Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) (14265 Views)

Short Nigerian Sci-fi Animation- THE SIM / 2014 MOVIE TRAILERS: List of Top Action, SCI-FI And Superhero Movies / The First Ever Sci-fi Movie Made In Nigeria; ” The Day They Came” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
i just finished my zero budget sci-fi film to lunch my company website, its about alien invasion in Nigeria. Its nothing you have ever seen before. You can watch, download, share and enjoy it from the links below

http://ficson.com

download link - http://ficson.com/video.php

youtube channel- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP8s7pWY980DVq8yOJBhnUg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKwKJtezU0

36 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by prof800(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
did you say zero budget...?
KUDOS.!
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by VillageBoi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nicely done, keep it up, keep at it and you can only get better and better... this was nice to see!
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Thanks yall
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Briareos(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2013
Thumbs up, bro!

I see you are an Andrew Kramer's protégé.

And its kinda similar to a youtube video @VillageBoi once uploaded about a young boy.

2 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by lynx200(m): 3:11am On Sep 08, 2013
Nice work. The editing is clean. I like it. Well done Genesis. I wonder what you will do with a budget if you could come up with this at 'zero budget'. Keep it up dude, I have officially enlisted in your supporters club. cheesy cool grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by sholay2011(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by sholay2011(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2013
@OP...you try. Well done. You can always do better.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Kaycee7(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2013
If you did this with Zero budget, then sign me up, Seriously. I'll love to work with great minds like yours.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks yall, I spent only 200 naira on the film which was use to buy the pack of cigarette nd lighter

9 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by UjSizzle(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow cool cheesy and this is zero budget? So rooting for you smiley
Keep it up, can't wait to see more smiley
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow this is really really good. The editing is brilliant !! Zero budget too, very clean and sharp.

More grease to your camera lense. Kudos !!
cheesy
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Big4wig(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls people wey Get mb dat watched it should explain to us wey no get
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Good endeavor OP but why you choose end .t. Genre? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by rodeo0070(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
And they say Niger-area is hopeless. Thumbs up Bro...

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by xynerise: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow!

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by tellwisdom: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Bro, i will not watch it sad #bye angry
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by imperiouxx(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Good intro episode, hope others will improve but not depreciate.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by ZN2: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
Well done @OP. . .but there's room for improvement.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by kkkp: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
On point
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mehn...dis is cool...keep it up bro
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by DrWhizy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
I saw this two days back and I must tell u I was
amazed. Cuming from Naija, this is obviously a sign of

More good tins to cum tongue tongue grin

6 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Kaycee7(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Big4wig: Pls people wey Get mb dat watched it should explain to us wey no get
Not much. Your normal hood guy comes out in a suburban estate to burn a cigarette. Next thing you know, some friendly robot-like aliens land in peace and begin wreaking havoc. For a zero budget bro, it was awesome.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
whts dis? uv tried but can do better nw

uploadin cnstructiv critism

...........40% complete
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by seedord247(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
adaobi123: Wow this is really really good. The editing is brilliant !! Zero budget too, very clean and sharp.

More grease to your camera lense. Kudos !!
cheesy

All this naija quote self... Dem dey put grease for camera lens? undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by akereconfi: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
did u use adobe after effect....I have some small small videos like dt too.Buh this one is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by pesty100(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
seedord247:

All this naija quote self... Dem dey put grease to camera lens? undecided

I was playing around undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Harrisonn(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nice one bro.. keep it up.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by NellyGhenghen(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Brilliant!! astounding!!! We need people like you in nollywood so we could start having quality,real looking sci-fi/action movies!! pls don't stop the good work.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dr. Whizy:
I saw this two days back and I must tell u I was
amazed. Cuming from Naija, this is obviously a sign of

More good tins to cum tongue tongue grin
my gosh I tot u wud say

ENd time fins

2 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by jhydebaba(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
genetos: Thanks yall, I spent only 200 naira on the film which was use to buy the pack of cigarette nd lighter

One ciga na 5naira. Aboki go light am for u free.

Thumbs up.

U need to shave.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter To Nollywood / What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.