Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,864 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (37063 Views)

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall / Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall / Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by mrkels(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

I almost fell off my chair.
I had tears in my eyes after reading this and laughing so hard for minuites... grin
Would be nice to see a link to that thread
cheesy
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by sawg91(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=RINE.]Please click 'like' if you know the Op is right. [/if He's right,how is dt going to affect d price of garri and bring a lasting raport among d fragmented PDP members

END TYM WAY!!!!!!!!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Emekayoung(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Another annoying part is 1st to comment,2nd to comment and so on,i mean wat the heck is first to comment?? undecided
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by hustla(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
K
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by hustla(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
al-qaeda:
Nairaland has been invaded by juveniles. It should be changed to JUVENILAND

You boring sotey I no remember to laugh grin
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by badmeat(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
What about,this post has been hidden,
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by koolJ1(f): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
bad meat: What about,this post has been hidden,

Dude, are you for real?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by SIRKOL(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
DJDOLA: Like some idiot...no matter how u used ur energy 2 type words when u are chating wit them..they will just reply u....K....I almost break my fone wit annoyance when one girl am trying 2 woo reply me wit K upon d whalah I used 2 compose sweet words
Just like nairaland, were u would crack ur brain to give the best comment yet nobody would ever click "LIKE"

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Psalmpy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Listen to this
I luv u baby
there's no better feeling than waking up in the morning and knowing that i have the best girl in the world and that you 're all mine. There's nobody on earth that makes me feel happy the way u do whenever i see you. I luv u so much
Words aint jux enough to tell
you how gorgeous you
are. I love you.
These are the beautifully composed words i said to <Amanda>
After all na small letter < k > end am.
I cudnt continue d chat any longer
y? Her response wasnt encouragin at all.
if it were u what would u do?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

walahi this is too funny
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: 3: The Pointless Commentators

Where you can find them: Nairaland (Again)

What makes them really annoying: Have you ever taken time out to craft a beautiful piece, an article that took so much time, energy and use of wikipedia and you’re looking forward to the erudite discussion that would follow after you’ve posted said discussion on Nairaland, only to see this:

Unfortunately, i’ve been a victim on more than one occassion and i’m beginning to wonder what I did to ASUU that they have refused to let certain people return to school. I mean, if you have nothing to say, don’t comment! Ahn ahn! Sometimes, some of them quote an entire post only to type “hmmm” at the end or “okay”. Honestly, if it were possible for me to find some of the people doing this, they would be carrying the marks of a huge frying pan on the sides of their faces.

More Photo evidence:

http://zakuraweekly.com/six-types-of-annoying-nigerians-on-the-internet/
k
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Zackenny: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
ETT= End Time Thin
ETW= End Time Warrior
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Nigerians are everywhere. Including the internet. Especially the internet, and like anywhere you find us, you’ll most likely come across annoying Nigerians that make you just want to buy an assault rifle (asides those telling you they are princes and have billions in a foreign account. I mean, how many Naija peeps will fall for that?). I’ve taken a bit of time out to categorize my five most annoying set of Nigerian on the internet.

1 The LOL Monsters

Where you can find them: Facebook, Twitter, pretty much every social network there is.

[b]What makes them really annoying: [/b]These guys just type LOL to everything you post on social networks. I had breakfast: lol. My boyfriend dumped me: lol. My husband’s plane crashed and he is currently in coma and the doctor said he might have to undergo a sex change to save his life: lol. Sometimes, I begin to suspect that these guys don’t even know the meaning of the slang sef. There was once I got so pissed that I posted this on my Facebook timeline:

The response I got?

As some people say, I blame MTN for giving that person free MB!

http://zakuraweekly.com/six-types-of-annoying-nigerians-on-the-internet/
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by hammedkola(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
I just can't stop laughing...anyway, happy weekend here
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
OP did u forget the trend followers.
Type like they are tongue tiedand they can be found everywhere.they make a mess of everything. it's so annoying. Here's some.
Pretty-pweety
Sorry-sowi
Very-vewi
Argh!
Who even came up with theses things?
undecided
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by phayvoursky(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
OK. We don hear.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2013
ROFLMAO. On the day that paritcular post was made,I laughed so hard I almost choked. Trust me I got my sister to join NL when she saw what made me laugh. Thanks naptu for reminding me once again. for r
naptu2:

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Isiterere(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2013
yame014:

Is this d newest slang on NL?

hmmmmn.....

