Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (70753 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2013
Congratulations ***-----*****!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year
FIRST DEGREE Programme into
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR.
Course ECONOMICS in the Faculty of SOCIAL
SCIENCES.

yippeee! singing Nas' I'm da man, I'm da man...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bionicdude(m): 1:16am On Sep 25, 2013
L u c i d:
SCIENCES.

congrats man.wish u d best of luck.got sum friends in ur dept and from wat i hear u gotta read hard there.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 25, 2013
thanks ^ I'M FIRED UP.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2013
L u c i d:
SCIENCES.

Congrats. Main camp thingz
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2013
bionicdude: congrats i hope dat u might stay in malabo so i can baptize u on matric day
Malabo? I hope too
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Ogar.monday:
@Iamteaser welcome to my department...start gettin ursef prepared...ask any question about the dept here and i mite be of help...congratulation once again honourable colleague.
I'm already preparing myself o & I'll get back to you on the questions
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Why every body just quiet na? Haba...e neva reach this level ni....and the new malabites in the house where the drink wey una bring?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2013
^ Papi calm down shocked we are just freshmen so we are your guests 4 now, the 1st drinks are on you wink cheesy cheesy
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Baybe: E tough reach anatomy? grin
Wella. So na anatomy you dey?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Gguy4real: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls tell me when unical pre degree form will be out and how much pls I want to know?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Gguy4real: Pls tell me when unical pre degree form will be out and how much pls I want to know?
Someone please help him out.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
I heard the current 100L are still in first semester and the new ones will have to wait till next year. Is this true?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Very true. The second semester session was about to start before the ASUU strike.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
If so, the school academic calendar is too slow... Are we to pay acceptance fee immediately after admission or during registration?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ya. We are really behind. The previous riot and strike is to blame. And there's really nothing like acceptance fee at unical
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bionicdude(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
iamteaser: If so, the school academic calendar is too slow... Are we to pay acceptance fee immediately after admission or during registration?
nothing like dat.everything is in ur skul fees.but be sure to come wit lots of money wen coming for registration coz it is expensive wen included wit all d course registration u are gonna be doing
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Gguy4real: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2013
Pls someone to help me out I want to do pre degrees when is there form will be out and how much
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
bionicdude: nothing like dat.everything is in ur skul fees.but be sure to come wit lots of money wen coming for registration coz it is expensive wen included wit all d course registration u are gonna be doing
thank you. How much do you think it will cost me at most and what are the things needed for registration?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Iamteaser i will advice you to phptocopy all ur documents to atleast 3copies each,get a letter of recomendatio and most inportantly budget for accomodation.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ogar.monday:
@Iamteaser i will advice you to phptocopy all ur documents to atleast 3copies each,get a letter of recomendatio and most inportantly budget for accomodation.
Letter of recommendation is the only nutshell that seems hard for me to crack here o, how do I get it?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
^Your pastor could draft one for you.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Vivly: ^Your pastor could draft one for you.
Erm, I'm actually a muslim
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Then get ur imam to do it...i used my father though
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ogar.monday:
Then get ur imam to do it...i used my father though
Thank you sir. I've already informed my Imam and he told me what to do.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mods, front page
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by nuelkaosi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pls I need informations about unical Direct Entry.. Has the exams been written? If no, when is the exams? Thanks all
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nykwalex58: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hy pals, am an environmental health student in kaduna but applied for direct entry public health in unical. I was told dt dy dnt write any exams.so shud i jst hope wt my grades?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
^ I hope your direct entry pulls through, we want to see more outsiders in Cali City. Choi !!! this thread don reah page 3? cheesy
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Gguy4real: 1:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls when is unical pre degree form will be out and how much pls
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2013
lipsrsealed
Gguy4real: Pls when is will unical pre degree form will be out and how much pls

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bionicdude(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2013
Gguy4real: Pls when is unical pre degree form will be out and how much pls
don't know really but d current set of pre degree have only done a semester so i guess it would be out wen they are done and that depends on ASUU.so chill there's still a long tym
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2013
The first batch admission list is now on the
jamb portal.
Some candidate have been offered admission
in unical after checking their admission status
on the school website and jamb website.

Visit the admission status page of unical here. unical.postutme.org/admission.aspx

Or

1. Log on to JAMB 2013 Admission Status
Checking Portal click here now
2. Supply your registration number in the
space provided.
3. Click on "check admission status".
Comment what you see when you checked,
"admitted o not admitted"?

Published by www.myschoolnewz.com[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.