Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569467 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Elvis506(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please I need a teaching job in Abuja. My areas of expertise are;
Science years 2 – 10
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Creative and fine Art
Technical drawing (Engineering drawing).
Currently, I privately prepare students for mock exam, subject competition, West African Senior Secondary School Examination (WASSCE) and the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). My greatest strengths as a teacher is my ability to meet each student’s unique needs by having an in-depth understanding of their abilities and needs and ability to use natural, technical and technological facilities and abilities to meet the collective and individual requirements of pupils and young people under my care. I am a versatile teacher who engages my students at every level. I am always pleased to see them respond to my teaching technique and guidance.
CONTACTS: 08034778710 or okpor.elvis506@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 23, 2018
prettyblacky:
A school at Obuzor Asa is looking for Social science, Sciences and arts teachers and also a minder.
The school name is JEN-EDITH International Academy. the school has a branch in port Harcourt as well but I saw the advert for Obuzor. Some of the teachers leave there as well.

Then again my own school. There is no Account teacher
Homec teacher
Basic Technology
creative and fine art.

then one of the teachers will be going for service by November
Another has been transferred to our liaison office inside port Harcourt
therefore there is likely going to be vacancies for
CRS
History
PHE
Business studies
Book keeping
commerce

the school Is Right step Christian school at Susana homes in Umuahala Obuzor Asa
if you are taken, there is provision for accommodation in case you stay outside Obuzor

submit application in person
direction :
From o
port Harcourt or Oyigbo
Enter bus going to Aba let driver know you will stop at Ogbo Rubber junction( it is located Immediately after IMO River but before Obehie, ) take a bike from the junction there at 100 naira to Susana homes.

from Aba
Enter a bus going to Oyigbo or Port Harcourt stop at Ogbo rubber ( located after Asa high school or army barrack. but you must have crossed Obehie) pick a bike to Susanna i
homes.

the same applies to JEN-EDITH.
stop at Ogbo rubber pick a pick to Jen-edith Intl Academy

Any email that one can submit CV?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Elvis506:
Science years 2 – 10
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Creative and fine Art
Currently, I privately prepare students for mock exam, subject competition, West African Senior Secondary School Examination (WASSCE) and the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). My greatest strengths as a teacher is my ability to meet each student’s unique needs by having an in-depth understanding of their abilities and needs and ability to use natural, technical and technological facilities and abilities to meet the collective and individual requirements of pupils and young people under my care. I am a versatile teacher who engages my students at every level. I am always pleased to see them respond to my teaching technique and guidance.
bros only u. ..with all these subjects

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Horlamidei(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Elvis506:
Science years 2 – 10
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Creative and fine Art
Engrcharlesid:

Mesef shock!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2018
Tracypacy:
A reputable private Educational Institution located in Lagos requires qualified Teaching Staff for immediate employment into the vacant position below:

Job Title: Subject Teacher

Job Description
We are looking for the services of Subject Teachers in the following fields: Mathematics, Yoruba, French, English Language, Core Science, Other Arts and Vocational Subjects.
Requisite Experience
All intending applicants must possess relevant qualifications in their various disciplines.
The applicants for the teaching job must be 40 years and below.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: aicpartners@yahoo.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Gud morning my dear pls am interested in one of the positions mention but my question is who or wat schools name would d letter be addressed to as u just stated a reputable school and still asks for application letter which would take two addresses?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Elvis506(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Engrcharlesid:
yes sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Elvis506(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Horlamidei:

Mesef shock!
eheheheheh
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tracypacy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
send them ur cv with ur cover letter
Ritzy3:

Gud morning my dear pls am interested in one of the positions mention but my question is who or wat schools name would d letter be addressed to as u just stated a reputable school and still asks for application letter which would take two addresses?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rickrux0: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bspyce(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
A young ICT company with office at Anthony Village, Ikeja Lagos seek the services of a smart office assistant.

The person will work with other staff to maintain day to day running of the office.

QUALIFICATION

Strictly NCE.

Method of Application

Applicant to send CV to info@base15conceptng.com. copy base15conceptng@gmail.com

Only candidates within Anthony, Maryland, Gbagada will be considered. Please quote the job subject as the title of your mail.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pricelesshoney(f): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
I need a teaching Job in Benin city , I have B.A in philosophy, can teach civic, government, history, crk and literature , please anyone with info should specify
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nesco244(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please I need a teaching job in Port Harcourt. I have B.Eng in Chemical Engineering and over 3 years teaching experience. I can teach any of the subjects like
Mathematics,
Further Mathematics,
Physics,
Chemistry,
Basic Technology and
Basic Science.

Anybody with useful information can please help me out.

