Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (48783 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called... 1 Timothy 6:20
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Neddyogu(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
SMIG: then who did cain marry oh!!!...dnt change d topic
read genesis 5 vs1-5
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Neddy ogu: Read Gen 5: 1-5. Adam had other sons and daughters. Cain must have married one of his sisters.

Not married, fucckked. first recorded marriage in bible is new testament, cana of Galilee. but why fill in for the bible writers. they did not say cain fucckked the sisters. why suggest ? they told you not to add or remove from the holyy book

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ogwumgbe: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
There's nothing confusing about that passage. Before Adam and Eve, there weren't any human being existing any where. The simple questions that will lead you to understand that passage are as follows; 1 How many years did Adam and Eve live before they died? 2; How old was Cane before he got married? If you can answer the above questions correctly, then you will never be confused again about it. However, if you are still puzzled with the above chapter, let me help you out. The answer is that Adam and Eve had many children through out their life that span for over generations, in which Cane must have come across one of the children of Adam and Eve and got married to her. Take your village for example which might not be up to 500 years was started by two people. But today, you people are marrying each other despite the fact that a single parent gave started it. In other words, if your village that was started by a single parent is large enough that you people can marry one another within a period of 500 years, How many towns do you think that must have come out from Adam and Eve withing the period of 900 years they spent on earth. I hope I have cleared the fog concerning this issue. God bless you as you understand the scripture clearly. For more confusing passages of the scripture, pls feel free to visit this website; www.lifegoalministriesinternational.com

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Judas2013: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
The Mayan civilization claimed their ancestors came from the sky,so do the Chinese,Dogons in Mali,Yoruba story of creation,the Igbos,Hausas.....isn't that enough evidence humans weren't created in the garden of Eden?

According to genesis the gods(extraterrestrials) made man(not create) in their own image. That was after the planet had been destroyed by the previous civilization. According to the Vedas,the gods flew in flying carpets (Aladdin/spaceship) But how does one explain these to christian block heads who know nothing but worship unnecessarily
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Fynestboi: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase: According to Genesis 1:22-27, "26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

God created these set of people on the sixth day.

And in Genesis 2:7-8 "7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

I would have said the latter was the manifestation of the former, but Cain's issue complicated things in Genesis 4:16-17. He found a wife in the land of Nod and married there. I don't think Adam and Eve gave birth to those!

Back to the question or conclusion, one can certianly say God created some set of people before Adam and Eve.
whao just discover dis sha though have been Reading that aspect mai Mind never prompt to the fact that cain's wife was from wHOSE LINEGAGE even the wife of ENOCH to was begat by who am sure those with theological knwledge who have say on this...
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Fynestboi: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen360:

Cain married from one of his sisters. We have dealt with this topic before on this forum. You can do a search and edify yourself.
d question his how many female did adam begat? Just one then where do u cum about wht u wrte one of his sisters?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Fynestboi: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase:

Goshen, back to u pls!
Pls, with scriptural back ups...don't wanna explain this to someone else like a layman!
u cant find it in the bible i just checked the historical bible adam had other males nd females kid apart from cain and abel with seth..
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by sylvok: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase: According to Genesis 1:22-27, "26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

God created these set of people on the sixth day.

And in Genesis 2:7-8 "7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

I would have said the latter was the manifestation of the former, but Cain's issue complicated things in Genesis 4:16-17. He found a wife in the land of Nod and married there. I don't think Adam and Eve gave birth to those!

Back to the question or conclusion, one can certianly say God created some set of people before Adam and Eve.
i observed frm gen 4 and 5 that the bible was only recording sons and daughters were not mentioned. That does not mean that daughters were not born. The bible only takes note of sons. The jewish traditn also adopted this custom. Check d incidence when christ fed the multitude they only mentioned the number of men ignoring women. That does not imply that women were not there. My little understanding.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judas2013: The Mayan civilization claimed their ancestors came from the sky,so do the Chinese,Dogons in Mali,Yoruba story of creation,the Igbos,Hausas.....isn't that enough evidence humans weren't created in the garden of Eden?

