Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10391 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Where does 1Cor7:12-14 come in here?
1 CORINTHIANS 7 VS 12-14 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

this verse you posted is assuming their is one person in the house who is sanctified. one of the couple is sanctified. the post i made was about two people, a black woman and a white man having kids. the kids are white and will have the spirit of white people . thats a brown colored white kid. am talking about two unsanctified couple.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Send a pix and let us judge. cool
i have a pic roaming around somewhere cool
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: oh trust me when i say i am a winter person lol. i prefer the cold to the heat. i hate sweating.

And he is wondering why he resemble akata. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
That makes the two of us cheesy

All these match-making things huh undecided

I bin dey see vision.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin right
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: 2-this one is sumhow funny, Obadiah i dreamt that you shipped all those stuffs to naija free of charge 4 me, u shipped a shoe and a jean.... I told my family that the jean cost 30k and the shoe cost 25k and they were like 'na wa o'.
We checked the jean and i saw in the pocket, sum few dollars, A nylon when i checked inside i saw garri in it lol, i said to my self 'so its true? Obadiah dey really smoke Garri eeeehhh'?, then i saw 300naira[200 and 100] in the Jean, immediately i sent my little sis with the 200naira to buy indomie.
: SAME WITH THE FIRST, GET PAST THE FLUFF TO THE KOKO OF THE MATTER WHICH IS I SHIPPED YOU ALL THOSE STUFF FOR FREE OF CHARGE AND IN THEM YOU FOUND A FEW DOLLARS. NOW ALL THE STUFF AND DOLLARS I SENT TO YOU REPRESENTS THE WORD OF GOD I HAVE BEEN SHARING WITH YOU ALL THESE DAYS. VERY VALUABLE INFORMATION TO YOU. AND LINKING THAT WITH THE FIRST DREAM, IT IS THIS INFORMATION THAT CAUSED YOU TO BE UNHARMED AND UNTOUCHED WHEN THE DESTRUCTION CAME. wink wink wink wink YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED BROTHER. STAY BLESSED.
very poignant interpretation sire.... Tanks i really appreciate it..

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: 2-this one is sumhow funny, Obadiah i dreamt that you shipped all those stuffs to naija free of charge 4 me, u shipped a shoe and a jean.... I told my family that the jean cost 30k and the shoe cost 25k and they were like 'na wa o'.
We checked the jean and i saw in the pocket, sum few dollars, A nylon when i checked inside i saw garri in it lol, i said to my self 'so its true? Obadiah dey really smoke Garri eeeehhh'?, then i saw 300naira[200 and 100] in the Jean, immediately i sent my little sis with the 200naira to buy indomie.
: SAME WITH THE FIRST, GET PAST THE FLUFF TO THE KOKO OF THE MATTER WHICH IS I SHIPPED YOU ALL THOSE STUFF FOR FREE OF CHARGE AND IN THEM YOU FOUND A FEW DOLLARS. NOW ALL THE STUFF AND DOLLARS I SENT TO YOU REPRESENTS THE WORD OF GOD I HAVE BEEN SHARING WITH YOU ALL THESE DAYS. VERY VALUABLE INFORMATION TO YOU. AND LINKING THAT WITH THE FIRST DREAM, IT IS THIS INFORMATION THAT CAUSED YOU TO BE UNHARMED AND UNTOUCHED WHEN THE DESTRUCTION CAME. wink wink wink wink YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED BROTHER. STAY BLESSED.
sometimes my dreams are very funny, my dreams aint serious atall, it may have a meaning i dont know of sha.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: winnipeg-toronto-chicago ? same cold weather. being in toronto and chicago winter times. yeah driving is crazy cuz of the slippery roads but ermmm it dont faze me too much. i take that anyday over the sun. but thats just me lol. i am cold blooded lol

Cold blooded? U must be a vampire then. tongue

BTW, u be Ajala travel ni?

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

LMAO

grin grin grin

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAppy Sunday Tgirl hows ya?

So I finally read this article you told me to read : https://www.nairaland.com/1338544/not-here-drive-mad aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand apaart from the job part, I dont see any morally uplifting thing in it, is there anything you are directing me too? Please could you help me with it Thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAppy Sunday Tgirl hows ya?

So I finally read this article you told me to read : https://www.nairaland.com/1338544/not-here-drive-mad aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand apaart from the job part, I dont see any morally uplifting thing in it, is there anything you are directing me too? Please could you help me with it Thanks

Hi there. I'm kool. Trying to catch up with u guys. U folks are moving pretty fast. grin

I think it's d job part I pointed u too. Can't remember much.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Hi there. I'm kool. Trying to catch up with u guys. U folks are moving pretty fast. grin

I think it's d job part I pointed u too. Can't remember much.

Move fast? Honestly I am no where to be found. You are WAY ahead of me if truth must be told.

Oh, the Job part? That makes A LOT of sense then. Because I've read it before you even sent it to me, and I didnt see anything special in it, so that made me wonder.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
MEILYN: [b]Had two dreams...

1 My friends and i were walking at night in our area, suddenly some men with green uniforms and guns came out from nowhere and told all of us to kneel down, raise our hands up, they maltreated some of us, killed some but i wasnt touched at all. The men were too much, they went from house to house bringing everybody out, pointing guns @ them, we were unable to fight back cos we were armless. I woke up at that point. I didnt know their purpose, but in my dream they were Hausa men[i over heard]. Dont know what this dream mean/signify mehn lol.