Please for further details, you can reach me on 08036295690 or nwabuezendustev@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mordiyah College, a full Muslim school that graduates students for junior and senior WASC as well as Ibtidai and Idaadiy (Islamic & Arabic) based in Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja
requires the following staff members in areas of

1. Chemistry, Physics and Biology
2. Account, Commerce, and economics
3. Yoruba
4. Cultural and creative Art
5. English language and literature
6. Mathematics
7. School assistance (SSCE or OND, must be computer literate)

All applicants must be residents of Aboru, Agbelekale, Meiran, Abesan Estates, Iyana-ipaja and environments.

Kindly send your name, qualification, location and subject to handle to: 08033876280

All qualified will be called for interview

All qualified to resume by August 2018
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tracypacy:
send them ur cv with ur cover letter
so wat would be written at d receivers address side of the cover letter?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ritzy3:

so wat would be written at d receivers address side of the cover letter?
just write to the principal by the left
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Do you reside in festac,satellite town,surulere and you want to learn how to speak french language this summer break?contact me via

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dan41(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Elvis506:
i can help you find out. chat me up 0803-477-8710
okay
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
A Muslim school in aboru, iyana-ipaja area of lagos state needs an admin officer. (SSCE or OND equivalent)
He/she
1. must be computer literate
2. Be a Muslim
3. Reside around aboru, iyana-ipaja, agbelekale, meiran etc. Send your name, post, location and qualification to 08033876280
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MumJJJ(f): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Xtfield:
Submission of application closed yesterday. We are on election break. We'll reopen tomorrow and sorting will start in earnest. You should hear from us before the week runs out.

Good evening Sir,
Please I need your advice on this;
I have a Degree in education English language, I have taught secondary school, both junior and senior sections. Now, I want to go into nursery school or lower primary but I don't have any experience. Should I go ahead and apply? What do you suggest as I really need the experience? Thanks.

Modified; Am married now with little kids, there are lots of
things am considering.
Also, I want to experience all the levels of teaching
as I may invest in education in the future.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2018
MumJJJ:

Good evening Sir,
Please I need your advice on this;
I have a Degree in education English language, I have taught secondary school, both junior and senior sections. Now, I want to go into nursery school or lower primary but I don't have any experience. Should I go ahead and apply? What do you suggest as I really need to the experience? Thanks

Why go from secondary to nursery or lower primary? Isn't that a kind of demotion?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IamJames: 3:46am On Jul 25, 2018
I'll appreciate if anyone can help me with Lagos state subject curriculum and teaching guide.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Analee(f): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Please are there non academic position? Like office assistant, clerical, secretary etc in portharcourt..please WhatsApp me on 09031550795
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mjsod: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2018
utchvikky:
Do you reside in festac,satellite town,surulere and you want to learn how to speak french language this summer break?contact me via utchvikky@gmail.com
Is it free? Cause im always interested in knowledge. Who isn't anyway...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mjsod: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2018
A reputable educational institution needs the services of the following to complement other staff.
Islamic Studies teacher...must be well grounded in Islamic religious knowledge and understanding.

Basic class teachers...knowledge of the Montessori system is an added advantage.

High school subject teachers...experience and specialization are extra tips.

Administrator....experience and knowledge of business/educational management is key.

*NB* Applicants residing around/within Onipanu, Ketu, Maryland, Ogudu,Magodo will be given more attention.
Send your CV and application to emjayinitiative@gmail.com OR arrahmanmontessori@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fabybankses(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Masters Ville Schools

Please house, who knows the teachers' salary of Masters Ville Schools, Ajao Estate, Isolo. I have been called for an interview on Friday 27th, I really want to know if it's worth it because I would be going from Ibadan. Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please, is there someone here who has taught at or is teaching at Oxbridge Tutorial College?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by latestsunny(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Vacancies exist in a leading school around Iyana Ipaja for Teachers in the underlisted subjects:

Account/Business Studies
Physics/Btech
Account/B/studies
Geography/social studies
Music/French

Applicant should send CV to hr@riseupcollege.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by latestsunny(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
confirmguy:

alright boss, what's the name of the school so I can locate it when I get to water busstop

RiseUp College
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MumJJJ(f): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
goodconscience:

Why go from secondary to nursery or lower primary? Isn't that a kind of demotion?

Am married now with little kids, there are lots of things am considering.
Also, I want to experience all the levels of teaching as I may invest in education in the future.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
MumJJJ:

Am married now with little kids, there are lots of things am considering.
Also, I want to experience all the levels of teaching as I may invest in education in the future.

Okay. Now I understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mjsod:

Is it free? Cause im always interested in knowledge. Who isn't anyway...
not free
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MumJJJ(f): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
goodconscience:

Okay. Now I understand.
My target is one of the big schools in my area, but am afraid they may not hire me because I lack
experience. I can even agree to settle for as TA for a short while to gain experience if the pay is good.
What do you think? Are you teaching too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.