Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568980 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2017
Good morning everyone. Anyone with an update on Christ the redeemers secondary school? After their assessment last week?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lawrry(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2017
Did their interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lawrry(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2017
GeoSpatial:

Are you working there?
Did their interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by drogbaleee1(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Please house I got a message from Jiba college, aguda Surulere but I need some info about the school. Will appreciate if anybody can put me through what the school entails. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by progress1993: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Good morning everyone,, Bikonu Iam a second class upper graduate of UNN in plant science and biotechnology and also hold a postgraduate diploma in education from NTI, I currently reside in Abuja and can teach Chemistry, Biology, Agric Science, Basic Tech and Mathematics. Pls o if you know of any good teaching job in Abuja kindly inform me. Thank you All.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pleas who knows about Learning field school in satellite town?their pay and working conditions? Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adegbindin247(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Remade High Schools, Egan-Igando, Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Job Description
We require the services of experienced teachers In the following subjects:

Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Further Mathematics

Qualifications:
Candidate must:
Have a minimum qualification of HND or B.Sc with relevant years of working experience
Salary: Attractive
Application Closing Date
10th of September, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application letter and CV to the School.
Treat as urgent!!!
For further inquiries, please call Voice call 08133639370[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lawrry:

Did their interview
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
shegzy519:
Good day All. Pls who knows BrainGain International Limited in Ikeja. Have an interview with them. What's their pay and working conditions like ?.
@hermosa7...@Profandie....@Pojomojo...@Gaybu..

I'm sorry I don't know anything about the school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by liricaliblunt(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good day All. Pls who knows BrainGain International Limited in Ikeja. Have an interview with them. What's their pay and working conditions like ?.
@hermosa7...@Profandie....@Pojomojo...@Gaybu..
Please, did you eventually attend the interview, as I also received their text but info on them is quite hard

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adegbindin247(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Remade High Schools, Egan-Igando, Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:

Job Description

Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Further Mathematics

Qualifications:
Candidate must:
Have a minimum qualification of HND or B.Sc with relevant years of working experience
Application Closing Date
10th of September, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application letter and CV to the School.
Treat as urgent!!!
For further inquiries, please call Voice call 08133639370
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kadexkadijat(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Plz All, i need a teaching job in sokoto or around it myt b zamfara, kaduna, kebbi. Have searched online bt scared of falling into wrong hands. Thought u guyz cud help, thanks in advance. Mustapha kadijat science laboratory technology (chemistry) HND.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
adegbindin247:

Job Description

Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Further Mathematics

Qualifications:
Candidate must:
Application Closing Date
10th of September, 2017.

Method of Application
Treat as urgent!!!
For further inquiries, please call Voice call 08133639370

you arent picking your calls. My friend has called severally.
You could drop your email for the interested persons to forward dier CVs and application letter

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 3:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Mordiyah College, a full Muslim school that graduates students
for junior and senior WASC as well as Ibtidai and Idaadiy
(Islamic & Arabic) based in Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja
requires the following staff members:
1. English Language
2. Mathematics
3. Islamic/Arabic
4. Chemistry, Physics and Biology.

only residents of Aboru, Agbelekale, Abesan Estates, Iyana-ipaja and
environments need apply.

send you name, location and subject to handle to:
All qualified will be called for interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IwantToKnow: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2017
emmahoney:
The Lagoon School Lekki requires experienced
female teachers to fill the vacancies in the
following subjects;

- Geography

- English Language

- Foods and Nutrition

Minimum requirement is B.Ed in the relevant
subject area.

CV and a cover letter should be sent to

vacancies@lagoonschool.com.ng

Please house, what is it like working with the lagoon school, what's their working conditions and environment like? what's their interview like also?.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IwantToKnow: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Teacherjobs:
The Lagoon School Lekki requires experienced female teachers to fill the vacancy of: English Language Teacher.

Requirement

B.Ed in a relevant subject area

Qualified applicants can apply here : Lagoon School Lekki

Please house, what is it like working with the lagoon school, what's their working conditions and environment like? what's their interview like also?.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odizeey(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Pls is there any vacant school to teach in around ojo, lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sofdoc(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
skydude:
Some peeps in this forum sound very funny,
YOU WOULD BE RESIDING IN A PARTICULAR ENVIRONMENT AND BE ASKING SOMEONE WHO IS RESIDING FAR AWAR TO TELL YOU ABOUT SCHOOLS THAT PAY WELL IN YOUR OWN ENVIRONMENT.
PLEASE LET US MAKE OUR OWN SURVEY IN OUR OWN AREA SO EVERYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE HER/HIS QUOTA,
I REP IKORODU ANY INFO OF SCHOOLS IN IKORODU I CAN EASILY DISH OUT
Hello, do you know anything about High Lead Comprehensive College off Ijede road?
Their pay and whether or not they owe.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
sofdoc:

Hello, do you know anything about High Lead Comprehensive College off Ijede road?
Their pay and whether or not they owe.

SCHOOLS around ijede don't pay more than 35/40k for education and 30/35 for bsc/ba and most of them owe during August in other to keep their staffs for September

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by drogbaleee1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Please I need info about Seylek college. Their pay and other welfare packages. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ezi39: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
skydude:

SCHOOLS around ijede don't pay more than 35/40k for education and 30/35 for bsc/ba and most of them owe during August in other to keep their staffs for September
Hmmm! so schools are now paying those without educational background less than their educational background graduates counterparts.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sofdoc(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
skydude:

Alright bro, thanks...how about Itamaga area?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sofdoc(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ezi39:

Hmmm! so schools are now paying those without educational background less than their educational background graduates counterparts.
Don't be so quick to quote my broda...read properly to avoid unnecessary argument.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nnennaama86: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hi peeps. Good evening. Please I need help from experienced teachers here. I saw job ads requesting for teachers with TRCN certification. Please what are the requirements and processes to acquire this? Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
sofdoc:

Alright bro, thanks...how about Itamaga area?

Strong tower(70) along ita ono along itamag pays well, kingsmaid (50), they is another one, i can't remember the name but at the extreme end of that ota ona road, 50k too,
Jane nath igbogbo 40/50,GJS haruna (75/80)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
drogbaleee1:
Please I need info about Seylek college. Their pay and other welfare packages. Thanks
It at Ebutte, i would ask someone about the place
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
I'm seeking further mathematics teaching vacancy around,sango, oju- ore, iyana, iju and atan axis. Any help could be grateful appreciated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sofdoc(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
skydude:

Strong tower(70) along ita ono along itamag pays well, kingsmaid (50), they is another one, i can't remember the name but at the extreme end of that ota ona road, 50k too,
Jane nath igbogbo 40/50,GJS haruna (75/80)
Bro... you're well versed o...u don't know of New Chrisfield College? Thanks man.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by skydude(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
sofdoc:

Bro... you're well versed o...u don't know of New Chrisfield College? Thanks man.

Itamaga too but still on the low side 30/35

Kith and kin 50, landmark 70/75,

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: rentgyd2000s and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.