Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Sahara Group Staff Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Staff Recruitment (2016 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Hallmark University Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment / Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Bowen University -12 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Group Staff Recruitment by Valerieokeke: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2013
Please who else received an email from sahara group asking you to like their facebook page? How does it work??
Re: Sahara Group Staff Recruitment by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Julie Adetutu HR

Hello,

After much review and deliberation of your resume and Job application, We've decided to Offer you a Job at Sahara Oil and Gas Group. Click the link below to download and view the details of the Job offer:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JOB OFFER LETTER

From,

HR Dept,

Sahara Group.

Sahara Oil and Gas Group, Marina , Lagos , 23401

I feel the scam is well scritpted and constructed to decieve the general public

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Staff Recruitment by Valerieokeke: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2013
Yes, that's the mail..
Re: Sahara Group Staff Recruitment by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2013
Valerie okeke: Yes, that's the mail..

What did you see when you downloaded the offer letter?
Re: Sahara Group Staff Recruitment by Valerieokeke: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
"Click here to download offer letter" den when I clicked it, I saw an error message.
Re: Sahara Group Staff Recruitment by jacksinou: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Its a scam
Re: Sahara Group Staff Recruitment by princessmay(f): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Big scam comin frm supertube.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group Staff Recruitment by ineco(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
i got the msg too,i think,the last week tuesday guardian news paper,i apply the vacancies i saw on it,it may be through it.i couldnt download it as well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Documentation..!!! / Russel Smith Engineer Graduate Trainee Test / Walcoss Consulting - Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.