Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,455 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' (20330 Views)

Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
am not buying ooooo
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by mipemi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yuck....d name sef...well na good thing for ashi's.. At least dem sef go smell fyn
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Youngtekkey(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
i don't know there are many animals on nl,u are just stagnant in life nothing to show forth for the time being on this life but u would be the first to criticize anybody making it naija and pull down mentalit(w)y i pity ur lifes if it were to be a foreign star now u will all applaud and welcome the product

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by tellwisdom: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: baygon will be better smiley

E dey yur body undecided
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by olivvvia: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
johnstar: Mtcheeew, d perfume will be smelln like p**sy undecided
as if u will throw d p**sy away wen its given to uundecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by PurestBoy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Baybe: Why so much 'bad-belleism' on NL(Nigeria)?

I know most people criticized Seun when he formed Nairaland comparing him to Mark.Z's facebook but look at where he is today. 2nd most popular forum in Africa

And which forum is the 1st in Africa?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by teemsa: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Atleast she did sumtin different ... kudos funke... buh d perfume needs to b re packaged...
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by smudge2079(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
just wondering wht it will smell like ... locust bean i guess
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by nickz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: i am not suprised.pull him/her down mentality dey worry you :/
did I pull you down?,am I pulling you down??..........Nigerians see nonsense and still appreciate it all in the name of patriotism...point blank :there's nothing fancy about the perfume.and I repeat again FROM THE PICTURE I JUST SAW.... ??
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by omenka(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
xplizit: I'll advise her to launch another brand of Aboniki, black soap or wrapped amala. This aint her playing field

Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!
My brother, I'm in a meeting and you are tryna make me appear like I'm insane! Almost pissed on maself!!!
LoL!!!
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by cnwaejike(f): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
bad belle pple......na wa oh....all i see here is a bunch of confused pple........u cannot even encourage someone from ur own naija.......whether u guys talk or not....d pple with d currency will patronize her.......yle u pple kip using aboki perfume....mtcheeeew
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
nickz: did I pull you down?,am I pulling you down??..........Nigerians see nonsense and still appreciate it all in the name of patriotism...point blank :there's nothing fancy about the perfume.and I repeat again FROM THE PICTURE I JUST SAW.... ??
and i thought judgin a book by its cover was d height of stupidit?y. looks like someone has broken d record and judged a perfume's fragrance by d picture

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
i think her idea is kinda different,tnk God say no b song she choose to sing.....i only hpe it smells nice,see dem bad belle people,wetin una don do.mtcheew!#in jenifa's voice#"looking at them,wanting to spoiling things,she get level passing u o,dont u knowing she's a bigsing gurl?"
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Martinezv16(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Who wan buy am
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
kulyie: for your information,the word WOMAN is coined out of the name WOMB MAN. Thay is,a MAN with a WOMB I.E WOMB-MAN,SHORTENED TO WOMAN. Meanwhile the last time i checked A WOMANS SUCESS IN LIFE DOES NOT DEPEND ON HER MARITAL STATUS.THERE ARE MANY SUCCESSFUL AND UNSUCESSFUL MARRIED AND SINGLE WOMEN.BESIDES FUNKE BECAME A BRAND NAME BEFORE HER MARRIAGE TO THAT TOUT.I WONDER WHAT IN THIS WORLD WILL MAKE HER SETTLE FOR THAT TOUT ANYWAY.MY POINT IS THAT MARRIAGE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WOMAN.WHAT DOES A WOMAN NEED MARRIAGE FOR = social security,economic security,kids, male company and a s3x partner.any woman can get that out of wedlock,so tell me what else she needs a ' man' for

Nor go marry you hear. Dey here dey speak grammar and propound theory cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by SterlingTowers(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nice one funke, they have not seen anything yet if they don't like your perfume they can as well steal it and drink it.That was how they push Tonto Dike to a suicidal bend, must people always let peeps into their ugly mind and think they are hilarious, clownish pipsqueaks . The joke is on you haters.You rock Jenny. Teamjenifa.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bad belle people
You go girl
I like her style jor
Nothing do you Funke

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by debby101: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
segunsd: Multi-award-winning actress Funke Akindele has made so much fame and fortune from the 'Jenifa' brand that she is set to launch a new perfume called 'Jenifa perfume'.

She follows the trend of hollywood stars such as Nicki, J.lo and Beyonce who have their own luxury brands of perfume.

Here is a shot of what the perfume will look like.

Can't wait to get mine.

http://naijapose.com/funke-akindele-set-to-launch-jenifa-perfume/

okay oo we don ear
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Luciandos(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
xplizit: I'll advise her to launch another brand of Aboniki, black soap or wrapped amala. This aint her playing field
sorry, she has made it her playing field.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
hahahahaha lmao u are so wicked...
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by abioyeolufemi6: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
NIGERIA PEOPLE SHAAAAAA..... SEH NA EVERY TIN YOU PEOPLE NO WON LIKE NI.... MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW JARE....

BUT THE APPEARANCE NEEDS MORE GOOD LOOK OOOO........

THROUGH THIS, YOU WILL EAT WITH THE KINGS, GOVERNOR AND GREAT PEOPLE IN JESUS NAME, YOUR TABLE AS BEEN SET BEFORE YOU, ENJOY YOUR MEALS....

Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by paulokougha: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Is this a made in Nigeria product?
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
johnstar: Mtcheeew, d perfume will be smelln like p**sy
Everyone knows how cheap talk is.make your own and lets see whether
embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecidedit will be smelling of pheneesundecided
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by toms55(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Do people still find this jenifa whateva funny...:-/[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by anitank(f): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
babyosisi: Bad belle people
You go girl
I like her style jor
Nothing do you Funke
Nobody is hating on her. I love Funke personally, but the fact remains that that perfume looks cheap and very local
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by anitank(f): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
paulokougha: Is this a made in Nigeria product?
Sure looks like it.... like what our north side brothers will produce grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by Goldenheart(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback: ABOKI perfume undecided
stalking mode
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by manny4life(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2013

I know most people criticized Seun when he formed Nairaland comparing him to Mark.Z's facebook but look at where he is today. 2nd most popular forum in Africa

Yeah, just like how Nigeria is ... GIANT OF AFRICA for mouth, nothing to show forth.

Companies that started out with NL or years after NL, where are they today? At the end of the day, BRAND MATTERS.

If this goat piss packaged in a local yampion bottle made for akata girls is the ish, then no I won't patronize. If you gonna come out with something, COME CORRECT. Building an image takes time and you're your own brand, therefore, she needs to go back to the drawing board.
Re: Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' by mekaboy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2013

It NL and FB is free, let seun start charging for membership, na then u go know say Nigerians have other things to do with their time.

Secondly we don't value our own. She would have been able to sell it if it was soap or skin care product.Even traditional clothing line.

People are very careful about the perfume they use, as the designers image makes the person feel special.

That is why its either one uses an expensive perfume with a known label or they use a cheap one which they do not know the designer at all.

Spraying jenifer, will give you a picture of the nollywood actress, and that might not be of the class of a brand you want oozing from your body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Nollywood Actor, Francis Duru Glows In New Photos / BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.