I am teacher who wants to do tutorial / home lesson for students who are SERIOUSLY struggling with mathematics, further-mathematics, physics and other sciences who wants to be future scientist/engineers.
lets lay a solid foundation now for SS1--SS3 students.
Junior classes can be considered also.

link up please-- on my email-- timilehinsawumi@gmail.com

NB- I am a structural engineering M.sc full time student in Unilag at the moment, I need students around akoka, yaba axis, Island axis.
Thank you.
cc:Teachers,HR and proprietors.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by onitemitope(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Do top school still offer agricultural science....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by africo13610(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2017
I need direction to get to Adekunle owobiyi close, off Oladele kadiri close Ogba. Am going frm Iyanaipaja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizlazy(f): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Teacherjobs:

Requirements

Qualified for this job? Apply now
Economics or English Language
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2017
A reputable Nursary and Primary School located in Muti/Igbo Olomu in ikorodu area of Lagos State, is currently seeking applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Primary School Teacher

Qualifications
Candidates must have teaching qualifications Grade ll, NCE, B.ED, etc.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's containing contact telephone number to: santomichaelocollege@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017
A reputable Nursary and Primary School located in Muti/Igbo Olomu in ikorodu area of Lagos State, is currently seeking applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Subject Teacher

Qualifications
Candidates must have teaching qualifications Grade ll, NCE, B.ED, etc.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's containing contact telephone number to: santomichaelocollege@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2017
johnime:
A good school hereby invite applications for the
following positions below:

1: Computer Operator/Office Assistant

2: English Language Teacher

3: Mathematics Teacher

4: Further Mathematics Teacher

5: Physics Teacher

6: Chemistry Teacher

7: Biology Teacher

8: Economics Teacher

9: Financial Accounting Teacher

10: Book Keeping Teacher

11: Geography Teacher

12: Commerce Teacher

13: Literature-in-English Teacher

14: Yoruba Teacher

15: Civic Education Teacher

16: Agricultural Science Teacher

17: Food & Nutrition Teacher

18: Christian Religious Studies (CRS) Teacher

19: Technical Drawing Teacher

20: Fisheries Teacher

21: Computer Science Teacher

22: French Teacher

23: Government Teacher

24: Data Processing Teacher

25: Painting & Decoration Teacher

26: Fine Arts Teacher

27: Physical Health Education (PHE) Teacher

28: Music Teacher

29: Primary School Teacher

30: Confidential Secretary

31: Accounts Clerk

32: Head Teacher ( Baptist Nursery &
Primary School)

33: Cleaner

Required Qualification & Experience
Applicants should possess at least a Degree
(Minimum Second Class Lower) in the
relevant subject.
Must be Computer literate.
3 years teaching experience in a Secondary
school.

Remuneration
Very attractive (HMO, PENSION AND 13th month) and competitive.

Remuneration
Attractive and Competitive.

Application Closing Date
7th June, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV's to: jidashconsultinglimited@gmail.com
Or
Hand delivered to the address below indicating at the Left hand side of your CV, the "Position Reference" and at the Right hand side their "Location" to:
Jidash Consulting Limited,
2nd Floor 5, Vori Close,
Off Acme Road, by Zenith Bank,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

Pls who knows the school Jidash consulting is recruiting for.... got their mail for an interview now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olaedoh: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
utchvikky:
Please does anyone know anything about Macdonald international school,ajao-estate,lagos?

Good afternoon, please i also go the test, when are you scheduled for the interview, are u going
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olaedoh: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please i require urgent help/advice. I saw some job adverts through facebook.i applied for some of them. Now the issue is that two of them called me for interview on the same date and funny enough, they both have exactly the same address. One Mcdonalds international school and Medstep Affairs. The two organization having the same address is what i dnt get. Am thinking it might be Gnld, please does anyone know about either of the two organization
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
he Staff School, University of Lagos was established on 10th October, 1966 as a primary school for the children of staff of the university. The school currently has over 1,400 students and over fifty dedicated, qualified and experienced teachers in the two campuses i.eAkoka and Idi-Araba. The Staff School Board of Governors hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the Staff School of the University.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Head Teacher

Category: Non Academic

Requirements
Applicants must possess a First Degree in B.Sc. (Ed), B.A. (Ed.) in Education with minimum of a second class honours from a recognized University
A Master's Degree is an added advantage
At least 20 years relevant teaching experience on the job
Applicants should have completed the NYSC programme or have evidence of
exemption from the programme
In addition, applicants should have Teachers Registration Council (TRCN) Certificate
The vision for the job should be enclosed in the application
Applicants must not be older than 55 years of age
Applicants must be computer literate
Condition of Service
The successful applicant shall serve a five-year term
Salary
The salary is competitive and comparable with those of similar schools
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications, which must be in 15 hard copies and accompanied by relevant certificates and credentials. Such applications must be accompanied with detailed CV showing the following:
Names in full
Place and date of birth
State of Origin/Local Government Area
Home Address
Present Postal Address
Sex
Phone Number (Mobile)
Nationality at Birth
Marital Status
Number and ages of children
Secondary and Post-secondary education (including dates and institutions)
Academic and professional qualification (including distinctions with dates)
Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
Names and address of three referees

The Board Secretary,
University of Lagos Staff School Board of Governors,
c/o Human Resources Management Department,
Room 274, 2nd Floor Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
Akoka,
Lagos State.

In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request the referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the above stated address.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
The Staff School, University of Lagos was established on 10th October, 1966 as a primary school for the children of staff of the university. The school currently has over 1,400 students and over fifty dedicated, qualified and experienced teachers in the two campuses i.eAkoka and Idi-Araba. The Staff School Board of Governors hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the Staff School of the University.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Deputy Head Teacher

Category: Non Academic

Requirements
Applicants must possess a First Degree in B.Sc. (Ed), B.A. (Ed.) in Education with minimum of a second class honours from a recognized University with at least 17 years teaching experience with relevant post qualification of the job
Applicants should have completed the NYSC programme or have evidence of exemption from the programme
In addition, applicants should have Teachers Registration Council (TRC) Certificate
The vision for the job should be enclosed in the application
Applicants must not be older than 55 years of age
Applicant must be computer literate
Condition of Service
The successful applicant shall serve a two-year term
Salary
The successful applicant shall serve a two-year term but renewable once upon satisfactory performance
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications, which must be in 15 hard copies and accompanied by relevant certificates and credentials. Such applications must be accompanied with detailed CV showing the following:
Names in full
Place and date of birth
State of Origin/Local Government Area
Home Address
Present Postal Address
Sex
Phone Number (Mobile)
Nationality at Birth
Marital Status
Number and ages of children
Secondary and Post-secondary education (including dates and institutions)
Academic and professional qualification (including distinctions with dates)
Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
Names and address of three referees
Post applied for

The Board Secretary,
University of Lagos Staff School Board of Governors,
c/o Human Resources Management Department,
Room 274, 2nd Floor Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
Akoka,
Lagos State.

In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request the referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the above stated address.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
JUST PREPARE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
Adexy4us:

Pls who knows the school Jidash consulting is recruiting for.... got their mail for an interview now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
johnime:
JUST PREPARE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

Please shed more light please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.