Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569173 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jimfarayola(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Please someone should connect me with a teaching job in Oyo State, I studied Accounting with a strong academic background and teaching skill.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abolanlea24: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
p
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by monlawal(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Hello good morning familia. I trust all are doing great? I need a little assistance from you my trusted friends here. Fact is, the Rochas Foundation College have established presence in Yola and I need help from anyone who can make it possible for me to be a staff there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Mordiyah College, a full Muslim school that graduates students for junior and senior WASC as well as Ibtidai and Idaadiy (Islamic & Arabic) based in Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja
requires the following staff members in areas of

1. Chemistry, Physics and Biology
2. Account, Commerce, and economics
3. Yoruba
4. Cultural and creative Art
5. English language and literature
6. Mathematics
7. School assistance (SSCE or OND, must be computer literate)

All applicants must be residents of Aboru, Agbelekale, Meiran, Abesan Estates, Iyana-ipaja and environments.

Kindly send your name, qualification, location and subject to handle to: 08033876280

All qualified will be called for interview

All qualified to resume by August 2018

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Pls am an Education English and Literary studies graduate open to teach either English or Literature in Secondary schools.Pls link me up if u kw any school in need of dis subject Teacher. Tanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PreciousMma: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Hi all!

New Teaching jobs

ETAD consulting needs:

Junior Secondary Teachers
Senior Secondary Teachers
Primary Teachers

Imaginations School at Ilupeju needs:
Class Assistant
Class Teacher

Check the details here:

https://iteachteach..com/

Good luck!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Our client, a prestigious Group of Schools in the Lagos Island and Mainland, is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about children to fill the position below:

Job Title: Guidance Counsellor

Requirements
Candidates must be graduates with B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline.
Interested Applicunts must have experience with sound writing and oral skills.
Computer literacy with ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info@etadconsult.com.ng Please on the top of your CV, state the position you are applying for.

Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aquablue: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
A competent and experienced Female Nursery and Primary class teacher is needed as Home Tutor around Jakande,She should be able to teach a preschooler how to write numbers,letters and identify sounds and colours and should be able to take Pry class as well.Pm me

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MumJJJ(f): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good day great teachers,
I am a teacher, I have taught secondary school both as a student teacher and as a corper.
I want to apply in a nursery school because I want to experience every level of teaching.
Please is it possible to get the job when I don't have any experience?
Secondly, please mamas who teach in nursery and primary schools, how do you cope with your little kids? I have a year old child.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teefaht(f): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
wizb:
A qualified teacher resident in Abuja who is able to teach 2- 7year olds as a home tutor is need. Please send Cv and letter interest as a single document to [b][/b] (bart513@hotmail.com).
Salary is negotiable and the teacher will be required to start in July 2018
Can I still apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Vicotu2009: 1:37am On Jul 03, 2018
JACOB'S WELL MONTESSORI SCHOOL, Port Harcourt.
Hi, please who knows this school in port Harcourt, I was invited for an interview. Anyone please gist me about the school.....salary and condition of service. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
A group of Schools within Lagos State, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Home Economics Teacher

Job Requirements
Relevant graduate qualifications
A minimum of 2 years experience at a similar position with a reputable school.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, current CV's and good-quality Passport Photograph by email to: sterlingpracticeco@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
A group of Schools within Lagos State, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:

Job Title: Boardinghouse Mistress

Job Requirements
Relevant graduate qualifications
A minimum of 2 years experience at a similar position with a reputable school.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, current CV's and good-quality Passport Photograph by email to: sterlingpracticeco@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Dahra: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
JOB ALERT!!!

Job Title: Lawyers / Auditors / Project Manager / Security
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/lawyers-auditors-project-manager-security/

Job Title: Receptionist
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/receptionist-2/

Job Title: Cook
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cook-2/

Job Title: Teachers (English Language / Literature-In-English / Edo Language / French Language / Computer Science / Physical and Health Education)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/secondary-school-teachers/

Job Title: Business Development Officer (Intern)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/business-development-officer-internship/

Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executives
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/sales-marketing-executives/

Job Title: English Language / Chemistry / Physics subject Teachers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/teachers-english-chemistry-physics/

Job Title: Heavy Duty Truck Drivers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/heavy-duty-truck-drivers/

Job Title: Cashier (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/cashier-female/

Job Title: Auditors (Female)
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/auditors-female/

Job Title: House Keeper
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/house-keeper/

Job Title: Computer Operator
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/computer-operator-2/

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/direct-sales-agent/

Job Title: Change Vanguard Volunteers
https://interarcconsultants.com.ng/job/change-vanguard-volunteersfemale/

NOTE:
Applicants are to send their CV's to job@interarcconsultants.com.ng

Or

Report in person for interview holding on Friday 6th July, 2018.

