Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Sales Promo On Used Clothes - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sales Promo On Used Clothes (5051 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out / Great Deal On Used Clothing And Shoes In Bulk From The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:54am On Aug 09, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of September ,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Trousers (Pants)
4.Children T-shirts(Boys n Girls Tops only)
5.Men Jeans
6.Bags of Teddy Bears(11Kg)
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis
Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 3:31am On Aug 23, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of September ,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis
Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of October,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of October,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:30am On Oct 11, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of November,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2014
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of November,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of January,2015. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of January,2015. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by Buddhar(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Over 500 pieces of Akube wears containing mixtures of ladies tops, gowns, men shirts for clearance sales ds xmas for a token( 30k cheesy grin : cheesy)call 07039388167, slightly negotiable.
Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by mojeed4(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
it seems someone needs to get banned
Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of March,2015. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis[/quote]
Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2015
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of March,2015. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:37am On Feb 12, 2015
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end March ,2015. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve"
Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of March ,2015. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2015
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of April ,2015. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 6:19am On Mar 07, 2015
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of April ,2015. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
passe:

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2015

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 1:02am On Mar 27, 2015
passe:

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 3:09am On Apr 09, 2015
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.The Bales we have available on the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 7:17am On Apr 25, 2015
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.The Bales we have available on the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:17am On May 01, 2015

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941/08137975673 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 4:25am On May 20, 2015
passe:

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941/08137975673 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:04am On May 30, 2015

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:09am On Jun 06, 2015
passe:

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941/08137975673 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience.

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
passe:

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941/08137975673 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience.

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2015

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2015
passe:

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2015

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Sales Promo On Used Clothes by passe(m): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2015
passe:

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exchange Your Bitcoin And Giftcard To Naira Fast Exchange @destro Tech / Distributors Wanted For A Fast Moving Adult Product / Mtn VTU Membership Club-Load N50 + & Get 5%Bonus free & other Super Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.