Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members (23396 Views)

#Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews / Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun / INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by Tandem(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
Nothing will happen because Ofcourse oyedepo can do no wrong.
Here are the expected defence lines:
1 oyedepo wasn't aware of d incident
2 oyedepo is human and has every right to be angry, even Jesus was once angry about dubious traders
3.the people of ogun state tax men want to exploit and bring down oyedepo, is he the only pastor in d area
4.churches are exempted from paying tax, so y should oyedepo not be angry with people trying to exploit him
5.he who has paid his tax should cast the first stone.
6 touch not my annoited and do them no harm, d church members have d right to protect and beat up any body that pose a threat to their pastor.
7.finally, hell fire go full.

9 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Why are you always quick to defend anything wrong going on in the church No true christian would cover up wrong doing. What is wrong is wrong and should be condemned no matter whoose ox is gored.
'Pastor' kun good morning !
Thank God you and Frosbel now recognizes me as one who defends what he believes in ! My defense has always been to protect you,Frosbel and so many others here who are very very quick and always to condemn anything Christian so long as it's not comming from you folks. When you see positive news from churches like Winners,Chosen,Redeemed,KICC,Day star just to mention a few of the pentecoastals and even the catholic & Anglican churches,you run straight to condemn giving ur own reasons. This was exactly what the scribes and the pharisees were doing in Jesus'time and even when Jesus wrought miracles with the powers of the holy spirit,they were quick to debunk it claiming HE uses the powers of Beelzebub.But Jesus said something to them and HE is saying that to You Kun and Frosble,'do not attribute the powers of the spirit to the devil',if you do so,it will be hard for u to be forgiven for you have grieved the holy spirit ! Frosbel's own is understandable for i know the spirit that works in him when he said Jesus isn't God the son from the father God Almighty.
You folks may desire popular opinion but i stand on the word of God ! I might be against a pastors' way of living and teachings but i know it's not proper to rain insults and curses on any man ! Hear from both sides before you judge if you are ever asked to do so !

God help us

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by BoboT360: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2013
how can a man of God do such kind of things? He, Oyedepo, is one of those preaching peace to societies and country at large. What i know is that there is no minor sin.
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2013
luckgood:

How did my declaration warrant diz kind of insult?..I guess since I'm a winner then you must be a LOOsEr!

Oyedepo is the winner not you. you pay the money,he spends the money!

10 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
datola: All these tax and regulatory authorities can be too officious. Where were they when the church was developing the place with no single government presence. Now that the place has become big they are showing up to cut their cake.

The church also should be careful because two wrongs do not make a right, and also given the admonition in the holy book: "Follow peace with all men and holiness without wich no man shall see The Lord"

It will be a scandal if evidence is shown that the Bishop is part of the assault.

The bishop may not be part of the assault if there were any in the first place !It may even be that it was the government officials who assaulted the school officials and ran straight to the press to garner sympathy and trust,becos it is church related,the PRESS HAS IT ! Becos we have not heard from the other side,let's not be quick to throw stones !
For me,i'm always careful to draw conclusion ! Even if it ended up that the bishop was the one in particular who assaulted the officials,that isn't enough for me to start to insult the man !-I dnt know who he is in person cos i hav never seen him save for his books and posters flying around during their shilloh programmes.
Let's be cautious with our utterances if we say we are Christians.

God help us
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by luckgood(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
ifeness:

May God have mercy on you
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
ifeness:

Pagans don't tithe so how come you are on this tithe issue this hard ?

God help us

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Pagans don't tithe so how come you are on this tithe issue this hard ?

God help us

ignorant people pay tithes

we help god
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
luckgood:

May God have mercy on you

I an an African, a God in my true nature.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by texazzpete(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
luckgood:

How did my declaration warrant diz kind of insult?..I guess since I'm a winner then you must be a LOOsEr!

You can't be a winner when (at your advanced age) you don't know the difference between 'loser' and 'looser'.

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by helpee(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Why are you always quick to defend anything wrong going on in the church No true christian would cover up wrong doing. What is wrong is wrong and should be condemned no matter whoose ox is gored.
on the contrary why are always quick to condemn anything xtian despite the fact that u called urself pastor KUN? Something is foundationally wrong with the kind of xtianity you and frosbel practise. For ur information, u don't know pastors as much as I do. I know a pastor that usually bring women for HIV test in my clinic before sleeping with them. I know a pastor that brought a 15yr old to my clinic for scan and afterwards started begging me for abortion and I refused to do it. I know a pastor that told me he would do a charm for me so that I can attract patient to my hospital. I know their secret cos of the nature of my work. Pastors will not lie to doctors...my conclusion is that no man of God is an angel. They are first of all human before they are pastors. And the meaning is that even you pastor KUN wil likely do what u condemn others of if given the chance. Critics are the worst performers. I won't be surprised to find out u are probably condeming oyedepo while you are sleeping with a prostitute in a hotel...cos u are first of all human. Despite my exposure to pastors secret, I don't generalise. I don't assume that if pastor A is doing it then pastor B is guilty. You are human, oyedepo is human and paul the apostle is human. That's why paul the apostle talked about his weakness that God refused to remove. The weakness will not disappear because u are annointed and the annoiting won't diappear cos of ur weakness. So pastor KUN...if u want to do something BIG in life, u can't afford to be a pathological critic. It is an exclusive reserve of people that have failed!!! Now u can throw ur usual insult at me. But be sure I won't reply!!!

