Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? (537 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Muslims can you deny this facts? / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by TeeJay22: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
This was a question a friend of mine asked me today.... Assuming there was war against Christians and they were being haunted and killed if they insisted they are christians, would you deny your religion at a gun point?? Wanna know your views
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by Grainzz: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Of course not, but i might also explain my religion to the person so they can better understand me and doesn't think because of my religion i for example "kill dogs" something like that.
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Grainzz: Of course not, but i might also explain my religion to the person so they can better understand me and doesn't think because of my religion i for example "kill dogs" something like that.

What a waste?
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by quivah(f): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
85% sure,my religion will deny me if I was caught with a gun,caught cheating or in any indecent dressing ..
I might deny my religion but I won't deny Jesus..
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
I will not only deny religion, I will deny God to stay alive. Then we can discuss with God later on the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by Ajuora: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am not praying for such but if it happen, i will not
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by quivah(f): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Grainzz: Of course not, but i might also explain my religion to the person so they can better understand me and doesn't think because of my religion i for example "kill dogs" something like that.
Enh!!! For gun point?... abeg you go turn dumb kiakia!
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by princesa(f): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Grainzz:
Of course not, but i might also explain my religion to the person so they can better understand me and doesn't think because of my religion i for example "kill dogs" something like that.
and before you're done talking mister, two bullets will be cooling off in ur skull grin

@topic
this indeed is a food for thought, God help mesad
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I will not only deny religion, I will deny God to stay alive. Then we can discuss with God later on the issue.

Smart.
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by Babamide(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I will not only deny religion, I will deny God to stay alive. Then we can discuss with God later on the issue.
Seconded. Nobody wan die but we wan go heaven
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
---
Re: Will You Deny Your Religion At A Gun Point? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2013

Lolz, crazy but sincere nigerian

(1) (Reply)

First Anglican Woman Bishop / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional. Wednesday, September 25th 2013 / “your Friend Has Destroyed Our Business”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.