2 hahaha, this one is sumhw funny, Obadiah i dreamt that you shipped all those stuffs to naija free of charge 4 me, u shipped a shoe and a jean....
I told my family that the jean cost 30k and the shoe cost 25k and they were like 'na wa o'.
We checked the jean and i saw in the pocket, sum few dollars, A nylon when i checked inside i saw garri in it lol, i said to my self 'so its true? Obadiah dey really smoke Garri eeeehhh'?, then i saw 300naira[200 and 100] in the Jean, immediately i sent my little sis with the 200naira to buy indomie.i didnt even eat the indomie mtcheeewwww.

Na wa oo, mtcheeewww. [i woke up, it wasnt real] [/b]

Were you hungry b4 u slept?

hahahahaha

@ Obadiah, someone wants dem shoes. wink

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: let me tackle the dreams now that i am feeling in tune with it. if i eat the digestion may slow down my thought process

1-My friends and i were walking at night in our area, suddenly some men with green uniforms and guns came out from nowhere and told all of us to kneel down, raise our hands up, they maltreated some of us, killed some but i wasnt touched at all. The men were too much, they went from house to house bringing everybody out, pointing guns @ them, we were unable to fight back cos we were armless. I woke up at that point. I didnt know their purpose, but in my dream they were Hausa men[i over heard]. Dont know what this dream mean/signify mehn lol. - WELL DREAMS ARE COVERED WITH A LOT OF FLUFF OR WHAT THEY CALL BUFFER IN CHEMISTRY. YOU LEARN TO DISCARD THE FLUFF AND GET TO THE MAIN POINT. THE MAIN POINT OF YOUR DREAM IS THAT WHILE EVERYONE WAS GETTING KILLED AND MALTREATED, YOU WERE NOT TOUCHED. BROTHER ? THATS THE LORD TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE CHOSEN WHO WILL ESCAPE THIS DESTRUCTION. YOU ARE AN ELECT. LET ME WORK ON THE SECOND DREAM IN ANOTHER POST.

hmm... datz the interpretation I got too. U ginna be safe during d war.

I also had a dream 2 nights ago where I saw a lot of action movie things. like u said, removing the bluffer, I saw one of my church sis whose been married for years wirhout a kid pregnant and in the midst of chaos, destruction....action movie things, but she was unhurt. I was somrwhere around too.

My guess is that, she's gonna be pregnant during the last few years of d end.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2013

hmm...could be that he's had Obadiah in mind for a while. lol

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777:
1 CORINTHIANS 7 VS 12-14 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

this verse you posted is assuming their is one person in the house who is sanctified. one of the couple is sanctified. the post i made was about two people, a black woman and a white man having kids. the kids are white and will have the spirit of white people . thats a brown colored white kid. am talking about two unsanctified couple.

Ok.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: i have a pic roaming around somewhere cool

find it for us and let us judge.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Smh. The gari and indomie nko? Like I said, the stuff he has been absorbing in his psyche is all the talk of gloom and doom you have been feeding him with.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Send a pix and let us judge. cool
Exactly what I had in mind cool
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

As in ehn... undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmm...could be that he's had Obadiah in mind for a while. lol
EXACTLY!!
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

All these match-making things huh undecided

I bin dey see vision.
undecided
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: i have a pic roaming around somewhere cool
We dey wait you cool

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
obadiah777: good question. prolly cost more to send than to buy grin
Dunno where to get one. Dunno if people here even use it. I've never seen it before; all i've done is read about it in novels until now.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Smh. The gari and indomie nko? Like I said, the stuff he has been absorbing in his psyche is all the talk of gloom and doom you have been feeding him with.
lol
Garri= suffering
Indomie= liberation
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol
Garri= suffering
Indomie= liberation
grin grin
Lwkmd!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol
Garri= suffering
Indomie= liberation
grin grin
lol hahahaha, my Ribs are broken mehn..... i wasnt drinking Garri, i saw the garri in the Jean Obadiah shipped. The Garri was there 4 a reason.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
MEILYN: lol hahahaha, my Ribs are broken mehn..... i wasnt drinking Garri, i saw the garri in the Jean Obadiah shipped. The Garri was there 4 a reason.
Like Obadiah said, remove the fluff from the dream. Troubles are coming ur way, but if u look deep enough into them you'll find the key to your liberation
ergo....
jean=garri=300naira=indomie cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
MEILYN: lol hahahaha, my Ribs are broken mehn..... i wasnt drinking Garri, i saw the garri in the Jean Obadiah shipped. The Garri was there 4 a reason.

Since Garri is food, it can also signify God's word.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Like Obadiah said, remove the fluff from the dream. Troubles are coming ur way, but if u look deep enough into them you'll find the key to your liberation
ergo....
jean=garri=300naira=indomie cheesy
lol lwkmd, leave me alone joor. I go wit Obadiahs interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

i hear hahaha...
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

And it just had to be garri... It should have been honey, or bread, or rice or salad. Why did it have to be gari?

@Meilyn, was it garri kpokpo, ijebu garri, cameroun garri or yellow garri?

Gari kpokpo- signifies poverty

Ijebu garri- shows the spirit of stinginess is at work in ur life..

Cameroun garri- you shall travel to far distant lands

Yellow gari- new things are coming your way

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2013
MEILYN: lol lwkmd, leave me alone joor. I go wit Obadiahs interpretation.
cry

grin Fine killjoy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Original Zara's Man Shoes From Europe At Whole Sale Price For Resellers / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / Guaranteed Hand Made Footwears You Can Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.