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
the unprintable words were the gra gra and suddenly turning to yoruba man [in my igbo people joke on yoruba people since i am yoruba [the Yoruba and Yoruba Yoruba man forgot he is a man of the pulpit], so he put on the f[ing] words like ko -- ---- fun e. yo ba --- ---- re, ati bebe lo to make his presence known.

what this proves is that oyedepo has a tipping point, spiritually [slapping woman], financially [obstructing others to perform their duties].

i know that dude is arrogant when i watched a professor of his university bowing to him as he walked on to the podium. the ogun state government should entangle this emperor and his empire in unending litigation.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
helpee: on the contrary why are always quick to condemn anything xtian despite the fact that u called urself pastor KUN? Something is foundationally wrong with the kind of xtianity you and frosbel practise. For ur information, u don't know pastors as much as I do. I know a pastor that usually bring women for HIV test in my clinic before sleeping with them. I know a pastor that brought a 15yr old to my clinic for scan and afterwards started begging me for abortion and I refused to do it. I know a pastor that told me he would do a charm for me so that I can attract patient to my hospital. I know their secret cos of the nature of my work. Pastors will not lie to doctors...my conclusion is that no man of God is an angel. They are first of all human before they are pastors. And the meaning is that even you pastor KUN wil likely do what u condemn others of if given the chance. Critics are the worst performers. I won't be surprised to find out u are probably condeming oyedepo while you are sleeping with a prostitute in a hotel...cos u are first of all human. Despite my exposure to pastors secret, I don't generalise. I don't assume that if pastor A is doing it then pastor B is guilty. You are human, oyedepo is human and paul the apostle is human. That's why paul the apostle talked about his weakness that God refused to remove. The weakness will not disappear because u are annointed and the annoiting won't diappear cos of ur weakness. So pastor KUN...if u want to do something BIG in life, u can't afford to be a pathological critic. It is an exclusive reserve of people that have failed!!! Now u can throw ur usual insult at me. But be sure I won't reply!!!
Now,this is a Christian talking ! God bless you real good.
For baby Christians who know all these secretes probably would hav left church by now. Then for the ones who think they are standing thick and strong will go ahead to condemn and condemn until they start to condemn even their own self !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
RoyPCain: the unprintable words were the gra gra and suddenly turning to yoruba man [in my igbo people joke on yoruba people since i am yoruba [the Yoruba and Yoruba Yoruba man forgot he is a man of the pulpit], putting on the f[ing] words like ko -- ---- fun e. yo ba --- ---- re, ati bebe lo.

what this proves is that oyedepo has a tipping point, spiritually [slapping womman], financiall [obstructing others to perform their duties].

i know that dude is arrogant when i watched a professor of his university bowing to him as walked on to the podium. the ogun state government should tangle this emperor and his empire in unending litigation.
This is a roman catholic speaking now ! It's not a denominational thing oga !

God help us all
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by PastorKun(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
helpee: on the contrary why are always quick to condemn anything xtian despite the fact that u called urself pastor KUN? Something is foundationally wrong with the kind of xtianity you and frosbel practise. For ur information, u don't know pastors as much as I do. I know a pastor that usually bring women for HIV test in my clinic before sleeping with them. I know a pastor that brought a 15yr old to my clinic for scan and afterwards started begging me for abortion and I refused to do it. I know a pastor that told me he would do a charm for me so that I can attract patient to my hospital. I know their secret cos of the nature of my work. Pastors will not lie to doctors...my conclusion is that no man of God is an angel. They are first of all human before they are pastors. And the meaning is that even you pastor KUN wil likely do what u condemn others of if given the chance. Critics are the worst performers. I won't be surprised to find out u are probably condeming oyedepo while you are sleeping with a prostitute in a hotel...cos u are first of all human. Despite my exposure to pastors secret, I don't generalise. I don't assume that if pastor A is doing it then pastor B is guilty. You are human, oyedepo is human and paul the apostle is human. That's why paul the apostle talked about his weakness that God refused to remove. The weakness will not disappear because u are annointed and the annoiting won't diappear cos of ur weakness. So pastor KUN...if u want to do something BIG in life, u can't afford to be a pathological critic. It is an exclusive reserve of people that have failed!!! Now u can throw ur usual insult at me. But be sure I won't reply!!!