TIME: 10am

VENUE:
Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
90 Akpakpava Road (Ground Floor),
Beside Zenith Bank Plc,
Opposite Stanbic IBTC Bank,
Benin City, Edo State.

For Inquiry, Call 08118111856 (Calling hours 8:30am - 5:00pm)

Signed,
Dahra A. H. Jnr.
For: Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lacum: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aquablue:
A competent and experienced Female Nursery and Primary class teacher is needed as Home Tutor around Jakande,She should be able to teach a preschooler how to write numbers,letters and identify sounds and colours and should be able to take Pry class as well.Pm me
Good day Sir/Ma, I think this child needs a good jolly phonics teacher. I am a trained jolly phonics teacher and trainer and I can help your ward learn how to read and write as well as numbers and colours. though I am not female but I believe if you can give me the opportunity to prove my self, I will not disappoint you. Contact me on 08064740699
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odinacious: 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Where in jos do u stay?
bukuru low cost
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Strawberry32: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hi fellow nairalanders.....help a sister help her fiancee,he is a graduate of Economics and Statistics (B.sc Ed.),he needs a teaching job in Abuja. He is really hardworking and very passionate about teaching. Thank you very much my people.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MumJJJ(f): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
lacum:

Good day Sir/Ma, I think this child needs a good jolly phonics teacher. I am a trained jolly phonics teacher and trainer and I can help your ward learn how to read and write as well as numbers and colours. though I am not female but I believe if you can give me the opportunity to prove my self, I will not disappoint you. Contact me on 08064740699
Please Bro, where can I get this Jolly phonics training in the East?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phaya(f): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2018
wizb:
A qualified teacher resident in Abuja who is able to teach 2- 7year olds as a home tutor is need. Please send Cv and letter interest as a single document to [b][/b] (bart513@hotmail.com).
Salary is negotiable and the teacher will be required to start in July 2018

we haven't heard anything from you... it's July
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
IT'S A LONG BUT WORTHWHILE READ.
#COPIED#

A gentle reminder to we parents as the school session draws to an end. Got this post a while back and I’m sharing it:

No Laurels for My Child?
BY SISTA MERCIE · 20TH JULY 2017

“Mummy I scored the lowest in our exam today”
My second son greeted me as he walked out of the school doors a few weeks ago. I chuckled at his abrupt announcement and half-asked, half-exclaimed, “Really?”
He nodded, his bright eyes dimming a bit. I opened my mouth to say something and then I thought ‘he trusts me enough to share this ‘failure’ with me so I am not going to discourage him.’
“What subject was it?” I asked, silently hoping it was one of those ones we considered unimportant.
“Science!” he blurted out, screening my face for expected signs of disapproval.
“Oh!” I laughed, still trying to maintain the pep in my voice. “But we revised your notes last night… what happened?”
He was trying to find an answer for me…
“What did you score?”
“85.”
“Okay… that means you failed 3 questions…. Can you remember the ones you failed?”
He cocked his head to the side, flipped his eyeballs towards heaven, trying to think…
“Let’s get in the car….” I interrupted. “When you remember the ones you failed we will do the correction okay…”

I have two sons. My first wins multiple awards including ‘overall best’ but my second has only won awards as the best in sports. I am by no means more proud of his elder brother than I am of him. I do not and have never encouraged him to be like his brother, nor do I compare his brother’s results with his. I have also refused to judge them by each other’s standards. My focus is that they both do well in their academic work and that they are happy, confident children. They both have things they do better at and are not ashamed to learn from each other.

