Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,744 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking (30362 Views)

20 Hilarious Grammars Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / WAEC Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon / Patrick Obahiagbon's Comment On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Chirolechick: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Grammar na for dictionary
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by dedons: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
jingoma: The guy is a buffoon
but he's better than you

6 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
I can see the future governor of Edo state and possibly president
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Joyeux: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Why waec no go seize him result with all this things wey e dey blow.

1 Like

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by yahrant140(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
You would soon learn!!!
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by tpapi: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wetin 4 happen if to say dis man dey smoke weed join
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by DonaldGenes(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Am preety sure if this man write English (JAMB) for you, na straight 101/100 be that
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
This man is a waste joor
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by ylaa(f): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
To me this is senseless.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by roxell120(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
sth went rong wit dis man somehow. there is no communication without understanding. im 100% sure the person that conducted the interview didn't get of wat his responses meant.craziness to the peak
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
LOOOL!! Igodomigodo and his big big engrish grin
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
If you love this man click like

22 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
If you can't stand him hit like
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by slap1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
osaass: If you can't stand him hit like
U wan use 'likes' collect loan from World Bank? Or GEJ wan use am give you amnesty?

4 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
moderator you banned me for asking a simple question from my fellow nairalanders,is it now a crime to ask if TB Joshua has spoken on an issue? I never get your time,if you think you can frustrate me here,you have got another think coming. I would leave nairaland when i like and not when you like,continue to ban me,na you go tire,the last few hours you used in banning me here,i spent in registering some new names,so we never start,meanwhile i still dey ask the question,has TB Joshua spoke on the issue? BAN ME IF YOU WANT,I WOULD ALWAYS BE BACK ON THE BLOCK. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by druid06(m): 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
IYA NGBALI: moderator you banned me for asking a simple question from my fellow nairalanders,is it now a crime to ask if TB Joshua has spoken on an issue? I never get your time,if you think you can frustrate me here,you have got another think coming. I would leave nairaland when i like and not when you like,continue to ban me,na you go tire,the last few hours you used in banning me here,i spent in registering some new names,so we never start,meanwhile i still dey ask the question,has TB Joshua spoke on the issue? BAN ME IF YOU WANT,I WOULD ALWAYS BE BACK ON THE BLOCK. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuccking the Mods....LIKE A BOSS
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by beebwai: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=Oyinprince]Hehehe, dis man don high... wich kind weed im dey take? my guy na cali weed o some strong shii
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by badmeat(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pato!you nor tell us say na weed dey cause am!grin
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by deebrain(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
hmmm....serious. These are clearly end times!
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by jericco1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Definitely not befuddling to me i understood much of it..hehe ominivorously indeed...thanks
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Gistwitherico(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
To be sincere, THIS MAN IS GOOD. He does'nt struggle to communicate in his echelon level of oratorial skills. He is massively eloquent and shud be used to intimate other world icons in diplomatic debates and representation

4 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
lipsrsealed high profile madness angry
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Why do you always speak ‘big grammar’?

Could some translate his answer to the above question? That's the only part I didn't grab, the others I understood based on the words or the structure of the sentences
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Otitijerome(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
The man should go and have his Phd. The driving force behind his gramatical style is questionableThe man should go and have his Phd. The driving force behind his gramatical style is questionableThe man should go and have his Phd. The driving force behind his gramatical style is questionable
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
I still can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my time reading this crap from a crappy man like Pat!
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
I saved the page. The man is a legend. Am sure he helps in two ways, either to make one love and learn more words or he makes you lol when you read his grammar.
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by kacci(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
i dn c assignment wey i go dey give out make i save dis page ni
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Lyth: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
That was quite a read! Enjoyed it immensely ...love his style, he's 1 smart dude ...obviously he can communicate in pidgin as well as wit less grammar usage but I'm pretty sure he goes in2 this mode when itz media tinz...cos 9ja media is very notorious n trickish but how can they trick dis dude or twist his words when it takes them hours 2 understand what he says n didn't say?
Wld love 2 see dis dude n Soyinka communicate sha. #obahiagbon-ism

6 Likes

Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by Covnant(f): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
#80million:
*yaaaawns*
make 4pm nack,make i watch Super Eagles o jare.
......Na ur own i c jare......#team eagles#
but una dey sure say dis man case na ordinary eye:|
Re: Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking by dejijohns(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lmao @ pepper souping, suyaing, isiewulising. Dix man go kil pesin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures / “My Name Is” Or “My Names Are” Which Is Correct? / Nigerian University Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.