Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. (2945 Views)

Those The Bible Sees As Harlots / Satan Ministry: God's Love Of Harlots. / Thread In Rememberance Of The Great Pagan Ancestors Who Led Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

How did you know Boaz was already married before she went to see him in the night?

Even though he was married she only followed instructions of ruth since she was to be married to the next kins man of her dead husband.

However, what is the defination of a Harlot? I will help you, a harlot is a female capable of frequently having casual se.xual relations with different partners and is completely undiscriminative in the choice of sexual partners, hence being appreciated by everyone she knows.

Now, did Ruth have se.x with Boaz that night? the answer is still NO, hence making her to be free from you accusing her of being a harlort.. you not only show your high level of ignorance in the word of God but also in English language..Why SMH

A harlot can also be define as a woman that solicits sex from a man not her husband or partner. And Ruth fits this definition perfectly. Whether she did it to glorify doG is not my concern. She did it. QED.

The fact that Boaz refused her advances does not make her less a harlot. If you refuse the advances of an ashawo, does it mean the girl is no longer an ashawo? Yeye christian logic.

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Reyginus: Why?

He seems to have a problem with it.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

A harlot can also be define as a woman that solicits sex from a man not her husband or partner. And Ruth fits this definition perfectly. Whether she did it to glorify doG is not my concern. She did it. QED.

The fact that Boaz refused her advances does not make her less a harlot. If you refuse the advances of an ashawo, does it mean the girl is no longer an ashawo? Yeye christian logic.

A defination coming from the dictionary of Alfa seltzercheesy..this defination is not only lame but too weak to stand.

show us a real defination of a harlot describing Ruth in the manner you quoted for all to see...to the second bolded i almost cried out of self pity after seeing this..If i resist the advances of an ashawo she will still be an ashawo because she will go on to look for another man to satisfy her(ruth didnt do that did shecheesy) but if i resisted the advances of a girl who was sent to me because of the traditions and customs she is not an ashawo but only following the rules of the traditions and customs.

BTW, boaz didnt resist her per say, he only told her to wait while he confirms if the other relative(who has a higher right to marry ruth) choose to decline their interest in her before he can take over.(ruth 3:12-13)
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

A defination coming from the dictionary of Alfa seltzercheesy..this defination is not only lame but too weak to stand.

show us a real defination of a harlot describing Ruth in the manner you quoted for all to see...to the second bolded i almost cried out of self pity after seeing this..If i resist the advances of an ashawo she will still be an ashawo because she will go on to look for another man to satisfy her(ruth didnt do that did shecheesy) but if i resisted the advances of a girl who was sent to me because of the traditions and customs she is not an ashawo but only following the rules of the traditions and customs.

BTW, boaz didnt resist her per say, he only told her to wait while he confirms if the other relative(who has a higher right to marry ruth) choose to decline their interest in her before he can take over.(ruth 3:12-13)

That's your own interpretation and justification. I am not trying to justify. I just state things as they are.

Some ashawos do go out and get clients themselves, others have pimps that do it for them. Boaz tried to love-vendor Ruth out to his relative but as soon as the man heard her name, he relinquished his inheritance rather than sleep with her. Imagine that! I too will run from a lesbian harlot.

If you want the real definition of harlot, go and ask people in Nigeria. Not the promiscuous oyibos that take infidelity as a normal way of life. Our own definition of harlot is mine, not your oyibo dictonary one. Even though we accept it as well.

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

That's your own interpretation and justification. I am not trying to justify. I just state things as they are.

Some ashawos do go out and get clients themselves, others have pimps that do it for them. Boaz tried to love-vendor Ruth out to his relative but as soon as the man heard her name, he relinquished his inheritance rather than sleep with her. Imagine that! I too will run from a lesbian harlot.

If you want the real definition of harlot, go and ask people in Nigeria. Not the promiscuous oyibos that take infidelity as a normal way of life. Our own definition of harlot is mine, not your oyibo dictonary one. Even though we accept it as well.

Why should i go and ask the people of Nigeria what the defination of a harlot is..Google, oxford, webster and co are your friends..show us where it descibed Ruth actions as harlotry from all the numerous dictionary available.

You also state that you state things as they are..Please note that you have no right to say Ruth was a harlot if you are unable to proof it..Nobody cares about your personal opinion..If this was a law case, i wont even need a lawyer to debase your words..Remember that according to law 'innocent until proven guity' which you cant prove in this case.

Also why do we accept the oyinbo dictionary if we have our own defination of a harlot..You keep shooting yourself in the foot.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

Why should i go and ask the people of Nigeria what the defination of a harlot is..Google, oxford, webster and co are your friends..show us where it descibed Ruth actions as harlotry from all the numerous dictionary available.

You also state that you state things as they are..Please note that you have no right to say Ruth was a harlot if you are unable to proof it..Nobody cares about your personal opinion..If this was a law case, i wont even need a lawyer to debase your words..Remember that according to law 'innocent until proven guity' which you cant prove in this case.

Also why do we accept the oyinbo dictionary if we have our own defination of a harlot..You keep shooting yourself in the foot.

In one word, what would you call a woman that jumps into another man's bed at night and begs to be serviced, then take "payments" from the man and agrees to sleep with another man that the first one will arrange for her? One word please.

1 Like

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

In one word, what would you call a woman that jumps into another man's bed at night and begs to be serviced, then take "payments" from the man and agrees to sleep with another man that the first one will arrange for her? One word please.

@Alfa, why? why?? why do you think you can easily deceive me like you have been doing others..You have said so many things but none of them shows Ruth sleeping with Boaz or anyother man that night..and to my understanding the defination of a harlot is that they sleep with men..You trying to squeeze out ONE WORD from me is like you are begging..Okay, go to a hidden corner of your room and ask God for forgiveness okay..he will hear and forgive you..
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
joel lala:

@Alfa, why? why?? why do you think you can easily deceive me like you have been doing others..You have said so many things but none of them shows Ruth sleeping with Boaz or anyother man that night..and to my understanding the defination of a harlot is that they sleep with men..You trying to squeeze out ONE WORD from me is like you are begging..Okay, go to a hidden corner of your room and ask God for forgiveness okay..he will hear and forgive you..

BIG FAIL

2 Likes

Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

BIG FAIL

LoL..this is coming frm someone who failed to show us any tangible proof to what has been said.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

He seems to have a problem with it.
Okay.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by MrTroll(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa has been debunked!!! Dohohohohoho. Your slander no work this time gringrin
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mr Troll: Alfa has been debunked!!! Dohohohohoho. Your slander no work this time gringrin

How? Pray ...tell.
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by MrTroll(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

How? Pray ...tell.
just pretend to be someone else and go through this thread again. tongue
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mr Troll: just pretend to be someone else and go through this thread again. tongue

Ok, I did that but still can't see the debunking. Is ad-hominen now considered a debunking? Is a refusal to answer simple questions now considered debunking?
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by MrTroll(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ok, I did that but still can't see the debunking. Is ad-hominen now considered a debunking? Is a refusal to answer simple questions now considered debunking?
er. . . Ok.undecided
Re: Jesus' Ancestors Were Harlots. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2013
joel lala:

LoL..this is coming frm someone who failed to show us any tangible proof to what has been said.

Playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Religion Sanctity Failed The Test Of Time / The Seven Principalities Of Satan's Rebellious Kingdom / Prayer Of Thanksgiving And Mercy For The Month Of July.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.