Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568293 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Chelseafan1: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
manie:

Will you be taking Chemistry, Maths and Physics in SS1, SS2 and SS3?

How many streams of SS1, SS2 and SS3 do they have in the school?
.........................................................................................................................................................................

Chemistry in SS classes is 4 periods per week, Physics is also 4 periods per week, Maths is 5 periods per week.(recommended periods allocation)

If you are taking Maths, Physics and Chemistry in SS 1 to SS3, you will have a total of 39 periods per week. Are you sure you can handle this?

Please, can I get a sample of a standard time table for a secondary school.?
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
the following teachers are needed:
1. maths teacher

2. chemistry teacher

interested person should reside around iyana-ipaja, aboru, agbelekale, meiran etc
send your name, subject you can take, your resident to 09086456832

apply today, resume tomorrow
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
nawebco:
1. maths teacher

2. chemistry teacher

interested person should reside around iyana-ipaja, aboru, agbelekale, meiran etc

Pls is the maths junior or senior?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ibukunz: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Contact Your Female Home Tutor
Class: Grade 4-5.,Especially Common Entrance Class
Contact : ibukunnwachukwu@gmail.com or whatsapp No:08129840627
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tildagorge: 1:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Nairalanders, among those dat went for welkin school, Atan Ota's interveiw, has any1 gotten a call frm dem 2 start d work?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SpellnThrill: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Avail your pupils and students the opportunity to showcase their vocabulary intellect and learn more by participating in the 5th edition of SPELL & THRILL.

This is a competition for primary and secondary schools organized by Educand Education Initiative in collaboration with UNESCO.

Registration has commenced...!
Register at www.educand.org
Registration fee: #5000 per contestant.

Age limit is 11 years for the primary category and 17 years for the secondary category.

On registration, contestants will be sent an e-copy of preparation manual containing sample word list.

Proprietors, Proprietresses, School Administrators, School heads, Principals and Head Masters and Mistresses, let your pupils and students help showcase to the public the academic excellence impacted on them by your school. Let them 'advertise' your schools in a way as they partake in this competition.

Teachers, please pass this message across to your school heads and avail your pupils and students the opportunity to shine their light...!

Give your pupils and students an avenue to
* Improve their spelling skills
* Increase their vocabulary
* Improve their reading habit
* Build self-esteem and confidence
* Build stage composure
* Improve academic concentration and focus.

Registration deadline: 20th October, 2017.

More details in the posters below...

For enquires, please call 09097340756, 08061350635 or send a private message.

And not forgetting, there are scholarship funds to be won.

...take advantage of this opportunity!

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Gpopsicle(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
nawebco:
1. maths teacher

2. chemistry teacher

I just sent a text, thanks. awaiting your reply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 5:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Good day
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ogbeniadebayo(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2017
lol... which one is yoruba part time again??

Thats my secret of living ,so many schools can't afford to pay good salary to Teachers like me,so I switch to introduce part time class to them that they can pay little ,if I sum up the little salary in 5-7 schools .

...food for thought
I beg 4get my story I need more good schools.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by blaze612(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2017
Any teaching opportunity in ABA?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
A muslim cillege at abory is in need of the following teachers:

1. maths teacher

2. chemistry teacher

send your name, qualification, subject you can take, and your resident to 09086456832
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Damfostopper(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
pls o.... any teaching opportunities in Calabar
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ochs: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
while waiting for ur dream job(or jus any job), make some moni by viewing advertisement. u dnt nid to pay a dime or do anytin aside from viewing advertisement from diff companies. follow this link to start http://xaredrgyga.loan/4910591051637/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ochs:
while waiting for ur dream job(or jus any job), make some moni by viewing advertisement. u dnt nid to pay a dime or do anytin aside from viewing advertisement from diff companies. follow this link to start http://xaredrgyga.loan/4910591051637/

liar why don't you be plain and tell them they would need 40 referrals even after getting to the minimum limit you can withdraw

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mhizpetite: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
urgently I need of a teaching job , stays round Iyana ipaja...
can handle History, Government, Civic Education and Business studies. contact info : 07085206982
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hermosa7: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
ONE OF THE CORONA SCHOOLS IS IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. ENGLISH TEACHER
2. STORES OFFICER

THE IDEAL ENGLISH TEACHER

Excellent spoken and written English
Very good knowledge of ICT
Good classroom control
At least 3 years teaching experience
B.Ed English/English Literature or at least a commitment to obtaining relevant teaching qualification
Knowledge of British and Nigerian curriculum, added advantage

THE IDEAL STORES OFFICER: DUTIES

Keeps records of supplies and purchases
Responsible for proper storage of materials
Responsible for stock taking and reconciliation
Responsible for distribution of materials to teachers
Keep updates on materials

IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION AND CV TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:

bademola2@gmail.com

YOU CAN ALSO CALL 08056446828 FOR MORE INFO.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Barywhyte(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
emmahoney:
A boarding secondary school in Shagamu requires
the service of a competent Physics teacher.
Interview comes up on Tuesday 3rd October
2017 and work commences the following day.
Free accommodation is available within school
premises. School name is Solid Rock Academy,
Shagamu.

