Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (63942 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by masagoody(m): 4:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Joshuabak: chaiiiii brother sorry about that....it is well....anyways they called me again today and again I missed the call....they sent me an email asking me to reply if I am still interested in the position...and that I should give them a number they can use to reach me next week....i sent them the same number sha and I hope they call me next week they call....na better hr Dem get sha...
those guys aint joking men. Wish you all the best o...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by yetseyi(f): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2013
Pls @ all is there anyone in d same situation as I am
I ve submitted my CV and updated details since 13th september and my profile page on SCB just says application completed
I ve not gotten a mail for personality assessment since then ooo. I applied for HR
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2013
masagoody: those guys aint joking men. Wish you all the best o...
....man wagwan abeg try explain what you mean by they aint joking.....and please I go appreciate make you tell me about your phone interview...many thanks man
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by oremisussan: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2013
yetseyi: Pls @ all is there anyone in d same situation as I am
I ve submitted my CV and updated details since 13th september and my profile page on SCB just says application completed
I ve not gotten a mail for personality assessment since then ooo. I applied for HR
Thanks

Same shoes. Relax, won't you?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by proficienc(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Pls is d application stil on.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by nuRich: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Veevien: Pls any help will be highly appreciated, finished the assessment and also uploaded my CV and the rest but my application is still saying that I shud complete my online application. How do I go about it??

ReStart the application with the LINK sent to you in an email you got after the online test. Should work.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by maangel01: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Can only view submission but cant edit, i have been sent a reminder to edit and complete my application, what should i do?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by hallabuddy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Had my phone interview on Friday 27th and got a success mail today 30th even though I was told it would take 5 days b4 getting a reply. The questions were basically as was posted earlier on this thread and I prepared well for them. The only downside was when I found out during the phone interview that the SCB IG program commences next year september...that's way too long to wait cry . Anyway still waiting on the next stage of the whole process.

Its strange that I haven't seen any other person who was successful comment here. Anyway, I wish you guys success... we need am. wink

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
anybody applied for corp finance here who has gotten an interview invite or done it?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Congratulations on your success. I'm one of those under review.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by TP2013: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2013
hallabuddy: Had my phone interview on Friday 27th and got a success mail today 30th even though I was told it would take 5 days b4 getting a reply. The questions were basically as was posted earlier on this thread and I prepared well for them. The only downside was when I found out during the phone interview that the SCB IG program commences next year september...that's way too long to wait cry . Anyway still waiting on the next stage of the whole process.

Its strange that I haven't seen any other person who was successful comment here. Anyway, I wish you guys success... we need am. wink

Congratulations on your success... Please what programme did you apply for? Has anyone who applied for HR got an interview invite yet? I applied for the HR programme and I have been under review since I completed my online tests.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by princexo(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2013
I'm also in d same shoes. Plz someone sld urgently tell us w@ to do wld appreciate.
maangel01: Can only view submission but cant edit, i have been sent a reminder to edit and complete my application, what should i do?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2013
TP2013:

Congratulations on your success... Please what programme did you apply for? Has anyone who applied for HR got an interview invite yet? I applied for the HR programme and I have been under review since I completed my online tests.

I'm in the same shoes as u are. I applied 21st (when did u?) And the last mail said I'd be contacted in the WEEKS to come so I'm being patient.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by crustypearl: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
princexo: I'm also in d same shoes. Plz someone sld urgently tell us w@ to do wld appreciate.
I never had that issue but I think you should contact the scb team o. Check previous threads for their e-mail addy.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by hallabuddy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
TP2013:

Thanks...I applied for the Financial Market International Graduate Program
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by achmed1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Hallabuddy Please, can you kindly give a break-down of ur interview questions and responses. most importantly your responses.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by TP2013: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Rawdeal:

I'm in the same shoes as u are. I applied 21st (when did u?) And the last mail said I'd be contacted in the WEEKS to come so I'm being patient.

I applied on the 12th of Sept and got a msg that read : 'Due to the high volume of interest in our graduates programmes your application remains under review, thank you for your patience. We endeavour to contact you in the coming weeks.'

