Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan (21713 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2013
This is a man that spent four years as aviation minister with nothing to show for it. This is a man that left PDP when he became irrelevant, giving others advise on national issues, the funny thing is that some ret@rdeen here are singing his praises when he suppose to bury his head in shame cus he is part of the problems we are facing in this country.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Happywoman(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Ffk why do u keep opening this your gutter?! Why?!

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Happywoman(f): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Abagworo: Exactly what I wrote yesterday. Every African leader that refused to heed to Obasanjo's advice ended in tragedy.

When u r done with licking obj' bum bum ,bingo 's next. Btw it is not too late to give him the 3rd and 4th term he was grovelling for, abi ? Since he is now ur Zeus.
Smh. So sad

On a more serious note have fg apeased ASUU and the striking doc?

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2013
anonimi:

- Is he talking about the Baba Iyabo who could not win his ward for the daughter's re-election to the SINate?
- The same General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd.) who could not win his south west yoruba folks in 1999 (after his recruitment from Abacha's gulag to contest and displace Dr. Alex Ekwueme) as he was perceived to be a stooge of our FELLOW compatriots from the north
- The Ebora(demon) Owu who could not "mobilise" (as in with GMG bags) then SINators and representaTHIEVES to impeach Atiku so he could be replaced with Muazu?
- The same Ota farmer who had to dobale (prostrate) for his Vice President so he can run for a second term instead of taking the Mandela option- serve one term as he REPORTEDLY agreed with his northern sponsors

Shey na so dem take dey get title of "GREATEST political strategists" with what was that big vocabulary he used again oh- "moral gravitas"
FFK must think today is World Clowns Day with this level of unseriousness he is displaying.

You shouldn't have typed anything,..

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Chloekim(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2013
OBJ+IBB+ATIKU=GEJ ouster. FFK just gave GEJ and his apologist best advice

2 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by slap1(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2013
I'm mostly anti-GEJ, but why should he beg OBJ? It's hightime we advanced beyond godfather-politics. If GEJ will lead the process, that would be to his credit. It's terrifyingly pathetic and ironic that people worship OBJ and also cry about the menace of corruption and developmental backwardness.

5 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2013
If PDP is getting too hot for GEJ....he should simply defect to APC.

Baba Akande saw this coming long ago...and gave him the window to join.

LWKMD grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Dzany(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
This guy and his words are useless as my faeces!!!

your faeces are useful to plant as natural fertilizer............. cheesy
maxwello.yg:
This guy and his words are useless as my faeces!!!

your faeces are useful to plant as natural fertilizer.............
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Hillaco: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2013
this man is ajoker, he is still living in his pass, in his mine nigerian politics can not move forword without OBJ, Mr man sorry you are so mayopic in your thinking.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2013
Dzany:

your faeces are useful to plant as natural fertilizer............. cheesy

your faeces are useful to plant as natural fertilizer.............
Lol, want some? grin
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2013
no need to d that, he is the president. till 2015
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nosyke(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2013
@ Op, while I don't like the manner in which FFK operates, nor do I support GEJ kneeling to Beg Obj, I still believe that Obj is a strong factor in Nigeria's politics..disregard him at your own peril
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Fani kgay don't worry. Efcc is coming soon for you.

Obasanjo knows his limit. Ask soyinka and even tinubu who quickly sold out at the last minute of 2011 elections.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by deeptesting(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Asking GEJ a serving president to kneel down and beg ex-president Obasanjo is an insult. However, You cannot be faint hearted and have a General as your ADVERSARY.
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nosyke(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2013
Hillaco: this man is ajoker, he is still living in his pass, in his mine nigerian politics can not move forword without OBJ, Mr man sorry you are so mayopic in your thinking.

Lawd haff mercy...lolzz@ Mayopic....nor be only...na mayowa.

#TeamImustComment#

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Humphreydis(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2013
taaaahhhh!..tufiakwa!....is he God?!...rubbish...GEJ just try nd concentrate on working for dos dat elected u....d rest na done deal.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by 1oracle(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2013
Mandela is respected worldwide more than Obasanjo because he is not as power hungry as Obasanjo.
Obasanjo has the opportunity to make this country better but he didn't choose the path of honor. His eight years rule was a disaster with nothing to show for it. Mandela ruled for five years only and we Nigerians started applying for visa to south Africa.
When you look at those regarded as heros in yoruba land, you will be ashamed of coming from that tribe. Obasanjo, Tinubu, Kayode are heros to you people, while men like Soyinka, Falana, Gani are nothing simple because they were not involved in looting and impoverishing the people.
A drug addict can rant from now till eternity, but he must know that there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Asabeq(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2013
Back to topic ..FFk begging for obj's love after he disgraced him out of office... Begging to be relevant again...daniska!!
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by 1oracle(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chloekim: OBJ+IBB+ATIKU=GEJ ouster. FFK just gave GEJ and his apologist best advice
Continue to dream, so now it is not election again, so those people will represent the votes of 150 million Nigerians.
Kindly add boko haram to that list grin grin grin grin
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by jmslimx(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
kettykin: If only Abacha had not died before finishing the unfinished revolution, Nigeria wouldn't have produced these jokers and their principalities

GUY NA YOU MAKE SENSE PASS FOR THE WHOLE COMMENT I DON READ FOR NL toDAY
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Erotex(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
I love Goodluck jonathan. No president has ever face such crisis in Naija.
Some just hate him cuz he is from SS but after Goodluck na real Igbo man that time una go hear weeeen!!

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by 1oracle(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
ilugunboy: If PDP is getting too hot for GEJ....he should simply defect to APC.

Baba Akande saw this coming long ago...and gave him the window to join.

LWKMD grin grin grin
So when Jonathan joins APC, he becomes a saint? How come that we have a lot of hypocrites among these slaves and cowards?
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
He who has ears............
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by anthony86(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Now the political wing of Boko haram has began to show themselves.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Maxymilliano(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
anonimi:
Also speaking on the PDP crisis yesterday, aviation minister in the Obasanjo government, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode said that "the only hope left for the PDP is if President Goodluck Jonathan listens to President Olusegun Obasanjo and those behind him and drops his 2015 ambition."

This is hilarious. The same man who fought for 3rd term is advicing another not to think of 2nd term. ONLY IN NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
1oracle:
Mandela is respected worldwide more than Obasanjo because he is not as power hungry as Obasanjo.
Obasanjo has the opportunity to make this country better but he didn't choose the path of honor. His eight years rule was a disaster with nothing to show for it.

Did you just write the bolded? You seem to have forgotten quickly how we queued up in lines to make calls. Have you forgotten the looks and modus operandi of Nigerian banks prior to Obasanjo? Obasanjo revolutionized Communication and banking while laying foundation for Power. All these power projects including Nnaji's Geometric were products of Obasanjo administration.

1 Like

Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
i pray this political party people will not distroy this country one day o
Re: Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan by BoboT360: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
RIP PDP! I have good vision that the falling of pdp will make this country rises. Congratulations! We lucky Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians / Why Nigerians Are Hungry – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.