Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (48812 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
haibe:

What is your problem

Maybe you do have a problem.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: a nation of people. esau sounds like one man but he is a nation. jacob sounds like one man but he is a nation of people etc etc

genesis 25 vs 23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Just wait - I am talking about Acts 17:26 now, not Esau and Jacob:

From one man he has made every nation of humanity to live all over the earth. He has given them the seasons of the year and the boundaries within which to live.

The ONE MAN in the above verse - is it a nation or a man? If it is a nation, why was it not translated as from one nation he made every nation? After all there is a word that was clearly translated nation?

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
debosky:

From one man he has made every nation of humanity to live all over the earth. He has given them the seasons of the year and the boundaries within which to live.

The ONE MAN in the above verse - is it a nation or a man? If it is a nation, why was it not translated as from one nation he made every nation? After all there is a word that was clearly translated nation?

Exactly the next question I was gonna bring up. But you see our brother and moderator will never answer that question, him and others will rather turn this into mockery, side talk\laughs and ignore the scriptural reasoning we doing here. He can even say it's allegorical without any bible verse that changed what is LITERAL into allegory.

Even Eve was made FROM THIS ONE MAN...so are every humanity and Acts 17:26 is eternally true to that testimony. Everything WITH ITS SEED IN THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by macof(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Crawl back to where you crawled out from. smiley
senseless comment undecided
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
macof: senseless comment undecided

Yes I am happy you have realized the error of your speach

my advice is to try not to make them again.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Exactly the next question I was gonna bring up. But you see our brother and moderator will never answer that question, him and others will rather turn this into mockery, side talk\laughs and ignore the scriptural reasoning we doing here. He can even say it's allegorical without any bible verse that changed what is LITERAL into allegory.

Even Eve was made FROM THIS ONE MAN...so are every humanity and Acts 17:26 is eternally true to that testimony. Everything WITH ITS SEED IN THEM.

Are you saying the earth was void of human life before Adam.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by macof(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

i was refering to ur comment. my comment is nothing but the truth
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
macof: i was refering to ur comment. my comment is nothing but the truth

grin grin grin

Was only being sarcastic.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by macof(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin grin

Was only being sarcastic.

anyhow, the argument of this thread is based on Jewish Myth, find out what other mythologies have to say
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Then you need tell us or show us from scriptures those created before Adam and the scriptures. Besides, you should answer the question for your brother.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Then you need tell us or show us from scriptures those created before Adam and the scriptures. Besides, you should answer the question for your brother.

My people perish for lack of knowledge,

Mr show me show me. smiley

Whatever happened to inspiration?

What is your interpretation of the 2 verses below?

Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

And

Gen 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

From your own interpretation after the events of jer 4:23 the whole earth will be empty of human life.smiley

Do you have an expalnation for jer 4:23?

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

sorry i have not seen you on religion sections lately, i only think you may be interested to add your comment on my thread below, if you are busy or think its not neccesary, then have a nice time, thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1434749/olaadegbu-colins-right-sis.linder-ngaujah#18044520
trust all is well sire
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
debosky:

the one man is an 'encompassing quantity'. its a nation not a single man. its a familiar pattern of quantitative qualification used all over scriptures

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Goshen360:

now i dont know what type of bible you guys are using but in the REAL bible, the KJV that is, there is no such thing as one man in ACTS 17 VS 26

ACTS 17 VS 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; <<< THIS WHAT THE REAL BIBLE SAYS grin

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
see debosky and Goshen, yall need to step your bible game up. you cant be reading that fake bible and be expecting to be enlightened. yall need to step up to the real bible, the KJV that is grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

you sure told him. he gone learn today. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: see debosky and Goshen, yall need to step your bible game up. you cant be reading that fake bible and be expecting to be enlightened. yall need to step up to the real bible, the KJV that is grin grin

Dem mans dont wanna step up thier game Sire.

Den dey fear wetin den fit encounter smiley

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

i think that is what the most distinguished pastor of grace, field marshall Goshen is trying to say grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Make them come chop meat cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin well its better to encounter their fear now than to encounter nukes later grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President:

Sire Goshen and him children still dey wear dentures. smiley

Maybe na minced meat dem dey look for, or select cuts.

grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President:

i think they are vegetarians. they prefer celery and carrots and spinach grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Genesis1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Jeremiah 4:23
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

Isaiah 9:2
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Mathew 4:16
The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

Oya...who were the people living in darkness that have seen great light?

4 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Goshen360:

2 peter 3 vs 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. <<< israel was created in righteousness so when israel was created their was righteousness, however from the beginning of creation before israel, the heathens were created in wickedness. so since israel was kicked out of rulership all things continue as they were in wickedness from the beginning of creation. THIS RIGHT HERE IS EMPHATIC PROOF THAT THERE WERE OTHERS CREATED BEFORE 'ADAM'

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire Goshen and him children still dey wear dentures. smiley

Maybe na minced meat dem dey look for, or select cuts.

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin dayummmmmm
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President: Genesis1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

El presidente. smiley

More masara and suya for your molars.

grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President: Genesis1:2

el presidente nice precepts sire. all i can say is dayummmmmm. time for us to start taking lessons from you sire. i am ready to learn grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

El presidente. smiley

grin
abi now ? grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: el presidente nice precepts sire. all i can say is dayummmmmm. time for us to start taking lessons from you sire. i am ready to learn grin grin

Where is goshen when you need him for some Flogging?

Anyways the koboko will still be here when he gets back

grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: abi now ? grin grin

I am proud to be your student, Honoured Sire.

Anywhere you go I go...Flesh of my flesh and blood of my blood cry cry

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Where is goshen when you need him for some Flogging?

Anyways the koboko will still be here when he gets back

grin
he is currently been flogged by bloomberg. he shall come here for more flogging. double ration of flogging for Goshen. grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

El presidente. smiley

grin

Uncle MostHigh,

Shebi I told you that when I grow up I want to be like you wink cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.