My two boys are two distinct little men. One would not touch his cereal if it is cold; the other prefers his cereal ice-cold. One eats up his fish/meat before starting his meal; the other eats his food first and sometimes does not even touch his meat/fish. One comes back home from school and dresses up complete in long sleeve shirts, trousers, socks and sneakers; the other is very comfortable in his vest, boxers and slippers. If I coax him to dress up, he goes for a pair of shorts, if I insist further he adds a short sleeved t-shirt. One goes to bed all by himself once he feels sleepy; the other will hardly fall asleep if I or his father is not in the room with him. At home, I do not expect the same behaviors from them and I definitely do not insist on the same behaviors at school. Personally, I test my children’s intelligence while I do revisions with them at home and I do not need a school’s standardized tests to prove it to me.

In their last prize giving day a few days ago, my first son was best in Science and Music, unlike the previous year when he was best in almost all the core subjects. So when his name was called for the overall best pupil in his class, I was surprised. It however reminded me that it was simply an accumulation of scores. He was not the best in Mathematics and Grammar but when they put all the scores together, his was the highest. You see, at the end of the day, what is really important is whether or not your child is doing well, not whether or not he gets the prize. Your meter should gauge his scores against his last term’s scores and against the average score for his class, and not against any particular classmate’s scores.

Once I was chatting with a friend whose son was in the same class with my second son. He interrupted our chat, grinning from ear to ear, when he announced: “I.K. (her son) is the smartest boy in our class.” And we both laughed at his plain honesty. Children ought to be comfortable with others who are ahead of them. They should see them, not as threats but as companions on the road to success. Does my second boy desire an academic award? Like every other kid his age, of course yes. What do I say to him? ‘You’re a great child and you’re doing great already but there’s only space for one person for each award, and if you keep working hard it will be your turn soon. Now go and shake hands with ‘so and so’ ’, naming the child who won the overall best award in his class.

Dear moms and dads, while teaching your children or doing revisions with them at home, please do not taunt them with those lines that say: other children who take first positions do not have two heads or pay a different amount in fees. Do not instigate them to beat their classmates in all tests. Teach them to know it for knowing sake, not for competition sake, because you do not know the mental capacity of the other pupils in their classes and our Lord has graced all with varying abilities. When you need to give your children a pep talk on their academic work, leave other people’s children out of it. Urge them to be attentive in class and not to laugh at other pupils who seem to be struggling, but to be willing to share knowledge with them. Teach them that success is sweeter when they are strong together as a team. Do not hassle them over winning at anything at all cost, rather, constantly remind them that life is not a competition against other people but a challenge with one’s self to get better than you were before. Celebrate their little successes and inspire them when they do not do so well, rather than talk them down.

Yes, indeed; all children are on different levels of brilliance. The sooner you accept this truth, the less pressure you will place on their innocent minds. The story of a boy in Lagos, Nigeria, who attempted to murder his classmate by pouring acid into her water bottle because he considered her a threat to his coming tops in class, is still fresh in our minds…

Let them be children, please, let them rejoice with one another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kehnton(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Ritzy3:
Pls am an Education English and Literary studies graduate open to teach either English or Literature in Secondary schools.Pls link me up if u kw any school in need of dis subject Teacher. Tanks

I heard there has been serious demand for English teachers in lekki ajah axis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by osahonf: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Become a MyCircle Brand Ambassador and earn rewards by helping grow brands and create community awareness.

Benefits:
-Part-time(work from any part of the country).
-Income earning.
-Help build Online and Social communities.
-Including other benefits.

Requirements:
-Minimum of a Secondary School Education.
-Basic IT skills.

Visit https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-for-mycircle-july-2018-lagos/213625/0 for more info.

Open to all States across Nigeria

*Terms and Conditions apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
kehnton:

I heard there has been serious demand for English teachers in lekki ajah axis.
my dear pls can u help me with d names of those school in question
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by abelee(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
I've taught ICT in both primary and secondary level. I also have experience in preparing students for both WAEC and NECO (senior and junior) coupled with Lagos BECE. Anyone with a lead for a job, pls mail me at bigbrovaz2k@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by latestsunny(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
We are seeking an innovative, and 21st century leader able to drive the strategic agenda of a Christian co-educational secondary school in the Ipaja axis of Lagos.

The applicant who will be the Principal must be a highly motivated individual, with a key interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning.

The applicant must also have a minimum of five years leadership experience, with at least two years of it working as a Principal or vice-Principal.

The applicant who must also have a minimum of a Degree in Education OR a Degree in any Field and a PgD in Education.

