Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Ice Prince And French Montana In The Studio Making ‘I Swear’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Ice Prince And French Montana In The Studio Making ‘I Swear’ (1417 Views)

Ice Prince Ft French Montana - “I Swear” (Video) / Ice Prince Ft. French Montana - I Swear / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Ice Prince And French Montana In The Studio Making ‘I Swear’ by tusheghe(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fresh off his upcoming album “Fire of Zamani” due to be released October, BET award winner, and Chocolate City rapper Ice Prince Zamani drops a sneak peek into the recording of “I Swear” a new track on the upcoming album.
The track which was recorded at Big Daddy Studios in the US features American rapper French Montana and also includes vocals from Shaydee.
I Swear will be released on the 9th of September 2013. Enjoy! - download video here --> http://www.9japride.com/video-ice-prince-french-montana-studio-making-i-swear/#sthash.1J7vImOW.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe's Instrumental Is The Best In Nigeria?? ? / Video| Audio : Patoranking – Happy Day / Download MP3: Ben Johnson By Nwa Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.