Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law (724 Views)

It Is Abomination Punishable By Death To Fight adeMusiwa In Yoruba / Jonathan Goodluck & Fashola,Soldier are back by law to drive on Brt Lane! / Hon Ndudi Elumelu Declared Wanted By Law Enforcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law by kay29000(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
I find it funny that homosexuals are prosecuted and sent to jail for being who they are. Gay people are the way they are because of a chemical imbalance in their brain, not that they just woke up one morning and decided they wanted to be different from everyone else. So, why should they be punished? They didn't make themselves that way. I am 32 and have grey hair covering half my head, and it has been that way since I was a kid. I was laughed at for being different in Primary school...I was look at as different because of an imbalance of colour pigmentation. I was different, and even though how the public made me feel as a kid can't be compared to how Gay people are treated, I have a feeling of how it can be.

It wasn't my choice to have grey hair, so as it is not the choice of Gay people to be Gay.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law by simpleseyi: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Just come to Lagos street and shout that you are gay and see how many minutes it will take my people to send you to the great beyond . Only Catholic priests are ordained gays grin grin grin
Re: Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
simpleseyi: Just come to Lagos street and shout that you are gay and see how many minutes it will take my people to send you to the great beyond . Only Catholic priests are ordained gays grin grin grin

lol

the dude is obviously one grin
Re: Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law by Abagworo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kleptomaniacs are also born thieves same with some serial killers born with psychological disorder.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abagworo: Kleptomaniacs are also born thieves same with some serial killers born with psychological disorder.
thank God ur perception finally changed!
Re: Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law by MayorofLagos(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Because society say so!

It offends the sensibilities of heterosexuals who are majority of society. A homosexual needs to relocate to a homo enclave where his/her kind are majority so his/her desired lifestyle is not discriminated.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law by hunter21(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2013
The truth is that majority of nigerians are just insensitive. They attack anxbody who is different.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Performing Homosexual Activities Be Punishable By Law by kay29000(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2013
For the record, I am straight, I just tried to point something out. But it seems most Nigerians are hypocrites.

(1) (Reply)

President Gooodluck Jonathan Sack 9 Minesters ....... / Ohanaeze Draft Submission To NASS Committee On Nigerian Constitution Review / Plane Crash Latest: Black Boxes Recovered, Says AIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.