Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" (12681 Views)

My Lord!! / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2008
tope2000:

Some of you guys are still living in the dark ages, i swear. LORD!!! R u kidding me

Living in dark ages?
I cannot be held accountable for what my woman calls me.
If she is comfy with LORD so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by tope2000(f): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2008
StephenP:

Really! I don't think I'd be able to take her out.

grin grin grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Pataki: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2008
dudu19:

@Pataki

I ve scrolled up and read a few of your post, u really crack me up. You really sound like one of those that call their wifes my Queen which is pretty awful, well if a husband and wife call themselves My Lord or my Queen in the confinement of their bedroom then maybe that is ok
I don't have wives. tongue A husband of only one woman I shall be. grin grin

We will so call eachother whatever we decide is appropriate and right at whatever time and period. I would not be stereotyped to all the singular jargons of Hot, sweetheart, darling, my sunshine, sweety and all those other world wide over-used slogans of name calling in relationships. tongue
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by tope2000(f): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2008
Jackal:

Living in dark ages?

Na u sabi oo
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by onyinye2(f): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2008
sorry but there is no way in the world i would call my man my lord. he is not my savior just my husband. i love him but sorry it aint happening.

Pataki:

Ask the queen of England, why she is is referred to and called as Her Royal Majesty. tongue Then you will realize calling names in relationship strengthens the relationship and flows. tongue

mind you that the queen of England has no power at all. you might want a different example.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by dudu19(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2008
well said @ pataki now u sound sensible.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by StephenP(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
Jackal:

Living in dark ages?

Nah. . .she's gon' have to quit it before people think she's my slave or something as opposed to my wife.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Pataki: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
tope2000:

Some of you guys are still living in the dark ages, i swear. LORD!!! R u kidding me
Yes are you calling moi? shocked shocked
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by tope2000(f): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2008
Pataki:

Yes are you calling moi? shocked shocked
anybody who support the motion grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by onyinye2(f): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2008
you men are something special. if you want to be called lord then that is your own cup of tea. but personally i feel that if a ordinary man needs to be called lord then you really need to re-interpret your manliness. a real man doesnt need to be called lord cause he knows he is holding it down in the household. but if you are one of those men you demand the title well good luck to your ego.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Pataki: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
dudu19:

well said @ pataki now u sound sensible.

I sound sensible? Previous to this postings, what was I sounding? A scratched CD? grin

Na wa o!

onyinye2:

sorry but there is no way in the world i would call my man my lord. he is not my savior just my husband. i love him but sorry it aint happening.

mind you that the queen of England has no power at all. you might want a different example.
The example I stated, was in direct response to you input then. If it rocks your boat not to call him My Lord, all well and good. If a woman so decides to call her man, monkey in place of honey, would it bother you? grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by onyinye2(f): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2008
it wouldnt bother me if a woman called her man monkey if his name started with Pa and ended with taki.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2008
Nuthing feels better than to be called LORD by one's woman.
The man should be knighted. . . . . . .I love his idea. tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by onyinye2(f): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
Jackal:

re-think your ego seriously. cause im going to crush it.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2008
Crush ma ego?
1 billion women cloned together cannot TRY IT.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Pataki: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
onyinye2:

it wouldnt bother me if a woman called her man monkey if his name started with Pa and ended with taki.
My dear, no woman in her senses would call her man unreasonable names such as Monkey. Would you say, My Lord is unreasonable? tongue

tope2000:

anybody who support the motion grin
I firmly support the motion. grin grin grin

My lawd!!!!

I just mistakenly checked your profile now! Father forgive me for I have just committed the sin of lookery. I thought fine babes don finish for Jand.

Na wa o!
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by StephenP(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2008
Jackal:

hahahaha c'mon now, you know you won't tell your wife to call you that
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ Pataki,

What about your wife and kids?

StephenP:

hahahaha c'mon now, you know you won't tell your wife to call you that

I already told her and she was fyne by it.
Matter of fact, she told me she was about telling me about it. . . . . .We both think ALIKE. grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by beauteous(f): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ topic--any sweet name is gud bt lord,God,waeva is unthinkable
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by DRtruluvah: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2008
@Jackal
when im done with your ego, may God help you cause i show no mercy. you might as well change right now if you know what is good for you.

@Pataki
if you need to be called Lord to feel like a man, then it means that inside you are a ten year old boy. a real man needs no title to know his authority.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2008
he he he he cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @DRtruluvah grin grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ DRtruluvah,

Do i know you? Leave ma ego alone.
It's such a dangerous thing to play with.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by DRtruluvah: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2008
yes Jackal you should be very afraid of what i can do with your so called ego. they dont call me Dr. for nothing.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by debosky(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2008
why are you women so stubborn?

according to the dictionary, Lord = husband, so she might as well be saying my husband! so what is the problem with that undecided
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
debosky:

according to the dictionary, Lord = husband, so she might as well be saying my husband! so what is the problem with that undecided

you berra stop reading your dictionary upside down grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by DRtruluvah: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2008
debosky:

oka first of all i deal with men like this all day long. men dont understand the meaning of the word. im not talking about the Webster's dictionary version but the emotional meaning. by a woman calling her man lord it does not only effect the relationship emotionally but physically.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by ariblaze(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
i would have to swing

with debosky on this

being called my lord

may be overly dramatic

the man might want to me reminded that

he is the ace,but if his wife doesnt have a problem with it

why should anyone of you do?

someone asked a question. did the wife sounded pained or forced to call him that?

did the children feel bullied when ordered around by their daddy?

omo,what are you talking about, if you grew when we did , you get one meat whilst daddy and mummy eat like 3 apiece

are they bullies or insensitive to our needs?

abegi, if the woman doesnt have an issue why are we here burning holes trying

to find the rationale behind , her my lord syndrome grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Pataki: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2008
DRtruluvah:

@Pataki
if you need to be called Lord to feel like a man, then it means that inside you are a ten year old boy. a real man needs no title to know his authority.
Onyinye, you really need to step it slow when it comes to dishing out insults, simply because my post does not correspond to your demands. I ma let this one slide off easily. wink
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by TOH(f): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2008
Rofl.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 17, 2008
na wa o!!

make I just watch the show jare cool
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by StephenP(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2008
Damn! It's funny how a moderator deleted the innocent posts of mine yet there are posts elsewhere begging to be deleted.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by TOH(f): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2008
Not sure why this forum even has 3,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.