The position will involve the management and day –to-day operations of the school.

Please submit your résumé/CV by email to strategic applicant 784 @gmail.com

For more information call, Bimbo on 08113792279
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by latestsunny(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Are you a good writer, dynamic, innovative and creative?
A leading Christian secondary school is in need of a Digital Marketer.

Qualities
Ability to develop a powerful customer avatar.
Manage the school blog/Facebook and other social media accounts.
Adept at using the digital space as a tool for marketing
Sound understanding of search engine optimization
Manage the school website
Drive traffic through digital engagements

Qualification :
First Degree in any discipline
Not more than 30 years

Please submit your résumé/CV by email to[b] strategic applicant 784 @gmail.com[/b]
For more information call, Bimbo on 08113792279
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aquablue:
Which of the Jakandes please? Lekki, Isolo or Amuwo?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
The way and manner this thread lost its relevance is still a thing of shock to me. Nowadays, the only post one sees here are; 'Somebody connect me with a teaching job'. 'I studied this and that'. 'I can teach so so subject '. For Pete's sake, you guys should just stop it! It's becoming nauseating. undecided

The height of it is when someone will say 'I need any job even if it is a Teaching job'. Hian? undecided.
Another person in his delusional state of mind will advice a job seeker to just be dropping CVs at schools around him. Forgetting the ridicule, stress and financial drainage involved. Una dey try o!

Well, since the movers of this thread have decided to move their business elsewhere. What does one expect? In the absence of reasonable contributions, thought-provoking posts, career-enlightening discussions etc. Request! Request!! Request!!! Have become the order of the day. And like somebody once pointed; 'Insanity means doing the same thing and expecting a different result'. All of you folks posting 'I need a job' 'I studied this and that' 'I can teach this and that'. How far? Una don get job? Make una no constitute nuisance here abeg!

It is quite noteworthy to salute those indefatigable movers of this thread. Those people who still haven't given up despite the many absurdities going on here. Una well done o! Una matter self no go tire God. My friend Avicky, Oga Xfield, Sister Stenon, Aunty Pojomojo, Latestsunny, Aquablue, amongst others.

PS- Waiting patiently for all of you folks to start lecturing me about how unemployment has made you become desperate. Or those indomie graduates that will think of bashing me, una go die for my hand.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
**Latest Vacancies**

1- VACANCY FOR FULL TIME PHONICS TEACHER.

A new School located in Asaba,Delta state is recruiting suitably experienced and trained phonics teacher for immediate employment.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
B.A. Education.

REMUNERATION
Competitive salary.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified teachers should send their CV to patbrotus.pb@gmail.com
or
Call: 0803 311 5114 & 07035300546
Application Closing Date: July 14th, 2018

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by singleosy(f): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Evathyst:
The way and manner this thread lost its relevance is still a thing of shock to me. Nowadays, the only post one sees here are; 'Somebody connect me with a teaching job'. 'I studied this and that'. 'I can teach so so subject '. For Pete's sake, you guys should just stop it! It's becoming nauseating. undecided

The height of it is when someone will say 'I need any job even if it is a Teaching job'. Hian? undecided.
Another person in his delusional state of mind will advice a job seeker to just be dropping CVs at schools around him. Forgetting the ridicule, stress and financial drainage involved. Una dey try o!

Well, since the movers of this thread have decided to move their business elsewhere. What does one expect? In the absence of reasonable contributions, thought-provoking posts, career-enlightening discussions etc. Request! Request!! Request!!! Have become the order of the day. And like somebody once pointed; 'Insanity means doing the same thing and expecting a different result'. All of you folks posting 'I need a job' 'I studied this and that' 'I can teach this and that'. How far? Una don get job? Make una no constitute nuisance here abeg!

It is quite noteworthy to salute those indefatigable movers of this thread. Those people who still haven't given up despite the many absurdities going on here. Una well done o! Una matter self no go tire God. My friend Avicky, Oga Xfield, Sister Stenon, Aunty Pojomojo, Latestsunny, Aquablue, amongst others.

PS- Waiting patiently for all of you folks to start lecturing me about how unemployment has made you become desperate. Or those indomie graduates that will think of bashing me, una go die for my hand.

So what's your suggestion?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=Evathyst post=69111363][/quote]

Lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.