Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? (5499 Views)

Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / Is It Advisable To Scrub Face With Sponge While Bathing / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
I recently started washing my face with sponge which I don't do( I usually use only soap and water before). I haven't noticed any difference but just wanna know what y'all all think about this?
Re: Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by Enegod(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
you mean iron sponge?
Re: Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by sKeetz(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2013
^ ^ very not funny undecided
Re: Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2013
I think this should be moved to health section.
How is it related to fashion
Re: Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2013
I wouldn't advise washing your face with a sponge. It's kinda harsh on your face. Just use a flannel or just soap and water.
Re: Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by AbuMikey(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mi Ole Waku.
Re: Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by homesteady(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
I've heard so!! But I'm not sure!
Re: Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
once I started using a sponge to scrub my face it became smooth and all discolorations disappeared am guessing if you have oily skin it works wonders. but use scrub too atleast twice a week and a good moisturizer and reduce your stress level.

1 Like

Re: Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? by kandiikane(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Well, when I don't use sponge I get raised pores and sebum. Oily face tings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Wears To Sign Out The Year In Style / Dealing With Dry Skin. Ideas, Please. / Unique Lace Dresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.