All Iz Well o

atleast is beta than *** ****

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Feraz(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2013
lorretta u: OP did u forget the trend followers.
Type like they are tongue tiedand they can be found everywhere.they make a mess of everything. it's so annoying. Here's some.
Pretty-pweety
Sorry-sowi
Very-vewi
Argh!
Who even came up with theses things?
undecided
you forgot things - fings
Thanks - fanks
You - yhu (the time and energy you'll use in typing the latter, isn't it equivalent to the former?)
My most hated is 'k'
...sometimes, I feel like slapping the said person.
Nice one there senbonzakura
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by agberoboy(m): 3:08am On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmm lols
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by tamarabu(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Lol
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by daroseconcepts: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2013
What about the 'OK WE DON HEAR' crew? and the 'WHAT NEXT?' peeps? Those are annoying as well, especially after a good story has just been posted.

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by daroseconcepts: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2013
And the peeps asking for Nokia small pin charger.....whatever that means
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2013
You go see girl wey her papa name bukky she go come enter facebook come dey use bhukyberry,what the hell is wrong with so many girls with the word "berry"many of them will be adding berry to their name and some calling their self pweety barbie barbie will always be added to their name,and the one that is very popular these days is taking picture at the toilet and letting the camera face the mirror so that they can see their self when taking the camera shot

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2013
And also you forgot to mention the "who cares warriors"they are always saying who cares to any news or topic they read,they are so many on nairaland,they can quote a very very long article that is even two pages just to say "who cares"and you begin to wonder if they truly do not care why did they click on the topic or read the article in the first place
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by LORDDOBA(f): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2013
The Ops name is enough comic relief. I couldn't help attempting pronouncing it a-many times. Btw, and in Jarus' voice~~~WE CAN'T BE SERIOUS ALL TIME! However, some of these social maladies must be stopped. E.g.the conmen make-$1000-in-one-week adverts, even when their parents and families might be in the village wallowing in exceeding penury. Also the MuMus that are fond of quoting a whole article pointlessly. We need to make them know it's wrong, not funny and a sheer show of imbecility! Lol! On another hand, the Endtime tins crew,...hmmm,... ok,...lol,...first to comment(dancing etighi),...all izz well,...the please-make-my-day-by-liking-my-post,...and the Jesus wept crew are tolerable and sometimes very funny. Let's learn to live with them, as they too will soon wane like the Garri crew. I love Nairaland and its entire Citizens!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by toms55(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2013
[i][/i] grin angry LOL I don't understand why some people will Just comment 'endtime tins' LOL ko LOL ni
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by LORDDOBA(f): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2013
toms55: [i][/i] grin angry LOL I don't understand why some people will Just comment 'endtime tins' LOL ko LOL ni
well, I think the Endtime tinz could (actually) be an undertone of Endtime era.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by write2obi(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2013
LORD DOBA: The Ops name is enough comic relief. I couldn't help attempting pronouncing it a-many times. Btw, and in Jarus' voice~~~WE CAN'T BE SERIOUS ALL TIME! However, some of these social maladies must be stopped. E.g.the conmen make-$1000-in-one-week adverts, even when their parents and families might be in the village wallowing in exceeding penury. Also the MuMus that are fond of quoting a whole article pointlessly. We need to make them know it's wrong, not funny and a sheer show of imbecility! Lol! On another hand, the Endtime tins crew,...hmmm,... ok,...lol,...first to comment(dancing etighi),...all izz well,...the please-make-my-day-by-liking-my-post,...and the Jesus wept crew are tolerable and sometimes very funny. Let's learn to live with them, as they too will soon wane like the Garri crew. I love Nairaland and its entire Citizens!
We done hear

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by philips70(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2013
naptu2:

In as much as all these things can be very annoying all the time you will agree with me that hidden behind those annoyance is one of the greatest fun on Nairaland. I don't know about most of you but for me these people and the tribal warlords are the reasons my Nairaland time is so fun filled and subsequently my leisure. This does not excuse the childishness of these evolving crew.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2013
naptu2:

I remember this, the topic was on the kidnap of ejigbo council chairman kehinde bamgbetan. That comment remained my most funniest moment on nairaland, ever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning / We Just Killed This Snake Tonight / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.