Please has any other person who applied for the HR prog got an interview invite?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by hallabuddy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
achmed1: @Hallabuddy Please, can you kindly give a break-down of ur interview questions and responses. most importantly your responses.

What you know about the program you applied for
About your course of study
Why you think your selected program of choice is right for you
If at work you have ever had to deliver a project or an assignment where accuracy was necessary and how you managed to organise the task
If you have ever worked in a team where a member wasn't forthcoming and how you tried to put things in order
If you have ever experienced an unexpected obstacle and how you overcame it particularly in a work environment
Your strengths
Any questions for us

Depending on your responses to the questions, more sub questions follow so expect a lot more than I have highlighted but they are all related to these major ones.

And my responses to the questions are irrelevant cus they expect ur answers to come from work experiences or ur program of study which you have previously filled in ur application. Just try to stick to relevant real life experiences as much as possible and it shouldn't be too difficult.
I was told the interview would be 40mins but we talked for an hour and 8mins, so minimise disturbances and charge your phone.

Goodluck mates!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by fancypet: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2013
i really need help.i can not access my online test with my mtn link even after downloading adobe flash.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by fancypet: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
problem solved.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by yetseyi(f): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2013
oremisussan:

I will relax. I really dont have any choice do I? *smiles* Anyway got a mail dis week d@ application received nd under review.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by yetseyi(f): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2013
oremisussan:

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Joshuabak: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Just had my phone interview....it was not bad sha...waiting....#GodAbeg o....hahahaaasss....make e gel o
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Has anyone here for Consumer Banking Fast Track, done phone interview?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by biggerboys(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
David0: Has anyone here for Consumer Banking Fast Track, done phone interview?
Nooo....my application is still under review....getting to a month now
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by proficienc(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Pls house, i've got a bit of a problem. I applied for the consumer banking stuff for nigeria buh i'm getin the test invite for hong kong. I didnt take the test though. Hope i've screwed up
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by David0(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
proficienc: Pls house, i've got a bit of a problem. I applied for the consumer banking stuff for nigeria buh i'm getin the test invite for hong kong. I didnt take the test though. Hope i've screwed up

How sure r u dat u applied for dat of Nigeria. U probably made a mistake of clicking on Hong Kong thinking its Nigeria. My advise is if u hv another email address u can apply again since its still open.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2013
Following this thread closely and praying my "Under review" application will get reviewed successfully. I haven't done the personality test nor have I received oyibo call.
#faithUnlimited

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by Gassong(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls is 'application under review' the same stage as 'your application'...like many others I did my assessment over three weeks ago and it changed from under review to 'your application'.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by kuyubi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hello Guys,

Here is how this kind of recruitment works;
If your application is under review it means you didn't meet the automatic pass mark, which is 80% and above.
Those who were sent the Personality test scored above 80%.
But it is not an issue, it means you scored between 70% - 80% which is good.
Your application will remain under review till a new pass mark is set. This happens when recruitment is almost over. Lets say they now change it to 73% or so and you are within that range you will get the new link for the personality test.
This recruitment has nothing to do with 2:2, they are interested in your current state so do not let anyone tell you otherwise (The global market is not interested in hiring someone who is good on paper but bad on the job).
Remember there is still a couple of tests to go and there is so much time before the IGP starts so use this time and get yourself composed.

Thank you
Re: Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 by 2shaezik(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
kuyubi: Hello Guys,

Here is how this kind of recruitment works;
If your application is under review it means you didn't meet the automatic pass mark, which is 80% and above.
Those who were sent the Personality test scored above 80%.
But it is not an issue, it means you scored between 70% - 80% which is good.
Your application will remain under review till a new pass mark is set. This happens when recruitment is almost over. Lets say they now change it to 73% or so and you are within that range you will get the new link for the personality test.
This recruitment has nothing to do with 2:2, they are interested in your current state so do not let anyone tell you otherwise (The global market is not interested in hiring someone who is good on paper but bad on the job).
Remember there is still a couple of tests to go and there is so much time before the IGP starts so use this time and get yourself composed.

Thank you
i do not mean to doubt ur info but wil like to knw hw u got to knw abt dis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.