Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding (8042 Views)

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine / Bishop David Oyedepo , Wf Kumuyi And Enock Adeboye Occultic Exposision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by ACKCITY: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
She goes further to revealing the mystery of the wedding of Pastor Muoka at Ihiala Hall- The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement.

“This man Lazarus Mouka says we should not wear earring, we should not wear necklaces, not keep mustaches. But the person that wedded him kept moustache, used necklace and ring.

Who is this man?

During that wedding there was an oath they took in the man’s house at Okota. And I asked him what kind of thing it was and he said it wasn’t an oath but a holy communion.

When Mouka preaches that Holy Communion is a sin, holy oil is a sin, and so I didn’t say anything because if you ask them, they will deal with you.

In that wedding- Fanta represented light, coke represented darkness. Fanta is the light which is the wife, while coke is the darkness which is Lazarus Mouka.

See picture:

Then that native doctor that wedded Muoka used the Fanta and poured into a plastic bottle and used coke to mix it so that the coke over shadows the Fanta and everything became black.

This signifies that Chosen is darkness, so everything becomes dark. He used the coke to cover the Fanta. He has used the coke to cover the light, so the light of God that is supposed to be in the church, he has removed it away and used his juju and darkness to cover it away. So whatever that goes into that church is going to be for darkness and if you happen to enter, to come out is a problem.

For you to come out is by the grace of God and if you dare come out, he will fight you.

For example- what is my offence, why is he fighting me? Because he knows I was useful to him, I helped in bringing people to his kingdom.

I thank God and I want you to help me thank my husband, for the loves me so much.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/mouka-s-secret-wedding

1 Like

Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Is that his first or second wedding?
Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by 247notire(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Is that his first or second wedding?
...his 2nd.
Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by homesteady(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Na wa oh!! What sort of strange ritual is this??

1 Like

Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by shininglite(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
I refuse to judge weda wit my toungue,pen or keyboard.d end is nearer dan b4
Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
247notire:

...his 2nd.

What happened to his first wife if I may ask?
Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by AbuMikey(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
It is Wah!
Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by mikecino(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
let God be the judge of the accused nd the accuser...
Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by chinedumo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
What happened to his first wife?

Why would mouka say that mostache and holy communion is sin?

1 Like

Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by Onyxunlimited(f): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

What happened to his first wife if I may ask?
She died.
Re: Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding by SolMaximus: 5:45am On Jul 12, 2023
TELL COCA-COLA COLA, NO WAY-NO DAY!
SEND ME PEPSI JESUS, SON of GOD, HOLY LORD!
who is SATAN'S (RED/COCA-COLA) COMPETITOR?
(SYMBOLICALLY BLUE/PEPSI) JESUS

Can JESUS still be a COLA beverage, symbolically speaking?
Yes - what if he returns with wrath and destruction, instead of love and kindness, this time?

(1) (Reply)

‘my Grass To Grace Story’ – Prophet Joshua Iginla Recounts / . / The Very Good Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.