You can forward your CV to me via
DELETED
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by clementbiola(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
I need urgent information about OAK International school, aguda, ogba. how promptly is there payment.... pls urgent response

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyrojc(m): 5:08am On Oct 04, 2017
blaze612:
Any teaching opportunity in ABA?

Yes. We need an ICT/computer science teacher and a music teacher. If you are interested, call me on 08032710877
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eboniest(f): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2017
I urgently need a teaching job or home tutoring around elepe,Ikorodu.I can teach mathematics and biology.pls help a friend.my contact is 07013462338
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Coolestchick: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2017
Please I need a teaching job around Oshodi, Isolo area.I am a trained Montessori teacher who specialize in handling preschoolers. Call 08038988777
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
johnime:
The following schools are big in terms of workforce, websites, teaching environment, quantity and quality of students, working conditions for teachers, salaries paid to teachers, job security, e.t.c.

*HOLY CHILD COLLEGE FOR GIRLS IN IKOYI

*CORONA SCHOOL IN FALOMO, IKOYI

*CALEB INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN MAGODO

*BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN VICTORIAL ISLAND

*GREENSPRINGS SCHOOL IN ANTHONY AND IN AJAH ( this school pays between #150,000
and #350,000 per month)

*CITY PRIDE SCHOOL IN LEKKI PHASE I

*PAMPERS PRIVATE SCHOOL IN LEKKI PHASE I

*WHITESAND INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN LEKKI,

*AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL @ THE BACK OF 1004 BUILDING IN LEKKI

*LAGOON SCHOOLS IN LEKKI PHASE I ( this school is superbly big)

OTHERS ARE:

*IN LEKKI AND VICTORIA ISLAND AREA OF LAGOS
Meadow Hall
Ocean Crest Private School
Pinefield Schools
Children’s International School
Chrisland Schools
Delightsome British Home School
Italian International School
Dowen College
New hall schools (Chevron View Estate)

*IN IKOYI
Greenwood Schools
Diamonds Private School
Home science School
St. Gregory’s College (Catholic Missionary school or CMS)

*ON THE MAINLAND
Chrisland (Opebi)
Childville Schools (Yaba and GRA Ogudu)
Christ the King International School (GRA Ikeja)
Redeemers International School (Ebute metta)
International School Lagos (Unilag Staff School)
Armville Schools
Vivian Fowler Memorial School for girls
St. Agnes School for girls Yaba (CMS)

Most of these schools have top notch facilities and quality staff. If you desire teaching as a profession and/ or as a passion, go into these school fearlessly and submit your CV. However, most of these schools, particularly those in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki, HAVE PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT FOR GRADUATES IN EDUCATION. Anyway, those that are not graduates In education are not exempted from submitting their CVs but you must show or express passion and work experience for teaching in your CVs in details. You don’t need to ask: “Are you recruiting here or is there any vacancy here” but rather go in and say YOU ARE HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR EMPLOYMENT. With God on your side and a well prepared CV, I tell you that they will call you soon. Search for these schools on google search engine for exact contact address of them.

DO NOT RELAX AT HOME EXPECTING JOB TO COME AND MEET YOU ON THE BED…..GO OUT, GO OUT AND SUBMIT YOUR CV TO ORGANISATIONS THAT MAY NOT ADVERTISE ONLINE…..TIME IS GOING,GOING…..YOUR OWN JOB MAY BE WAITING SOMEWHERE YOU DON’T KNOW BUT YOU NEED TO WORK AND WALK TOWARDS GETTING IT.

GOOD LUCK AND THE MERCY OF THE LORD UPON YOU AS YOU MAKE A CAREER CHANGING DECISION WITH DETERMINATION.
GOD BLESS YOU….AMEN
http://mitacy.com/index.php?topic=10.new#new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ximenes45(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Greetings!
Please I need a teaching job oh or Home tutoring, in PH
Class: Pry School to JSS
Subjects: As pertaining to these grades
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jayzisoverrated(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pls I need teaching Jobs around Ikotun/Iyana Ipaja /Ijegun / Ejigbo etc. I have great communication skills and can mentor and motivate student to achieve academic excellence.
I Can comfortably teach :
Biology,
Economics.
Geography
Basic Science
Agricultural Science..

Pls mention me or call or text 08119093791
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Any teaching opp. In kano pls, biology specifically!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ckeedee: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
No teaching job in PH again, try pack to Lagos sad sad
Ximenes45:
Greetings!
Please I need a teaching job oh or Home tutoring, in PH
Class: Pry School to JSS
Subjects: As pertaining to these grades
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayzisoverrated:
Pls I need teaching Jobs around Ikotun/Iyana Ipaja /Ijegun / Ejigbo etc. I have great communication skills and can mentor and motivate student to achieve academic excellence.
I Can comfortably teach :
Biology,
Economics.
Geography
Basic Science
Agricultural Science..

Pls mention me or call or text 08119093791
only you!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by segsxpendable(m): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Adeapex:
Please, I need a good further maths textbook to buy, can anybody recommend any one for me

Hidden fact in Furthermaths(combined package)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by segsxpendable(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2017
Adeapex:
Please, I need a good further maths textbook to buy, can anybody recommend any one for me

Hidden facts in Furthermaths(combined package)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 05, 2017
segsxpendable:

Hidden facts in Furthermaths(combined package)

Author?

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.