Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life (8136 Views)

2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First / "I've Been To Your House In London' - Atiku's Son Reacts To Dangote's Claims. / Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rocking Arsenal Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by bayomidland: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
I stumbled on this pictures through my friend whom his cousin is in the same school with Atiku's son. The first picture is Atiku's son lavishing our money with bottles which worth over $50,000 each with his friends

The second picture is him hanging out on his birthday with Danny Welback of Man'U in one of the most classiest and expensive joint in London.

Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by wonlasewonimi: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
That bottle is not up to £500.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by bayomidland: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
wonlasewonimi: That bottle is not up to £500.

Like say you know wetin e be

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by bayomidland: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mods front page things please
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by stevecantrell: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
If a son of Atiku didn't live it up (larger than life) I'd be really pissed @ him..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
front page?
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by shaqoloye(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
this is nt news...nt until changes in our mindset, den revolution.
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Urine: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
How much is a bottle of ace? Anybody can snap with Danny Welbeck. I once snapped a picture with Gael Clichy, Abeg give us more incriminating pictures.
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by pimplucious: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
"...Atiku's son lavishing our money with bottles which worth over $50,000 each with his friends..."

That's a bottle of Ace of Spade which is worth about £450 to £500 in a typical London club! $50,000? Jeeeezzz!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by strangest(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
@OP, you sound like you have some personal issues with the Atiku family. FYI a bottle of Ace of Spades - Armand de Brignac, Brut Gold costs approximately 220pounds... What's larger in life in it?

http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nlpdetail.php?prodid=4904
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
bayomidland: I stumbled on this pictures through my friend whom his cousin is in the same school with Atiku's son. The first picture is Atiku's son lavishing our money with bottles which worth over $50,000 each with his friends

The second picture is him hanging out on his birthday with Danny Welback of Man'U in one of the most classiest and expensive joint in London.

I really would have cursed your ignorant hating asss up but I will not.

#1. That kid just turned 16 a week ago
#2. Ace is nothing near $50K
#3. He wasn't in a club morrron he's is just 16 and was 15+ when he took this picture and it was his friends birthday party "at home"
#4.He was at a fund raising event and Wetback abi Welback was there for the event too. Btw anyone can take pictures with Welback

Now how would you feel if you were in his shoes being a 16yr old and run into bs like this. Why do you guys find joy in lying and criticizing entire family because of their parents deeds?

Someone need to check up on his friends list, mutual friend and adjust his security option.

Wait a minute! You created this account just to make a hating post?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mods pls delete this post
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by olas24u(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Evil poster,very wicked human
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by pimplucious: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
REALITY101:

I really would have cursed your ignorant hating asss up but I will not.

#1. That kid just turned 16 a week ago
#2. Ace is nothing near $50K
#3. He wasn't in a club morrron he's is just 16 and was 15+ when he took this picture and it was his friends birthday party "at home"
#4.He was at a fund raising event and Wetback abi Welback was there for the event too. Btw anyone can take pictures with Welback

Now how would you feel if you were in his shoes being a 16yr old and run into bs like this. Why do you guys find joy in lying and criticizing entire family because of their parents deeds?

Someone need to check up on his friends list, mutual friend and adjust his security option.

Wait a minute! You created this account just to make a hating post?

Op is just hating! He thinks cuz dude's dad is a politician he could talk ill of young man enjoying his life and peeps will support him. Accepted Nigeria is a bleeped up place but we all made it what it is
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by obowunmi(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Is Atiku's son suppose to live in Ajegunle?
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Airforce1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
bayomidland: I stumbled on this pictures through my friend whom his cousin is in the same school with Atiku's son. The first picture is Atiku's son lavishing our money with bottles which worth over $50,000 each with his friends

Why be mad cuz dude pop's got money?

Were was yo papa when his father was hustling day and night to give family a good life? .. Playing pool and baba ijebu I guess.

I guess u phucking broke and now u wanna put tha blame on that innocent kiddo..

Go get a job yo!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Symphony007: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
When did the FACT that atiku is a THIEF become debatable?
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by OCTAVO: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
OP, is just clueless!!!
Stop hating! Free the guy jor!
Wetin be your own sef? Haba!
Mstcheeeew
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by PatienceAl(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2013

na gala-hawkers lyk u e for dey hangout wit
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Airforce1:

Were was yo papa when his father was hustling day and night to give family a good life? .. Playing pool and baba ijebu I guess.

Go get a job yo!

grin
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Austeenxx: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
So, what am I suppose to do 'bout it??!
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Agbgift(f): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
bayomidland: Mods front page things please

Ta!!! Which front page
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by teelord1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
i dnt know y pple jst derive joy in procastination,hatred and critism @op dnt let God be angry wiv u,go ask 4 4giveness. This boy is innocent u r jst beefing
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Airforce1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin

Hi smiley
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Ruq: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
front page for what naaah?? will that make them arrest him ? like he his fleekin guilty of enjoying ? if your pops was as rich as his I bet you would do was.

we all know those whose pops ain't gat quarter of a quarter of what atiku has and they post pictures of themselves with several bottles of star.

kosi oro no nu eleyi.
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
[color=#00009]Do people still drink this shiiit?? sad[/color]
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by dplomaticVal: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Get your facts right poster. Ace ain't worth $50k
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Thorgan: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
bayomidland:

Like say you know wetin e be
grin grin grin grin grin
Anyways,wether na £500 or £50000,one thing wey still sure be say na part of the money wey Atiku embezzle for government d kid dey spend
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by Brimmie(m): 2:46am On Sep 07, 2013
k
Re: Pictures Of Atiku's Son Living Larger Than Life by pimplucious: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2013
Airforce1:

Go get a job yo!

How ur brain coordinate message beats me undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face Of Fat- Butt Lady Flavour Was Carrying In A Viral Video Unveiled (video, PH / Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] / The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.