Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt (15948 Views)

Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma / Buhari & Other APC Leaders With Archbishop Of Owerri (Photo) / Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by AskProf: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2013
Arosa: Chai all these kidnapper no dey fear o, one day we go hear say them kidnap the devil. undecided

That would be a very happy day for us all...

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2013
E.T.Kidnap!!!!
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by LeJeun3: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2013
This is so sad.I know him personally, God please keep him safe...... lipsrsealed
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Asabeq(f): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2013
So immature of you to make such comment. That is the problem I have with you yorubas on this forum,always quick to point fingers and generalise. Is crime only in port harcourt or Nigeria Dumbass undecided

bjprodint: incredible!so kidnappers now want church money,rivers state and crimes nawaoh!
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by dejijohns(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: And why the biography?
As in ehn, d tin taya me oo. Its nt lik he is dead alrdy neida is he beign given an award. The Journalist even gave us litle life history of the clergy's fada, dem 4kuku ad dat of im wife & pikins na....
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by nwokeomayola(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2013
This write up is a bit political, anyway, let God fight the Fight!!!
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by IboBoyNuel(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2013
mikky2k2: i smell 3 things here.......
1) church nw is turning into a political game so i smell MUTINY...
2). Its a planned thing cus despite the insecurity challenges i dnt think kidnappers will just knw abt d archbishop without an insider giving info on Hz movements..
3). It may be a plot to even assassinate him cuz according to d info he was with his wife but they abducted him alone..

if they kidnapped his wife too, who go bring the ransom?
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Ogegod87: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2013
I hope dey don't harm him. May GOD keep him safe.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by anytexy: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2013
So, Mbu is now respossible for the increasing kidnapping rate in this country? Make we hear word joooooor.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Asabeq(f): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Trbalist! Is rivers state no longer in the south?
Anyway your own people are known to molest their daughters,seems more like a tradition! Nuttin else!

SLIDE waxie: That's is what i call
'massive development' in the eastern part of Nigeria!! That's all they can do!
Nuttin else! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by SUBMARINE: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2013
These kidnappers are dreaming if they think we will give them our tithes and offerings. Steward hand me the holy cane and water make i go rescue Reverend.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by roxell120(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Akamu and Stew: Thanks to GEJ and his obese illiterate wife..

CP is busy playing PDP Ogogoro-politics while people are being robbed, kidnapped and killed..

cool

ure even worse and unpatriotic by insulting ur president publicly.ur type are the ones frustrating mr presidents efforts.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by dejijohns(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2013
adexsimply: dudess I was just pulling your legs
oya laugh!!
Wrong time 2make jokes bro, giv ha sme days mre... #winks#
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by dejijohns(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2013
Asabeq: So immature of you to make such comment. That is the problem I have with you yorubas on this forum,always quick to point fingers and generalise. Is crime only in port harcourt or Nigeria Dumbass undecided

So uptil nw U wnt 2tel me U cnt stil detect BIGOTS?? Wen U see or meet dem, all U af 2do is show dem ur middle finga, daz wot it ws created 4.
Tokin bou sm1 generalizin, U jst did same babe...

#Peace out#
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

This journalists are so unprofessional, what is the essence of politicizing this story by dragging Mbu into it

It either you write "This journalist" or "These journalists"

I will keep correcting you...it's better done on anonymous community like this...

To the topic... I pray that no harm will be done to him.

Seems we are returning to the era of Odili in Rivers.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Symphony007: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

This journalists are so unprofessional, what is the essence of politicizing this story by dragging Mbu into it
why won't it drag mbu into it? When his predesessors were in the state. Nothing like this happened. Instend of him to focus on his primary duties of security in the state, he is busy fighting a governor. What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Boa4u: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2013
Woo to this journerlist,,,,,what concern commisioner of police Mbu with the clergy kinaped?all the killing in the borno state,,i have never heared of any journerlist black-mailing those state police boss.once again thunder fire all the mbu haters Amen
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by gratiaeo(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2013
The Anglicans should follow Catholic way 'no ransom' in this case, if they want to kill the man of God let them go ahead after all he have sacrifice him self to serve God.

Nigeria turning to something
else and all kind of things are
happening in our time. How
can somebody touch the
anointed one? Any hope in
Nigeria? May God come to our
rescue. Anglicans and entire
Christians should embark on
prayer and fasting, our God
who knows the best will intervene not in our own wisdom but in God's way. Vengeance is for God.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2013
archbishop na miliki tongue
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: archbishop na miliki tongue

pope sef na enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Wsdm: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2013
chukwudi44:

Because he is there to forestall these kind of things. May be Mbu's thinking and yours is that the state commissioner's work is to attack the governor.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by okechukwu2013: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2013
For those running their mouth on why his biography? His title alone is not enough to reveal his full identity! His profile which is quite appealing to biography admirers like us can also assist in his eventual rescue. Kidnap has become a scourge we all have to jointly condemn! Even elders and clergies are not spared» end of a country that once was I dare to say!
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2013
One lesson that can be learned here is that one should not be moving about at a late hour on a lonely road.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Wsdm: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mr. Aritsejafor the funky CAN president should come out and blame the Muslim North since that is the only thing he knows.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by clever5680: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
apart from his biography which everybody can access and politics of MBU nothing else to report. what happened to investigative reporting, dumb heads
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Joyeux: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
anytexy: So, Mbu is now respossible for the increasing kidnapping rate in this country? Make we hear word joooooor.
Mbu is so clueless that is why any state he goes they is increase in crime formally oyo now rivers.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2013

CP is busy playing PDP Ogogoro-politics while people are being robbed, kidnapped and killed..

cool
Hence u cant reason again i suggest dat u commit suicide ok. Was it the cause of mbu that militant start kidnaping in Rives state? Ewu
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by xplizit(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
grin

cool
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
nwekesimon68: Hence u cant reason again i suggest dat u commit suicide ok. Was it the cause of mbu that militant start kidnaping in Rives state? Ewu

If you actually live in Rivers State, you'll agree with me that there has been increased crime rate with the coming of Mbu. That's undeniable. Robberies, kidnappings and assassinations are high. Mbu needs to be investigated.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by mu2sa2: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
This we hav said before - kidnapping and armed robbery pose greater security risk than boko haram insurgency but regionalists and tribalists hurled insult. Now the chickens are coming home to roost . Today, there is no place in SE & SS that's safe but in contrast maiduguri and indeed NE is doing better. You can get on your car now and decide to drive to NE without batting an eye but even the thought of going to SE & SS is nightmarish.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by blevi: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
End time things.why d biography, abeg make them no kills my God father ooooo
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt by texazzpete(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
mikky2k2:
3). It may be a plot to even assassinate him cuz according to d info he was with his wife but they abducted him alone..

It is the usual thing to release one person to gather the ransom money. He is the high value target here, not the wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos) / Video Showing Boko Haram Tactically Killing Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Expect To Pay N195 Per Litre For Petrol, Marketers Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.