Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line??? (17232 Views)

How To Get 165 MB Airtel Line With Just 100 Naira / Get Free 35mb For Browsing On Ur Airtel Line / Do U Have An Airtel Line?get 35mb Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line??? by Jaideyone(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2013
My airtel data plan expired early Friday morning. I bought three 500 recharge cards around 10:30am. I loaded the first one without any problem, tried to load the 2nd card but the message I got was session terminated. I tried again and again. I went on to the last card and it didn't load either. It's essential to note that i wasn't told the pin i entered was incorrect but i was barred from recharging angry I called customer care and I was told there is a problem with their system. I called back later in the evening and I was finally Unbarred but I was still unable to load any card. I stopped trying coz of the fear of being barred again and I called customer care. I gave the attendant the pin and serial number of the two cards and I was told my account would be credited after 24hrs by (7pm on Saturday). Its been over 36hrs and my account has not been credited.
I called again this morning and I was told there's a system breakdown and my request is still pending undecided
I can't even load 100naira card on my phone.

Am I alone Is anyone experiencing the same issue
Re: Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line??? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Jaideyone:
My airtel data plan expired early Friday morning. I bought three 500 recharge cards around 10:30am. I loaded the first one without any problem, tried to load the 2nd card but the message I got was session terminated. I tried again and again. I went on to the last card and it didn't load either. It's essential to note that i wasn't told the pin i entered was incorrect but i was barred from recharging angry I called customer care and I was told there is a problem with their system. I called back later in the evening and I was finally Unbarred but I was still unable to load any card. I stopped trying coz of the fear of being barred again and I called customer care. I gave the attendant the pin and serial number of the two cards and I was told my account would be credited after 24hrs by (7pm on Saturday). Its been over 36hrs and my account has not been credited.
I called again this morning and I was told there's a system breakdown and my request is still pending undecided
I can't even load 100naira card on my phone.

So èjó,oo
#airtell bring back my money o..the gbese is still on my neck o
mosque rat
Re: Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line??? by Jaideyone(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rexxie:

mosque rat
lol so from politics section you dug up this old thread just to insult me? you're definitely disturbed

1 Like

Re: Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line??? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jaideyone:
lol so from politics section you dug up this old thread just to insult me? you're definitely disturbed
mumu,u definitely are a church rat n need a job....i could give u some meal vouchers cos u direly need'em..meanwhile dont try n use me resurrect this,as u 'goatly' put it,dead n dug down buried thread....no onesswatching now,so start kissing ur arsse...

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? / GLO Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance / Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.