Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm (985 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by masu: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship with Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-Kayode Retracts Comment

Posted on September 6 2013 by Efe Tega

I Did Not Have an Intimate Relationship with Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-Kayode Retracts Comment
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has withdrawn the statement credited to him that he had an intimate relationship with the wife of the late Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain, Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu.

Fani-Kayode had in an article claimed to have met with Bianca when she was Miss Bianca Onoh at the Cambridge College and had “intimate” relationship with her together with two other Igbo ladies.

In a statement by his lawyer, Mr. Akinola Babatunde Rotimi, the former Aviation minister however said the claim by Bianca that they were not friends and had never met was ‘patently false’.

Fani-Kayode insisted that he knew Bianca in the early mid-80s when he was a student at the London and Cambridge Universities respectively.

He noted that they were good friends at the time and had a few mutual friends who are still alive till date.

The statement stated that though he had not seen Bianca for over 25 years, he spoke to her on the phone when her husband passed on last year.

Fani-Kayode had in an article he wrote to defend himself over his write-up on the relocation of some Igbo to Anambra State by the Lagos State Government, alleged that he had “a long standing and intimate relationship with Bianca Onoh.”

But Bianca had through an advertorial published in some national newspapers, demanded an apology and a complete retraction of the statement within seven days or she would institute a legal action against the former minister.

The Fani-Kayode statement read:

“Our client knew Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu in the early to mid-80′s when he was a student at London University and Cambridge University respectively.

“They were good friends at the time and they had a few mutual friends who are still alive today. The bizarre, absurd and inexplicable assertion that they were not friends and that Ambassador Ojukwu has never met our client is patently false.

“Though he has not seen her for over 25 years, he spoke to her on the phone when her husband passed on last year.

“As our client said earlier through his press secretary, some of the words he used to describe his friendship with her in his article titled: ’A Word For Those Who Call Me A Tribalist’ were indiscreet. He hereby withdraws them.”

Sources close to Fani-Kayode indicate that the former aviation minister was making efforts through emissaries close to Bianca to reach out to her to resolve the disagreement.

The sources said the former minister was concerned that the issue had degenerated and would want a resolution on the misunderstanding.

http://ireporterstv.co/i-didnt-have-intimate-rship-with-bianca-ojukwu-femi-fani-kayode-retracts-comment/
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by masu: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
water do pass garri and oga don run away

hahaha huhuhu hehehe FFK on the run

Biancaaa POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by masu: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
WHEN IBO INTELIGENTIAS COME OUT THE RESULT IS UNPREDICTABLE
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by phapi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
front page pls cuz when he said he had intimate reltntshp it made frontpage oooo

lemmmee join d trending concept on NL jarrreee

END TIME TINS
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by Crystalline(f): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
You were close friends? But she said she has never met u. Who's fooling who?

Bianca maybe you should retract ur statement too.
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by Chazzyboy: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hmmm see oliva twist
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by Iykopee(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
the rhesus money is da worst crackhead in da west.

Dont take d gods for a ride.
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by masu: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
the compensation amount is too much my dear and the fire is burning so much pls Bianca have mercy
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by masu: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
As our client said earlier through his press secretary, some of the words he used to describe his friendship with her in his article titled: ’A Word For Those Who Call Me A Tribalist’ were indiscreet. He hereby withdraws them.”

heat don dey too much Mr.talkinson don pik race
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by masu: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sources close to Fani-Kayode indicate that the former aviation minister was making efforts through emissaries close to Bianca to reach out to her to resolve the disagreement.

ibos has descended indirectly but heavily on mr.FFK . THE ONLY MEANINGFUL THING HE SHOULD DO NOW IS OPEN APOLOGY TO IBOS
Re: I Didn’t Have Intimate R/ship With Bianca Ojukwu, Femi Fani-kayode Retracts Comm by OAM4J: 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2013

(1)

FG Treated Lagos Unjustly, demands 50billion refunds / The Nigerian Police Force... From A Different Angle / Could Claims That Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.