Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Could Be Wrong In My Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be Wrong In My Body? (1034 Views)

My Body Itches Me Everytime I Have My Bath. / Moving Object In My Body / My Body Discharges Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by treasureboy: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls i need ur advise. Most times i could just see one side of my body shaking on its own, atimes too i just feel a kind of shock on some side of my body too. Pls what could be wrong with my system. Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by treasureboy: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2013
sotum2: See you doctor, if no solution then open this thread for solution

https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-poverty-barrenness-spirtually/28

pls how does the link u posted relate to my question?
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by bassdow: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2013
i believe you might be suffering from Tremour. Do u stay in lagos? Or you can call me so we can chat because i need to ask you a couple of questions to establish a fact. I can also help you or anyone out there with the treatment of different types of ailments.
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by treasureboy: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2013
bassdow: i believe you might be suffering from Tremour. Do u stay in lagos? Or you can call me so we can chat because i need to ask you a couple of questions to establish a fact. I can also help you or anyone out there with the treatment of different types of ailments.

pls wats Tremor? I stay in PH
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by bassdow: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
i believe you might be suffering from Tremour. Do u stay in lagos? Or you can call me so we can chat because i need to ask you a couple of questions to establish a fact. You will need to act fast before it develops into stroke or Parkinson's disease. I can also help you or anyone out there with the treatment of different types of ailments.
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by bassdow: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
treasureboy:

pls wats Tremor? I stay in PH

you can call or whatsapp me so i can get more information as Tremour is one of the symptoms of parkinson's disease. Its only after geting some information from you like age and the rest that i would recomend treatment for you. You don't need to come to lagos cos i can attend to you from here in lagos. You can sms or phone me for more information.
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by dominique(f): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Bassdow, are you a orthodox or unorthodox doctor?
Why can't you share the information here for others to benefit?
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by treasureboy: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
bassdow:

you can call or whatsapp me so i can get more information as Tremour is one of the symptoms of parkinson's disease. Its only after geting some information from you like age and the rest that i would recomend treatment for you. You don't need to come to lagos cos i can attend to you from here in lagos. You can sms or phone me for more information.

pls post it here or my email wealthinfos247@yahoo.com as my phone does not support watsapp. Thanks
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by bassdow: 2:19am On Sep 09, 2013
treasureboy:

pls post it here or my email wealthinfos247@yahoo.com as my phone does not support watsapp. Thanks

There's nothing else for me to post here other than from what you have said, you might be suffering from Tremour which is one of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. I only need to know like your age and life style and if there's a history of parkinson's disease or stroke in your family. Also do you stay in lagos? Though there's nothing much to fear about your condition, its highly adviceable to take prompt action into treating it so that it doesn't degenerate into full stroke or Parkinson's disease as the case may be.
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by treasureboy: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
bassdow:

There's nothing else for me to post here other than from what you have said, you might be suffering from Tremour which is one of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. I only need to know like your age and life style and if there's a history of parkinson's disease or stroke in your family. Also do you stay in lagos? Though there's nothing much to fear about your condition, its highly adviceable to take prompt action into treating it so that it doesn't degenerate into full stroke or Parkinson's disease as the case may be.

Tnx bro for ur concern. Like u inquired, i stay in PH, am 29, there is no history of stroke in my family, i also experience quick ejaculation too
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by bassdow: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
treasureboy:

Tnx bro for ur concern. Like u inquired, i stay in PH, am 29, there is no history of stroke in my family, i also experience quick ejaculation too

ok then. You can either see a doctor for proper treatment or sms/email me for prescribtions on what to take and how to take them.
Re: What Could Be Wrong In My Body? by bigsmoke2(m): 4:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Dude go to a general hospital let them check u out u only mentioned one symptom which is not sufficient to reach a diagnosis except with the aid of other test and scans i can metion over 20 causes of tremor parkinson is just one

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Must Know Before Thinking Of Medical Abortion / Men, Stay Away From Your Wife’s Breast Whilebreast Feeding / Skin Bleaching......nigerian Women Has The World's Highest Percentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.