So in short we should keep quiet whilst evil doers run rampage in the church abi

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by Chybeno(f): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Babzilla: THE PASTOR IS A THUG
A THUG IN A SUIT DOESNT CHANGE NUTHING
I WOULD EXPECT NO DIFFERENT FROM HIS FOLLOWERS
nt fair im nt a winner o bt i tink we shudnt jugde until we hear 4rm both sides
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by PastorKun(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
m.k.o2005:

This is a roman catholic speaking now ! It's not a denominational thing oga !

God help us all

Olodo, royPcain is muslim and not roman catholic.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by PastorKun(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chybeno: nt fair im nt a winner o bt i tink we shudnt jugde until we hear 4rm both sides

It won't be the first or second time we are hearing of violence in that church. We even have video evidence that proves Oyedepo is an arrogant and violent bully.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by luluosas(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Rascals wearing the apron of righteousness. It is a pity.
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by saint047(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pastor Kun:

my friend,is either u are living in fools paradise or u are simply myopic in nature.why dnt u wait for d other party whch is winners chapel to say their own side of d story!
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Olodo, royPcain is muslim and not roman catholic.
Never curse me oga,e never reach like that !
I no be God wey know everything ! Thanks for the correction if you think you are correct !

God help us
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
luluosas: Rascals wearing the apron of righteousness. It is a pity.
Never insult anyone yet ! Becos no church is perfect !

God help us
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pastor Kun:

So in short we should keep quiet whilst evil doers run rampage in the church abi
No,don't keep quiet go ahead and insult people !
One thing i know for sure is that every idle words spoken today must be accounted for on the day of judgement !
Thank God for HIS grace that grants mercy ! But let us all not take that grace for granted !

God help us
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by upnaijaDRN: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
I don't trust Nigerian Journalists. Always twisting stories. Any body wey carry curse, na 4 him head alone o. Please be fair in reporting issues. Stop attacking personalities. If you are close to the Bishop, you will certainly not believe this story.
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by jaso1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
It leaves a sure in my mouth and sadness when listening to some demonic statements by some nincompoos in this social media.
Oyedopo is human being like you and must also comply with the rules and principle of Ogun state govt. A situation where some of us now started exonorating him from paying tax which by virtue of Nigeria constitution subject him to do is innimical. The man knew what he ought to do but trying to abait it. He's a smart guy striving in some Nigerians weakness and this is allowed by the failure of our government. The greed by our pastors has displayed itself in Oyedepo. The mighty pastor that own 4 private jet. His university can't be attended by the poor whose there money was used to start up the enterpreniouship. It's just unfortunate that our people are now blinded spiritually by these 419ers pastors.
What a disdain!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
luckgood: I am a Winner for Life

Check out this zombie.

Winner of what? Foolish church rat

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by seguno2: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by luckgood(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
texazzpete:

You can't be a winner when (at your advanced age) you don't know the difference between 'loser' and 'looser'.

Whatever,Looser is just a common misspelling of Loser.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by mko2005: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
jas_o: It leaves a sure in my mouth and sadness when listening to some demonic statements by some nincompoos in this social media.
Oyedopo is human being like you and must also comply with the rules and principle of Ogun state govt. A situation where some of us now started exonorating him from paying tax which by virtue of Nigeria constitution subject him to do is innimical. The man knew what he ought to do but trying to abait it. He's a smart guy striving in some Nigerians weakness and this is allowed by the failure of our government. The greed by our pastors has displayed itself in Oyedepo. The mighty pastor that own 4 private jet. His university can't be attended by the poor whose there money was used to start up the enterpreniouship. It's just unfortunate that our people are now blinded spiritually by these 419ers pastors.
What a disdain!
It's a pity that we see all these and refuse to insult people via our comments here after all,we never hear say the school refuse to pay their tax and even if they do,what are their claims ? Wait to hear from the other side first before you talk about his private jets smiley

God help us
Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's so glaring that some elements of the Ogun State government are attempting to witchhunt and stir up trouble for this great man.

What is a TV Crew doing at the site of a Tax Assessment if not trying to portray Bishop Oyedepo and his organization in a bad light? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members by xplizit(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Double-crossing mud-munchers are always nippy to flip messages of cacophony and outright revulsion against the body of Christ and they pop their collars to think they're imperturbable.

B'tch-ass media say he used "unprintable words", and I'm yet to come to terms with how such applies.

Crazy-ass wanna-bes would rather listen to one unsubstantiated side of the story and say all the gibberish they can’t lay claim to.

My one cent: Get a life!
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Pastor Kun:

It won't be the first or second time we are hearing of violence in that church. We even have video evidence that proves Oyedepo is an arrogant and violent bully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.