Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10394 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What's that round brown calabashy looking thingy with patterns beside the shoe? me likey smiley
essential oil burner. pour a few drops of essential oil on it. put a bit of water to dilute the essential oil. my personal favorites are lavendar and satsuma essential oils which i get from the body shop. then get those mini candles and light it up and put it inside the opening under the surface and it heats up the water and essential oil concoction and has the whole house smelling like satsuma or lavendar or whatever flavor you like. your house be smelling like pot pourri grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by bolaino(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
@op, what's with those voodoo stuffs beside the show? I never knew u practiced sorcery obadiah777.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
doubleDx:

Yeah man, Armageddon is almost here gringrin I see Biblical prophecies getting fulfilled by the day. Me? I have been chewing that conc. KJV lately, I no wan leave am rest at all bruv! You've always warned folks on Nairaland gringrin I greet you bruv
hehehe bruv trust when i say this had nothing to do with me. i think i got possessed by the holy spirit and it just put me on that mission. i cant take credit for it. i was used. but you are right about the biblical prophesies getting fulfilled everyday right before our eyes. scary and exciting times we are living in Sire. we are on the threshold of a historic and cataclysmic moment in history. keep chewing that conc KJV bruv, as i type to you now mine is right beside me lol. wink

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
bolaino: @op, what's with those voodoo stuffs beside the show? I never knew u practiced sorcery obadiah777.
i dont practice voodoo. never have never will. what voodoo stuff ? tongue

some of them are souvenir stuff i bought when i went to paphos in cyprus
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin Abu wetin you chop remain Sire cheesy
Nothing oo wink

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What's that round brown calabashy looking thingy with patterns beside the shoe? me likey smiley
http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/home-fragrance/oil-burners/natural-terracotta-oil-burner.aspx
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/home-fragrance/oil-burners/natural-terracotta-oil-burner.aspx
Thanks smiley I'd like to have that cheesy

You're in touch with ur feminine side eh wink

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:

feminine side ? shocked cry
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: feminine side ? shocked cry
uh huh grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: oh the carved bowl ? i keep all my USB flash drive inside it grin
USB?? That's a waste of beauty. angry
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
USB?? That's a waste of beauty. angry
dont worry i go post am to you. cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Indeed he is. He has an eye for pretty stuff smiley. I particularly like the Hausa looking bowl and the flower vase (even though those flowers look sickly). The drum is nice looking, too.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Oh, and the spotted bedsheet...niceeeeee grin. Like the colour
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Indeed he is. He has an eye for pretty stuff smiley. I particularly like the Hausa looking bowl and the flower vase (even though those flowers look sickly). The drum is nice looking, too.
yeah those are dead plastic flowers lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: essential oil burner. pour a few drops of essential oil on it. put a bit of water to dilute the essential oil. my personal favorites are lavendar and satsuma essential oils which i get from the body shop. then get those mini candles and light it up and put it inside the opening under the surface and it heats up the water and essential oil concoction and has the whole house smelling like satsuma or lavendar or whatever flavor you like. your house be smelling like pot pourri grin
Nice... You're just like me smiley

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: shoe aint that big. tis camera angle lol. i zoomed in to it. trust me it aint that big. just looks big. 6ft tall on the dot. grin
No wonder. Na tall people dey get big leg. My younger bro is 6'4 and wears size 47.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: yeah those are dead plastic flowers lol
Change them o jare. They don't look segzy rara at all undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
No wonder. Na tall people dey get big leg. My younger bro is 6'4 and wears size 47.
i aint that tall. 6ft is just alright. now your brother ? now thats a tall man
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Change them o jare. They don't look segzy rara at all undecided
i aint got time to be watering no flowers mehn lol. i like em dead and plastic grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Ye!
47?!
Chai!
Thank God I no get big leg o. And i'm taller than that.

I for dey order shoe from U.S grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: Ye!
47?!
Chai!

I for dey order shoe for U.S grin grin grin
You're taller than 6'4 and yet you don't wear big shoe?? You be broom stick? grin

Funny thing is my brother's shoe size dey scarce for market so he has a cobbler who makes his shoes for him cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i aint got time to be watering no flowers mehn lol. i like em dead and plastic grin grin
You can still have them vibrant and plastic na
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: i aint that tall. 6ft is just alright. now your brother ? now thats a tall man
Ayup. He took all the height in the family and left the rest of us his sibs kpukpuyeke angry
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem: Ye!
47?!
Chai!

I for dey order shoe from U.S grin grin grin
nah you aint got to do all that chief. go on youtube. learn how to make your own shoe. its a good skill to have. i am going to get to a point where i make my own clothes and shoes. i can make whatever style i like and mix whatever colors i like.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: dont worry i go post am to you. cheesy
Abeg post the jacket and the shoes instead o jare. If I want a bowl, I'll go to Sani who lives beside my house and give him money to buy for me grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
You can still have them vibrant and plastic na
true dat. i do have some colorful plastic ones in other parts of the house. maybe i will do a swop
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
You're taller than 6'4 and yet you don't wear big shoe?? You be broom stick? grin

Funny thing is my brother's shoe size dey scarce for market so he has a cobbler who makes his shoes for him cheesy
@ bolded, thats one of the disadvantages of too much height grin
I Know a guy who orders his shoes from the states!
my legs are small wrt my height. I wear 45, and i'm 6'7 last time I checked.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Abeg post the jacket and the shoes instead o jare grin
send address and shipping cost and you shall recieve by hopefully next tuesday if you want DHL. if you have any prefarable shipping company just give me their name and i would go weigh the items and get the sending cost to naija wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chibuebem:
@ bolded, thats one of the disadvantages of too much height grin
I Know a guy who orders his shoes from the states!
my legs are small wrt my height. I wear 45, and i'm 6'7 last time I checked.
dayummmmmmmm 6 feet 7 ? NBA tinz cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: nah you aint got to do all that chief. go on youtube. learn how to make your own shoe. its a good skill to have. i am going to get to a point where i make my own clothes and shoes. i can make whatever style i like and mix whatever colors i like.
i just might give it a try.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: true dat. i do have some colorful plastic ones in other parts of the house. maybe i will do a swop
Don't swop: GET RID OF THEM. Get new, vibrant ones and place them in strategic places in the house. Leave some in the sitting room and dining area. Plastic or wax fruit will also make sense in the dining area too. Just make sure you don't have have rats in the house wink grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
obadiah777: dayummmmmmmm 6 feet 7 ? NBA tinz cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / Original Zara's Man Shoes From Europe At Whole Sale Price For Resellers / Guaranteed Hand Made Footwears You Can Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.