Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures (10392 Views)

Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Portharcourt Ankara, Bags And Shoe Training !!!!!!!! / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Ishilove:
And it just had to be garri... It should have been honey, or bread, or rice or salad. Why did it have to be gari?

@Meilyn, was it garri kpokpo, ijebu garri, cameroun garri or yellow garri?

Gari kpokpo- signifies poverty

Ijebu garri- shows the spirit of stinginess is at work in ur life..

Cameroun garri- you shall travel to far distant lands

Yellow gari- new things are coming your way

cheesy
lmao crayzee gurl
see analysis grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MEILYN(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Ishilove:
And it just had to be garri... It should have been honey, or bread, or rice or salad. Why did it have to be gari?

cheesy
haaa fortunately it was Yellow garri, i can still remember...... Tank God, all of you have Poignant interpretation sha.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2013
MEILYN:
haaa fortunately it was Yellow garri, i can still remember...... Tank God, all of you have Poignant interpretation sha.

hahahaha....
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2013
For your info:

https://www.nairaland.com/1430454/did-god-create-some-set

I offered OP d meat. Letz hope he can handle it. grin

@ Obadiah, I have a question for you concerning Genesisi 1. I'll post it on that thread.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Cold blooded? U must be a vampire then. tongue

BTW, u be Ajala travel ni?
lol @ Vampire. I be Ajala before. not anymore. body no be wood now grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Were you hungry b4 u slept?

hahahahaha

@ Obadiah, someone wants dem shoes. wink
holla at me if the person still wants them hun.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hmm...could be that he's had Obadiah in mind for a while. lol
tongue
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Dunno where to get one. Dunno if people here even use it. I've never seen it before; all i've done is read about it in novels until now.
are you in naija ?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2013
Ishilove:
We dey wait you cool
still looking grin grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Like Obadiah said, remove the fluff from the dream. Troubles are coming ur way, but if u look deep enough into them you'll find the key to your liberation
ergo....
jean=garri=300naira=indomie cheesy
grin grin [b]dont forget the groundnut [/b]lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Ishilove:

cheesy
grin grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2013
MEILYN:
grin grin[b] poignant interpretation indeed sire. more like 'ogogoro' interpretation[/b]lol
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real: For your info:

@ Obadiah, I have a question for you concerning Genesisi 1. I'll post it on that thread.
oh yeah we have been all over that thread yesterday whooping goshen azz lol. this thread right ? https://www.nairaland.com/1430454/did-god-create-some-set
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real: For your info:

just went on that thread. cant see any question there hun. ask it here then
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: holla at me if the person still wants them hun.

No, I was referring to Meilyn's dream. grin

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: just went on that thread. cant see any question there hun. ask it here then

Actually, everyone was quiet on that day, I didn't know was up. wink

I think I have figured the ans out, but here we go....

I was wondering the spirits that made the next generation after the first set of spirits God made if all the lives that would ever be had been created at once.

I mean which spirits did they give birth to as children if we are to go by the reincarnation principle?

1. It's either God didn't give them all a body at once. or

2. They didn't procreate until some die. Which can explain why some have like 100 years in-between their children.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

No, I was referring to Meilyn's dream. grin

Good morning.
hey hey now Girl. where you been you warrior for Christ you grin
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I was wondering the spirits that made the next generation after the first set of spirits God made if all the lives that would ever be had been created at once.

I mean which spirits did they give birth to as children if we are to go by the reincarnation principle?

2. They didn't procreate until some die. Which can explain why some have like 100 years in-between their children.
ahhh not every spirit created was put on earth immediately. only a fraction was. like our spirit ( israel ) was the last to come to earth ( genesis 1 vs 26 )
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by MostHigh: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Buzz Lightyears. smiley

Let the buzzing continue me sister.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by UjSizzle(f): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: are you in naija ?
yep. Is there somewhere I can get it here?

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Buzz Lightyears. smiley

Let the buzzing continue me sister.

lol

I don miss u o Pa. Moshe wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: ahhh not every spirit created was put on earth immediately. only a fraction was. like our spirit ( israel ) was the last to come to earth ( genesis 1 vs 26 )

You didn't pick my question sir...

Did God put all Isreal Spirits on earth at once?

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: hey hey now Girl. where you been you warrior for Christ you grin

LOL

Have been good. I have been overwhelmed with a lot lately.

Sure you are good too.
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
yep. Is there somewhere I can get it here?
hey hun so i just did some googling. nowhere comes to mind. now these ones here are delicate and may break on transport to naija however if you are willing to be adventurous i have an option for you. google the image of it. then look for people who make ceramic plates or people who use clay to make things and they can easily in under 10 minutes make one exactly the same for you.

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You didn't pick my question sir...

Did God put all Isreal Spirits on earth at once?
its already answered now. i said no. oh my bad. you said all israel spirits ? of course not. how will they multiply if all spirits are on earth ? wink wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real:

LOL

Have been good. I have been overwhelmed with a lot lately.

Sure you are good too.
yup i been coo. living this life wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tgirl4real

Most High

Mcfynest

Mr President

Meilyn

Obadaih777

On and Off Ishilove

And other people I forgat to mention (apologies)

I have been kidnapped by ceasar, he needs randsom money
Amount: $1,000000000000000000000000000000000

You can negotiate on this number 01123480419991000

But He only goes one dollar lower per person

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(I've been so busy, I'd come back soon. Hopefully you all will be online then cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry )

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Tgirl4real

Most High

Mcfynest

Mr President

Meilyn

Obadaih777

On and Off Ishilove

And other people I forgat to mention (apologies)

I have been kidnapped by ceasar, he needs randsom money
Amount: $1,000000000000000000000000000000000

You can negotiate on this number 01123480419991000

But He only goes one dollar lower per person

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(I've been so busy, I'd come back soon. Hopefully you all will be online then cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry )
gaddem caesar. dayumm grin

1 Like

Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: gaddem caesar. dayumm grin

good morning, I want to ask a question

Preamble: If Adam was a nation of people does that mean Jacob/Israel was also and Lean and Rachel are not actually women?

If No. Don't answer the question.

If yes, please explain the fight Jacob had with an angel if He was a fallen angel also. What did it all mean?

Literal or symbolical?
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Tgirl4real(f): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: its already answered now. i said no. oh my bad. you said all israel spirits ? of course not. how will they multiply if all spirits are on earth ? wink wink

That's exactly the question I asked. How did they multiply if God gave them all a body at once. This was not explained in CH 1 exegesis.

Thanks. I got the answer now. wink
Re: Giving Away Free Stuff. Duffel Coat And Shoe. Pictures by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2013
Tgirl4real:

That's exactly the question I asked. How did they multiply if God gave them all a body at once. This was not explained in CH 1 exegesis.

Thanks. I got the answer now. wink

Me I buhlive the spirits were created first. All of them and then the first set went, then the second as babies and on and on and on

OR

The first set is the representatives and those are the ones that messed up big time.

Forgive me, I no kno anything. Obd can answer this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Original Zara's Man Shoes From Europe At Whole Sale Price For Resellers / How Much Should You Spend On A Wedding Dress? / Guaranteed Hand Made Footwears You Can Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.