According to genesis the gods(extraterrestrials) made man(not create) in their own image. That was after the planet had been destroyed by the previous civilization. According to the Vedas,the gods flew in flying carpets (Aladdin/spaceship) But how does one explain these to christian block heads who know nothing but worship unnecessarily

oga who destroyed the previous planet?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by GoldPencil: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
All i want to ask is, what race were adam and eve? were they both african? both caucasian? both asian? because remembe r eve was taken out of adam so they have to be the same race grin in which case, there would be no racism in this world because we as descendants would all be of the same race biologically. If by some chance adam was black and eve white, then the world should be made up of only half caste by now. unless the science at that time was more advanced than now. And please no 'the ways of God are mysterious to man answers' ok? grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
The Egyptian Pyramid is older than bible. its one of ancient contours used for landing directions of spacecraft of early humanoid before crash of civilization.

bible is too recent to be source of information about origin of man.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Fynestboi: d question his how many female did adam begat? Just one then where do u cum about wht u wrte one of his sisters?
what you guys dont realize is this, Man was/is created in God's image, this is why the scripture dont make much mention of female names,before Cain was conceived, females were already born to Adam,you'll notice that the scriptures said, Adam n Eve said I have begotten a man fromYHWH, this was because they had female children before men,it would make sense to have females before male,that way by the time the girl is grown into a female,the male would have someone to procreate with.Use the story of Judah and Tamar as an example when Judah told Tamar to wait till his son was grown...

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
GoldPencil: All i want to ask is, what race were adam and eve? were they both african? both caucasian? both asian? because remembe r eve was taken out of adam so they have to be the same race grin in which case, there would be no racism in this world because we as descendants would all be of the same race biologically. If by some chance adam was black and eve white, then the world should be made up of only half caste by now. unless the science at that time was more advanced than now. And please no 'the ways of God are mysterious to man answers' ok? grin
Read Genesis 10,you wanna know their race? its written in the Bible
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
sylvok: i observed frm gen 4 and 5 that the bible was only recording sons and daughters were not mentioned. That does not mean that daughters were not born. The bible only takes note of sons. The jewish traditn also adopted this custom. Check d incidence when christ fed the multitude they only mentioned the number of men ignoring women. That does not imply that women were not there. My little understanding.
finally someone with some sense
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by buoye1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
SMIG: by sisters u mean children of adam and eve....@ dat time they were only 4 on earth...and after God cursed abel and he pleaded he had this 2 to say'this punishment is too hard, i'll have 2 wander about without a home and just anyone could kill me(meaning there are more humans)' God replied (acknowledging d fact that there are more humans) 'anyone who kills u would be punished seven times worse than i am punishing you, so the lord put a mark on him to warn EVERYONE not to kill him' my question is what does evryone means?...i understand it to mean people dnknw about u?
God caused cain not ABEL bro......and every othe persons on earth then were also d descendant of Adam nd Eve......Bible only made reference to the ABEL&CAIN story for us to learn from it.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Fynestboi: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
I just check the HISTORICAL BIBLE BOOK and what i read was that wards given birth to then do come in twos (twins) a male nd female so as cain was begat a female was birthed with him which cain who get marry to just for consummation, so its same with ABEL, nd seth..

So about Gen. 4:17 the wife Cain knew was abel's Twin sista before he(cain) later Marry his own twin....

The book further explain that cain develop hatred towards abel at the first instance because abel's twin sista(wIFE) is more pretty than Cain's.. (funny)

so there s no being before God create adam nd eve all other being evolve from adam nd eve....
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Fynestboi: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
trolling: Read Genesis 10,you wanna know their race? its written in the Bible
abi oo coz there s nothin like race, tribe, religion, etc before until What transpire @TOWER OF BABEL, which leads to different race etc.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Flygeriansteve: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen360: There's no confusion with God but with men. You have to STUDY with understanding. Genesis have two creation record. One was in a bullet form kind of and the other in "how" it was done form kind of. God created ONLY ONE MAN - Eve in ADAM and so, God didn't have to create Eve again but only took her OUT FROM Adam. If they were many God created, why don't God or Adam find Eve from other women?

