Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Are You doing according to the WILL of Jesus Christ as a Christian??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You doing according to the WILL of Jesus Christ as a Christian??? (498 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Lies Of Biblical Jesus Christ As Recorded By The Authors / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You doing according to the WILL of Jesus Christ as a Christian??? by keemson: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hi,
i want us to clear these statement with knowledge and prove from the Bible or Quran..
First Reason:
Jesus the Son of Man never named his followers "Christian" Paul did

"Acts 11:25-26 "Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26 and when he found him,
he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with
the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called
Christians first at Antioch"

Second Reason:
Jesus Christ was sent only to the Israelite both the Glorious Bible and Quran confirm that.
Matthew 15:24 “...I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

Matthew 10:5-6 "Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Apostles 5 These twelve Jesus sent out,
instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the
Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

Matthew 19:28 "Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things,
when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me
will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel"

Matthew 15:22-24 "And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying,
“Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely oppressed
by a demon.” 23 But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came
and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying out after us.”
24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

Acts 13:23 "And it is one of King David's descendants, Jesus, who is God's promised
Savior of Israel!

Third Reason:
Jesus, the son of David always Worship God bowing down, faced down, just the same way all other Prophet of God Worshiped ... and also like the Muslims.

Matthew 26:39 "And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed,
saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me:
nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt"

Luke 4:8 "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me,
Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God,
and him only shalt thou serve.
Note:These verse is showing the difference between Worshiping and Praising

Psalm 95:6-7 "Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;
7 for he is our God and we are the people
of his pasture,the flock under his care.

Numbers 20:6 "Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to
the tent of meeting and fell facedown, and the glory of the
Lord appeared to them.

Revelation 7:11-12 "All the angels were standing around the throne and
around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down
on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:
“Amen!
Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever.
"Amen!”

Nehemiah 8:4-6 "Ezra the teacher of the Law stood on a high wooden platform built for the occasion. Beside him on his right stood Mattithiah, Shema, Anaiah, Uriah, Hilkiah and Maaseiah; and on his left were Pedaiah, Mishael, Malkijah, Hashum, Hashbaddanah, Zechariah and Meshullam.
5. Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing above them; and as he opened it, the people all stood up.
6. Ezra praised the Lord, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

Fourth Reason:
Jesus Christ Preaches Monotheism ... God is One but today Most Christians believe in trinity.
How do You want to prove to any sensible person that 3 is also 1, no way, 3 is 3 and 1 is 1.

Mark 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel;
The Lord our God is one Lord"

Deuteronomy 6:4 “Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is One!

i will stop here for now and after all these has been addressed, we will move on from there....

(1) (Reply)

? / The Ambitiousness Of Our Nature. / Nollywood Superstar Actor Jim Iyke Receives Deliverance At The Scoan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.