Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Hidden Romance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Hidden Romance (1964 Views)

Puzzle: Find The Hidden Tiger / The Hidden Truth About The Nigerian Police(picture) / Humourous Romance Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Romance by MrCork: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
..when the babe dated the other babies brother coz the first babe told the other babe that nigerian babes cannot cook rice but when the babes uncle heard the babes news, the 2nd babe looked right ad b4 she looked left, one Nigerian babe slap her face coz the babe said she look like popcorn but one babe look left while lookin right before goin straight backwards from Lagos....gerrrit?

..please advise
angry
Re: The Hidden Romance by Enegod(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..when the babe dated the other babies brother coz the first babe told the other babe that nigerian babes cannot cook rice but when the babes uncle heard the babes news, the 2nd babe looked right ad b4 she looked left, one Nigerian babe slap her plaice coz she said o babes lied she was fat. Question is how does the babel tell a babe the babes uncle saw the first babe twice a day to help one babes from Malawi coz Nigerian women think the babe will that looking twice a day and she Oslo her face again twicep....gerrrit?

..please advise
angry
Re: The Hidden Romance by 190theclown: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
is this english

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Romance by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
i wish i can 4uck every gurl in the world
Re: The Hidden Romance by UyiIredia(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please prove me wrong: this thread will reach 6 pages.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Romance by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Can someone help me understand all this grin

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Romance by Popowaa: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
It's greek
190-the-clown:
is this english
Re: The Hidden Romance by MrCork: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
..the topic clearly says; please advise...not, please complain....i give up! angry
Re: The Hidden Romance by MrCork: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
..May be I should repeat the question slowly undecided
Re: The Hidden Romance by flolancracker: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..May be I should repeat the question slowly undecided
No, think slowly next time. what †he fΰck did you write up there? angry

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Romance by Popowaa: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
The topic doesnt say pls advise i think u need sm wooden lenses
-Mr Cork-:
..the topic clearly says; please advise...not, please complain....i give up! angry
Re: The Hidden Romance by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
The babe brother should choose the babe he wants to be his babe, the babe should cook rice for the babe that said nigerian babes can't cook rice and the babe should slap the babe that slap the babe back and the other babe should buy popcorn for the other babe since the babe told the babe that she the babe had popcorn face, the other babe that the babe said is fat should tell the babe who told her that the babe said she is fat and the babe uncle should be arrested for allowing the babe to slap the other babe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Romance by MrCork: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Popowaa: The topic doesnt say pls advise i think u need sm wooden lenses

....sweery will u grow up and stop acting like a nigerian 4 once?.,.white women do nut act like that...be civilized! angry
Re: The Hidden Romance by MrCork: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
flolancracker: No, think slowly next time. what †he fΰck did you write up there? angry

..it's the story about the second babe thinking the first babe was cheating with the babe who look straight without looking left or right b4 the third babe came back with her economic thinking she from there... gerrrit? .... do u read with candles? (no offense) undecided
Re: The Hidden Romance by Popowaa: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
tongue
-Mr Cork-:

....sweery will u grow up and stop acting like a nigerian 4 once?.,.white women do nut act like that...be civilized! angry
grin
Re: The Hidden Romance by Fkforyou(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
I can feel your pain Mr.Cork.....I give up angry
Re: The Hidden Romance by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
i don't understand
Re: The Hidden Romance by Fkforyou(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2013
He is simply saying why are black women ful of jealousy....lol... wink
Re: The Hidden Romance by MrCork: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
booqee: i don't understand

..should I type slowly or repeated the question? angry
Re: The Hidden Romance by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..should I type slowly or repeated the question? angry
its repeat not repeated. Work on ur english my dear, b4 dreaming of leaving the country for peckham. If u ever would tho
Re: The Hidden Romance by MrCork: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
booqee: its repeat not repeated. Work on ur english my dear, b4 dreaming of leaving the country for peckham. If u ever would tho

..sweety..be nice to me and u just might be lucky..u might even win a kiss

(1) (Reply)

Akpos In The Church / I Bet You This Joke Is Too Funny, KAI!! 18+ / Omar The Psycho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.