Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? (4020 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / Who Leads Morning Prayer Devotion In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Tos87(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2013
It is expected of every Christian to say a morning prayer of thanks giving to God. Personally,i don't do that ѳπ sundays owing that Ї will do that in church. This is my own reason.
So you, do you say your morning prayers ѳπ sundays?
If NO, what's your reason.
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by made2fit(f): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2013
You are right. I hardly spend time in prayer on Sunday mornings knowing that I will do so in church.

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by alphaconde(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
I attend morning masses that's simply my morning prayers.

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by ayusco85(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2013
Do u wash ur car when its raining?

5 Likes

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2013
tins time end

2 Likes

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by adexsimply(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2013
ayusco85: Do u wash ur car when its raining?
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by bloglover(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2013
Yea I do..no matter how little, sayin a few minutes of prayer(like 5mins) on sunday will not hurt u. At least thank him 4 giving u life and commit d church service into his hands

4 Likes

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2013
ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by alphaconde(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2013

Yes, @ least the rain can't scrub your car clean. So you analogy doesn't follow. Sorry, u tried anyway.
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by adexsimply(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2013
Babiloko: r
r for re.tarded cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by bloglover(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2013
At least I clean my car when its raining to give it that sparkling look
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by mysticgal(f): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2013
i don't forget to pray,sundays prayer is fiercer than others cos i minister sundays.

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by abatajjvii: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Why asking me are you my Father please mind your business.
If you don't He still understand just make sure you are not lazy and be sincere with Him.

Gbam
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by njideoby(f): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
alpha conde:

Yes, @ least the rain can't scrub your car clean. So you analogy doesn't follow. Sorry, u tried anyway.
The same way ur analogy didn't follow too,since de rain can't scrub de car clean,de same way ur collective prayer in de church cannot take de place of your personal quiet time with God.
Personally, I can't do without my quiet time with God,irrespective of what day or time of de week,away from other interferences around.
For Sundays,it means setting My alarm system to wake me up earlier,commit de day into God's hands,including de church service too and other personal needs,afterall, de bible says...pray without ceasing in season and out of season.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Cheks01(f): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
I do bt very brief.
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by DJDOLA(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wat if u die on ur way going 2 church on sunday morin

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by sanandreas(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
I dnt even pray. Can someone plz pray for me
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by dekoko87: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
We do have morning prayer on Sunday
http://naijatips.com/airtel-blackberry-2-plus-1-offer-the-best-bb-plan/ for the best blackberry bundle
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Sijo01(f): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes I do.
The only time I dont pray is when I hear a knock on my door, follow by a voice 'you nor dey go work/church today'? by this time, I go hala Jesus, jump up from bed, grab my towel n tooth brush.

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by OmichaelO: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
I do it everyday!!! Not just on sunday morning..

Only HYPOCRITES will do that

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Austeenxx: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
The gods piss on our heads and you welcome that as cool rain?
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by tspun(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
abatajjvii: Why asking me are you my Father please mind your business.
If you don't He still understand just make sure you are not lazy and be sincere with Him.

Gbam
it's not funny. Nxt time wen u have notin to contribute just read and leave.

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Charbless(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dis reminds me of a part of the Bible wc says: Pray without Season

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by slap1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
We don't do it as a family, but I can do mine personally.
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Think of prayer as a communication btwn u & ur Father. Saying ur prayer implies a recital just to make u feel as though u hv done wht is required.
Whn u can make sure the communication line of fellowship is unbroken u wouldn't need to 'say' ur prayer. He lives in u & u in him. Everything u do will then reflect his glory & splendour because u r in constant communication with him be it in church gathering or on ur bed
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by swtchicgurl: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
you don't pray in the morning because of church. you pray to commit the day into God's hand while thanking him for life. what if something happens on your way to church? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
If something happens on ur way to church, u handle it. Haba, didn't u read where Jesus said these signs shall follow them dt BELIEVE? Remember it wasn't to them dt pray in the morning.
Get acquainted with whom u worship
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by wwwkaycom(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
mysticgal: i don't forget to pray,sundays prayer is fiercer than others cos i minister sundays.
where do you minister? At the mystic spirit level?
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by SELFWORTH: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
This NL is a funny forum.

This is a site owned by a pagan, ran by pagans, moderated by pagans and FULL of Pagans pretending to know Jesus.

Yet without the grace of God, none of them will be here today.
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by Richieboyn: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
end time tins
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by valmunich(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Funny we don't even pray at Aℓℓ here. grin
Re: Do You Say Your Morning Prayer On Sunday? by manee2(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Babiloko: tins time end
..Na craze de worry yhu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Get Together! Hebrews 10:25 Let's Not Give Up Meeting Together / Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd / 7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.