Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? (2148 Views)

Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby / How To Make My Baby Hair Soft / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by swtchicgurl: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ok, my sister's baby, for a photo shoot grin grin grin

i"m very serious, he must get this pose! angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by Lagusta(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
Photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by swtchicgurl: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lagusta: Photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not! disregard the toy...just d pose is possible angry
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by swtchicgurl: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
no one to help? embarassed
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
You can make your baby do this by doing the same thing your sister did at the photoshoot. Hold the baby's leg up and have dad hold his back to keep him from tipping over. (Or something along those lines) Then ask the photographer to photoshop you guys out of the picture.

Seriously, it's extremely unlikely that baby did that on his own. How old is he? About 15-18 months old? This is not a developmental skill for this age group. Not even close. Your sister is not telling you the full story. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by swtchicgurl: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
ileobatojo: You can make your baby do this by doing the same thing your sister did at the photoshoot. Hold the baby's leg up and have dad hold his back to keep him from tipping over. (Or something along those lines) Then ask the photographer to photoshop you guys out of the picture.

Seriously, it's extremely unlikely that baby did that on his own. How old is he? About 15-18 months old? This is not a developmental skill for this age group. Not even close. Your sister is not telling you the full story. cheesy

grin

my sis can't lie embarassed
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by teetee92(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
This baby is lying down.
He was edited to make it look like he's standing.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
teetee92: This baby is lying down.
He was edited to make it look like he's standing.

Ah! Makes sense! Now we know the actual photography trick.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by armyofone(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
lol I saw it yesterday on yahoo. There were about 3 different pictures and really funny.
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
armyofone: lol I saw it yesterday on yahoo. There were about 3 different pictures and really funny.

Saw it on yahoo? Lol! So the OP was just having a laugh ehn? grin

Eeya, OP pele, unfortunately your thread did not get to front page before the secret was revealed. If it had reached FP, you would have had enough nitwits telling you all manners of ways to train your baby to do this and the ones that would be thanking God for miraculous motor skills in a young toddler!! grin grin Enough laughs for a lifetime!
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by armyofone(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yes it was on Yahoo hahahaha, funny. It was on yahoo front page yesterday and I read the whole article and the comments added.
I wanted to ask the OP to post the 3 pictures of the kids just like it was on yahoo yesterday because they were just funny. The pic here of the baby doing karate with Legos was my fav of the 3 and the first picture in the writer's article.

ileobatojo:

Saw it on yahoo? Lol! So the OP was just having a laugh ehn? grin

Eeya, OP pele, unfortunately your thread did not get to front page before the secret was revealed. If it had reached FP, you would have had enough nitwits telling you all manners of ways to train your baby to do this and the ones that would be thanking God for miraculous motor skills in a young toddler!! grin grin Enough laughs for a lifetime!
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by kreamidiva(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
How old is this man Aki and paw paw tinz lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
armyofone: Yes it was on Yahoo hahahaha, funny. It was on yahoo front page yesterday and I read the whole article and the comments added.
I wanted to ask the OP to post the 3 pictures of the kids just like it was on yahoo yesterday because they were just funny. The pic here of the baby doing karate with Legos was my fav of the 3 and the first picture in the writer's article.

Lol!! Good one Swtchic!
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by MrOlodo2(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
hahaha
Re: Please Help, How Can I Make My Baby Do This? by swtchicgurl: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

CHILD MARRIAGE: 8 Year-old Bride Dies From Injuries After Wedding Night Sex With / Mothers, Can It Be This Bad? / A Husband’s Painful Dilemma On Paternity, Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.