There is a man I know in the flesh on this forum that teach such heretic teachings that God created many people not only Adam. Such is NOT right! If God created many people, then who sinned first that we all have to be made sinner because the whole nation was IN that ONE MAN?
This one just skirted around the issue. You see let's assume God really created only one man and a woman, Who did Cain marry? or did he have an incestuous relationship wit his mother? Did the bible leave out the mention of possible female siblings of Cain and Abel ( in which case it still would have been incestuous)? or as im more inclined to think: Did He create several Adams and several Eves and the word 'Adam' just merely symbolizing mankind and Eve, 'womankind'?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by frankson12000(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
brethren the bible said that the reveal things are for the children while hidden things belong to God, of what use will it be to busy ourselves with such arguments rather than sort for ways to know Jesus the more and the power of His resurrection. God bless
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by GoldPencil: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Fynestboi: abi oo coz there s nothin like race, tribe, religion, etc before until What transpire @TOWER OF BABEL, which leads to different race etc.
Oga, una never answer my question. Genesis 10 did not still tell me what race adam and eve were. According to the bible, all mankind came from adam and eve. so if adam and eve were African, the whole world would be african, if they were caucasian, the woorld would be made up of white people. if adam was black and eve white, the whole world would be interracial/mixed race. abi u don see where two white ppl born pure black pikin? refering me to some passage is not an answer pls. grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by GoldPencil: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
trolling: Read Genesis 10,you wanna know their race? its written in the Bible
Oga, una never answer my question. Genesis 10 did not still tell me what race adam and eve were. According to the bible, all mankind came from adam and eve. so if adam and eve were African, the whole world would be african, if they were caucasian, the woorld would be made up of white people. if adam was black and eve white, the whole world would be interracial/mixed race. abi u don see where two white ppl born pure black pikin? refering me to some passage is not an answer pls. grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
GoldPencil:
just read Genesis 10,then you'll get the picture, i know their tribe n race which i am,not everybody is of their race,if u want to call it that.....You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.Amos 3:2
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by GoldPencil: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
trolling: just read Genesis 10,then you'll get the picture, i know their tribe n race which i am,not everybody is of their race,if u want to call it that.....You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.Amos 3:2
i have read it. there is no picture to answer my question. can you and your girl friend produce a white baby today if i pay you money? or if u are white can you and your white gf produce a black baby with curly hair and dark skin? you can only have a mixture. if we all came from adam and eve, we must all then be the same race. na common sense. all you doing is pointing me to events after the flood with noah's children. im not asking about that. just say you have no answer and that will be all grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Fynestboi: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
GoldPencil:
adam And even do not belong To any race adam is neither from africa or any continent coz before the disorder that occur @ THE TOWER OF BABEL they all speak same language notn like african, carribean, european etc.... We started having race as from GEN. 11.... So ti ye e?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by rill: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obadiah777 doesn't seem to me like sumone who is spiritually inclined as he claims. Judging from the nature of his comments here and some other threads, dude appears to me like some joke....and for those that believes him, a bigger joke.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by GoldPencil: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Fynestboi: adam And even do not belong To any race adam is neither from africa or any continent coz before the disorder that occur @ THE TOWER OF BABEL they all speak same language notn like african, carribean, european etc.... We started having race as from GEN. 10... So ti ye e?
i didnt say which language or tribe. i said what race. was adam a black man or a white man. was eve a black woman or a white woman. simple. any pikin wey dem born must be either black white or halfcast, making all their descendants black, white or half cast. but now u don talk say adam was neither african or european or whatever. so that means adam na alien be that? and as his descendant we are all alien? something dey miss for this story grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by trolling(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
GoldPencil:
i have read it. there is no picture to answer my question. can you and your girl friend produce a white baby today if i pay you money? or if u are white can you and your white gf produce a black baby with curly hair and dark skin? you can only have a mixture. if we all came from adam and eve, we must all then be the same race. na common sense. all you doing is pointing me to events after the flood with noah's children. im not asking about that. just say you have no answer and that will be all grin
you'll have to pay me to give you the answer ,its a mystery to the unlearned cool,i no dey naija i for say make u recharge my phone
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by dickhardener: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: sheep is an ambiguous ambidextrous and relative word. the sheep today can be the shepherd tomorrow. during genesis the shepherd was adam and the sheep were the gentiles, however in the era of the gentiles adam is the sheep and the gentiles are the shepherd wink wink
bros stop burying your ignorance in a sea of big words.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Fynestboi: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
GoldPencil:
i didnt say which language or tribe. i said what race. was adam a black man or a white man. was eve a black woman or a white woman. simple. any pikin wey dem born must be either black white or halfcast, making all their descendants black, white or half cast. but now u don talk say adam was neither african or european or whatever. so that means adam na alien be that? and as his descendant we are all alien? something dey miss for this story grin
Oga i swear u re confusing yourself which ever one u call it if you want to knw if adam is either black or white or brown or chocolate do a kind of reverse port that would take back to adam's time so u come back and tell me if he s either black or white.. undecided

such aspect u Are Taking about is not put into consideration then, no one is concern with ur complexion or race....
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by GoldPencil: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
trolling: you'll have to pay me to give you the answer ,its a mystery to the unlearned cool,i no dey naija i for say make u recharge my phone
lol! you have no answer my brother. just admit it, i have asked it several times and the result is the same grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Fynestboi: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
trolling: you'll have to pay me to give you the answer ,its a mystery to the unlearned cool,i no dey naija i for say make u recharge my phone
unlearned indeed gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2023 / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated. / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.