Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals (4740 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by thinka2: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Serena Williams is one of the most successful and also well-endowed atthletes world-over. She's got those killer curves that men drool over and amazing legs and arms that women envy but she revealed that her body weren’t always embraced byher until recently when she started appreciating herself. The 31-year-old she wasn’t a fan of being ‘thick’ when an being interview with Du Jour Magazine recently

Check out a few other excerpts from the interview:

"Well, I wasn’t always confident. I just started feeling comfortable with myself about six
or seven years ago. That’s why I tell people that even at 25 or 26, it’s OK if you’re feeling uncomfortable with yourself. I was too. It’s normal. I love who I am, and I encourage other people to love and embrace who they are. But it definitely wasn’t easy—it took me a while.

And having a body shape different than your older sister, Venus, who was much taller and thinner didn’t help:

I grew up with a lot of sisters—I was the youngest, and I was really thick. My sister Venus was so tall and slim, and just being in a society where a lot of people are really thin, it was hard. Especially as an athlete. No athlete has boobs like me. But I had to learn how to embrace myself and embrace my curves. And that’s something a lot of people can relate to.

Is it impossible for you to go out in public without getting recognized?

I could never go to places like [Starbucks]—I have to send someone out for me. I really don’t like to say no to pictures, so I always end up saying yes. But if you say yes to one, then there’s 20 people asking, and then there’s 30. It’s crazy, so I’m in my room a lot. During a tournament I hardly ever leave the hotel. Ever.

You have an apartment in Paris—is it less crazy there?

Paris used to be my safe haven. It was always a big sigh of relief for me there. I didn’t have to worry. But ever since I won Roland Garros [the French Open], I don’t really go out there. Or I go to the country.

Do you ever wish you could live normally?

I don’t complain about it—it’s just something you have to get used to. It’s such a humbling feeling that anyone would even watch me play. I feel so honored, honestly, by anyone who’s a fan of mine and who appreciates me.

So when you’re holed up in your apartment or a hotel, do you get cabin fever?

No. I do work and watch a lot of TV. I’m a big fan of Netflix. I just saw Orange Is the New Black, but it was too violent for me. I also spend a lot of time designing. I have two collections.

You’ve been working and training unbelievably hard for more than half your life. Are there ever mornings you wake up and think, I don’t feel like doing this anymore?

Not yet. But if I do, that’ll be the day I realize that time’s up. Right now I’m having so much fun…and I’m still pretty good at what I do [laughs]. So it’s like, why not keep going? You only get this opportunity once in your life.

In conclusion, lets learn to appreciate ourselves, you can only be YOU and no one else

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/serena-williams-sexy-body.html

1 Like

Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Caseless: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2013
hmmmm.....my own na to see, i nor fit touch. wetin i benefit from this pictures, rather than bulging zip section of my body. *grabs esther my neighbor to rescue the situation*
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Airforce1(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2013
She's ugly.

Not attractive at all.
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by fairygeh(f): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Airforce1: She's ugly.

Not attractive at all.
Let's see your gf.bomboclat tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Airforce1(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2013
fairygeh: Let's see your gf.bomboclat tongue

Oponu!
What is bomboclat undecided
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2013

Not attractive at all.

Ur Insane.

Not sound at all.

2 Likes

Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Airforce1(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2013
JbravoAdodger:

Ur Insane.

Not sound at all.

Tel dat to yo fada..

I have no biznez wit u.
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by swtme(f): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2013

Not attractive at all.

She's not ugly n not very beautiful either, she's okay but attractive, hell no!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Tawis06(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Well......
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
See as d OP made it sOund like she was bragging.
U ppl sef undecided
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by albiol: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Every african man's dream rich sexy and curvy
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by gluv01(f): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Do you ever wish you could live normally?

I don’t complain about it—it’s just something you have to get used to. It’s such a humbling feeling that anyone would even watch me play. I feel so honored, honestly, by anyone who’s a fan of mine and who appreciates me.

Such humility is what endears her fans more to her. She doesn't brag or have the I-don't-care attitude of some celebrities. Brief, straight-to-the-point interview. Good journalist. Naija interview will cover half the page grin

1 Like

Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by flolancracker: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
she's †he kinda lady you'ld wanna bang all night cool
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by flolancracker: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
gluv01:
busted! tongue
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by gluv01(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
flolancracker: busted! tongue
You this flolan...You are always on my tails huh? Bursting my butts always tongue
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Tholudee(f): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
undecidedSo who dey do bosom competition with her
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by flolancracker: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
gluv01:
You this flolan...You are always on my tails huh? Bursting my butts always tongue
grin tonguetongue
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by IlCapitano(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2013

Not attractive at all.
. One may easily be misled into thinking you're Adonis but your profile picture tells the true story. You look like a common thief that was lynched by a very angry mob. A pile of stones looks better than you. Insecure cretin. Mschew.

1 Like

Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by fairygeh(f): 6:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Airforce1:

Oponu!
What is bomboclat undecided
. Me oponu?Airforce1 are you ready for this war you re about to start? undecided
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Airforce1(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Il Capitano: . One may easily be misled into thinking you're Adonis but your profile picture tells the true story. You look like a common thief that was lynched by a very angry mob. A pile of stones looks better than you. Insecure cretin. Mschew.

Omo park well jor.. Whatsup with you gutter'twerp

Kila gbe, kile ju?

Take yo time o.
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by dplomaticVal: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
she's rlly endowned
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by demelza: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Airforce1:

Kila gbe, kile ju?

Take yo time o.
Online Tout
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Airforce1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
demelza: Online Tout

Coming from u , its ok kiss kiss
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by IlCapitano(m): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Airforce1:

Kila gbe, kile ju?

Take yo time o.
. Anglais please! You look and sound like a retard btw.
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by preshiblinks: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2013

Not attractive at all.

lets see ur sister,haters
Re: ‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2013

Not attractive at all.
U are on ur own.

(1) (Reply)

Six Secrets You Don't Know About Mercy Johnson / Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet / Celinedion Finds Love Again With Her Backup Dancer After Husband's Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.