Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? (1790 Views)

Top(10) Most Gifted Rappers In Nigeria In 2014 / Notjustok's Controversial List Of 10 Most Gifted Rappers In Nigeria / Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers Without Me?-terry Tha Rapman Blasts Another List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by noblesomto(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2013

Music website NotJustOk yesterday released a list of their Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers in Nigeria and placed Olamide as the second best rapper in Nigeria after Modenine. See the list below...

1. Modenine
2. Olamide
3. Phyno
4. M.I
5. Sinzu (Sauce Kid)
6. ShowDemCamp (SDC)
7. Ice Prince
8. Vector
9. Naeto C
10. Reminisce

Personal opinion and with all due respect to other rappers in Nigeria, but I think M.I is in a class of his own. I think he's not just the best rapper in Nigeria, he's the best rapper in Africa. Like, he's not even on anyone's level. He shouldn't even be on this list. We should be comparing M.I to Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar and the likes and not Olamide or Phyno. That's my personal opinion. What do you think of the list?

for more gist visit: www.info10ment.com

Affordable adverts, promo & placements, music promotion etc @
www.info10ment.com
Pin: 27CB113F
Email: noble@info10ment.com
twitter: @info10ment.com
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Modenine is a hardcore rapper. I like the flow of Vector. Phyno is also trying.
Ice Prince now has only 1 style of rapping. The Aboki style.
Others are just there.
Don't tell me Olamide, Naeto C & Reminisce can rap abi wrap?
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's nonsensical,MI should be first,then Phenom and Jesse Jagz ought to be there too.Naeto C shouldnt be there at all,and reminisce

2 Likes

Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by 419nigga(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
mylist------1.modenine 2.boogey 3.MI .....................i dont care baout the rest
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by nickz(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wack list......smh for notjustok
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by Phranciz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
My own list
1) Mode nine (guess I should give respect to whom its due)
2) M.I
3) Olamide
4) Phyno
5) Vector
6) Yung six (I know pple would say how but my opinion)
7) Ice prince
cool Neato C
9) Reminisce
10)Jesse jags
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 09, 2013
I think U guys are trying to list Н̇ơƜ many rappers we have iŋ Naija not tђε most gifted .... Where is IKECHUWU AND DAGRIN.
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by yoji: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Anybody who listened to jesse jagz after party wil acknowledge he deserves to be there.

1 Like

Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2013
...this list is dumb...most gifted rappers?
And phenom is'nt on the list...Jesse Jags...what is remenisce and sinzu doing on this list?
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by wildchild1: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
lot of things wrong with the list
1.Olamide should not be in the top 5
2.What is Reminisce doing on that list?
3.Vector is way too low on the list
4.Naeto C,Sinzu what are they doing on the list too?
Where is OD,Jesse Jags,Pheroshewus,Ghetto P
will be back for more

2 Likes

Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by badbaba: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2013
My list(remember MOST Gifted not Best selling)

1. Jesse Jagz (listen to jesse jagz ft. 9ice)

2. MI (versatile)

3. Olamide (twisted mind)

4. Vector (vocally on point, rhythmical flows)

5. Rukus (Undiscovered monster)

6. Phenom(lyrical word player)

7. Yung6ix (word player)

8. Sinzu(should even b on top but seems like he does music 4 fun..He's got mad street lines. Really Gifted)

9. Reminisce (learned but street)

10.Naeto C (cool but suree to make good music)

,Modenine is Lyrical, but his vocals and his choice of beats don't do it for me. OLD SCHOOL if you ask me.Girls can't even love His joints! Smh
Re: Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? by Welani: 3:39am On Jun 21, 2016
M.I
Vector
Ice prince though I dont know if he still raps

with all due respect to the ones not mentioned...Olamide makes good music though I cnt understand his language.. phyno cnt hear not even a word lol
but you shud know M.I is a god

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Solidstar - One Man One Vote + One Nigeria (MP3) / Latest Nigerian Gospel Artiste/trumpeter / Never Again By Daniel Wilson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.