Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

True Love Waits! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Waits! (2756 Views)

Life Waits For No1..Live It While You Can / Heartbroken Husband Waits Nearly Two Days In Iphone 6 Queue To Win His Wife Back / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
True Love Waits. Does it ring a bell? Can you really say this to your fiance or fiancee? are there still true love today? what is your experience? Would you care to share with us? This thread is for you to air your experience and let people outside learn form it. I will be starting with my experience in the first thread. See ya!

1 Like

Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
True love waits! I'm back with my side of story. Feel free to share yours. But before we move to that aspect, lets define the key words:
Love simply put is a feeling, an emotion, a state of being attracted to the opposite and developing an uncommon bond for and with that person.
True: is something that is constant. It remains unchanged.
Wait[i][/i]:is to be patient in anticipation for something.
What is your own version of definition of these three words. feel free to contribute. Let your voice be heard. Speak your minds to your love ones through this medium. don't bottle it. See you again!
Re: True Love Waits! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Depends
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Depends on what. Please clarify for the sake of readers of this thread. Thanks
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Anyday, anytime, I'm a strong believer in the fact that true love waits.
Those who are impatient to wait till marriage are not worth giving your love to. Besides, your love is precious, you won't want to throw it to pigs, so beware! I will be back.
Re: True Love Waits! by OmoAlata1(f): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
what is the meaning of true love? cos i don't understand the meaning
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Omo_Alata: what is the meaning of true love? cos i don't understand the meaning
True Love is untainted, unbiased, unchanging, ever constant bond between two people. Many men profess "I love you baby' now, only to say another thing thereafter. This is not love but infatuation. my next post will differentiate between these two words so that you don't confuse the terms. thanks for your interest in the thread.
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
I'm back with differences between love and infatuation>
Infatuation is selfish, love is considerate
Infatuation impatience, Love is patient
Infatuation is short-lived, Love is eternal
Infatuation is conditional, Love is unconditional
Infatuation is satanic, Love is godly.
Is your affection lust, love or infatuation?
Check it out!!!
Re: True Love Waits! by UyiIredia(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
I'm still single. It so happens I don't have experience in romantic relationships since I've not entered into one. But I do agree that true love should be willing to wait . . . and willing to let go, when a loved one chooses to commit to another.
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Thks for your input@Uyi. You are quite right
Re: True Love Waits! by 190theclown: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2013
true love waits

waits where
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
True Love Waits until marriage. It does not cut corners to get his ego satisfied.
Re: True Love Waits! by criuze(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2013
true love is that uncondtional affectional state which has transcedes the materiality of values, it exists on equal proportions, willing to make any sacrifise and can last forever

3 Likes

Re: True Love Waits! by mimopel(f): 12:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Insight2013: True Love Waits until marriage. It does not cut corners to get his ego satisfied.

totally in agreement, it does nt cut corners to get his sexual appetite satisfied!!:....real true...true love comes frm God!!

1 Like

Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2013
True love does not come from human power, it only comes from empowerment of God.

1 Like

Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2013
True love waits: It does not jump protocols. Remember, you reap what you sow. If you prey on someone today, you have only sowed, you will reap the fruit one day. Beware of what you sow today so that tommorow can be a blessing. Ladies, if your love cannot wait, it may not be true love afterall. He may move to someone else after eating the forbidden fruit. Don't say you are not told. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: True Love Waits! by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2013
A man who has never been to another father's farm, thinks his father's farm is the biggest. There are people who waited, yet they never loved. Yes! True love never expects anything from anyone and never gets disappointed in anyone. True love watches its back always and quickly kicks out anything that threatens it life. True love never lies to keep anyone happy, he rather says the truth and allows you to kiss up. True love will wait till marriage but not because of the love he has for u but because on the extreme love he has for himself. True love will take no shiit from anyone. True love will make it clear from the beginning that he is not your father.
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
I started this thread out of passion to see chastity and sanity restore to our families and relationship. My message to young people in relationship is that there is joy and value in waiting for the right time. Until you are pronounced husband and wife, you are not yet married. Fusion becomes easy when God's blessing is upon a union. Don't allow anyone to deceive to satisfy his or her ego. Guard your treasures, deliver it only to the right person at the right time in the right place. Dont give it out in obscure places. You will always be glad you heed this counsel. You are loved!

1 Like

Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Only few people value treasures. whatever you don't cherish, you hardly value. Everyone is priceless. We should all see ourselves as people of substance and value. Ladies, value your virginity. Don't trade it for any sweet words. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: True Love Waits! by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 22, 2013
^^^^
Re: True Love Waits! by Exponental(m): 5:43am On Sep 22, 2013
True love is an expression of stupidity happily.
When u truly love someone, u can take a risk of saving d person from certain situations not even caring about d consequences but if not for love, u boastfully acknowledge d risk involve.
Re: True Love Waits! by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Its why am waiting for the ps4 and samsung note 3. I won,t go astray
Re: True Love Waits! by Maipride(f): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Exponental: True love is an expression of stupidity happily.
When u truly love someone, u can take a risk of saving d person from certain situations not even caring about d consequences but if not for love, u boastfully acknowledge d risk involve.

So true..... Hmmmmm sad sad AAR.... lipsrsealed
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
I love your input. As much as possible, don't derail this thread.
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
Love is not about what concerns you but the interest of others. Until you do away with self, you cannot actually or really love. Is your love only about you and you alone. Remember, True Love Waits!
Re: True Love Waits! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Insight2013: Love is not about what concerns you but the interest of others. Until you do away with self, you cannot actually or really love. Is your love only about you and you alone. Remember, True Love Waits!

True love is selfless wink
Re: True Love Waits! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

True love is selfless wink

Translation: True Love is an opportunist's dream
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Exactly! You are right on point
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Don't forget that true love waits. Wait for the right time. Don't exploit your lover in the name of love. happy new month. I love you. Stay true, without blemish!
Re: True Love Waits! by Insight2013(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Don't abuse or misuse your lover. Remember that true love waits.

(1) (Reply)

Five Lovely Ways Make Him Desire You More / Tomorrow Is Going To Be A Busy Day (photo)‪ / Can You Do This To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.