Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. (2183 Views)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / She Is Hiv Positive But Still Sleeping With Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by itt91yahoocom: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
I am Natural Medicine Practitioner , 3 Years ago , during one of my Consultation with an HIV Patient Lady , i never knew she is HIV positive though , she lied to me that the Blood Immune Booster i sell for her is for her Aunty who is Positive , Many attempt to meet her Aunt Proved Abortive , she always give the excuse that she is very busy, she works over the Counter in a Bank , she closes very Late and so on , i made advances to her and she told me that her Aunt who is HIV Patient would love to be hooked with a HIV patient too if i find any i could Introduce her , i know some men and i told her to Invite her Aunt so i could as well invite a guy so they could meet , she told me that her Aunt said she should first meet the guy , access him and then get back to her because she is just too busy, we agreed to meet on a Particular day ,before that day , i was around the Area where this lady lives so i called her to come , she came , i asked after her Aunt which she says is fine , because it was not the Appointed date for her supposed Aunt to meet the guy i wanted to Introduced , so i decided to talk to of my Interest, one thing led to the other , we became intimate and after the Acts i don't know what happened i had a strong feeling that she could be the HIV Patients and there was no Aunty some where , when she was Undressing i saw some Rashes on her thigh and close to her Private but the emotion and urge could not make me stop , the countenance on her face was Highly suspicious and i asked her , what is the Problem ? Are you the HIV patients and no Aunt Somewhere , he said this and i can never forget that Statement :I STOLE HER PRIDE: Yes she is but the acts have been done , i became very sad , Dejected and worried that i already have the Virus , When we Parted i decided to go for a HIV test which turn out to be NEGATIVE as a Nature Therapist , i am aware of Window Period, which is usually 6 Months , so i cant say i am free , i keep going for Test on and on each Months,Pathological Departments Luth, General Hospital ,Reputable Private Laboratory ,test shows Negative , I decided to go to st.Nicholas Hospital because they are very Credible , my test says NON REACTIVE STILL.(NEGATIVE)
Initially i was mad with the lady , she knows she is Positive and yet she failed to let me know when i was making the intimate advances to her , i thought she did it Intentionally and she is been wicked , i decided to face my Challenges , 3 Years now i am still Negative to HIV , Most Importantly , after the acts , i have some funny Symptoms and feelings like body itching, Dizziness,weakness from inside ,i look very pale and severe Fever .As a Nature Therapist i resorted to drinking liquid from many Natural medicinal Plants , I am not saying the Natural Therapy liquid which i drink is what freed me because there is no known cure for HIV , what i am saying is this i was Intimate with an HIV patients and after 3 years i am still Negative and no Signs and Symptoms of HIV , Moderator , I hereby challenge you to ask questions , Investigate further about this , because i know many would not believe this but its a true life Experience , The lady in question is still alive , works in a Popular Company in Lagos .Me and the lady met after the acts , we discussed and i tried all i could to Encourage her because the thought of HIV almost made her Commit Suicide , She goes to take Anti-Retroviral Drug till date and she is doing fine .She is still Positive.
Medical Experts.Please contribute , what are the Possibilities of my Experience.End Time Tinz and Garri Group Please do not derail.I am not Gramarian so dont quote my Grammatical Construction ,I hope my message is Clear enough.
Re: Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by wasak(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
is HIV not an END TIME DISEASE? Why don't u want us to comment on an End time thread? or don't u know u are an END TIME OP?
Re: Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lollz @ ur passionate appeal to the End Time & Garri Groups...
On d issue at hand, there are many possibilities: its very probable that you didn't contact d virus ab initio, ie from d beginning. Its a well known fact that not every intercourse leads to tramsmission of HIV, and then again the risk of getting the virus is also less if there are no wounds in the g.eni.tal areas of both partners. Also, its easier to get the virus from man to woman than from woman to man, due to anatomical & other differences between d male & female.
However, u took a big risk by sleeping unprotected wit someone whom u already suspected of being HIV positive.
Re: Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by tellwisdom: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Foolish boi...you should thank your God justosauce restored ur fate. Go, and sin no more
Re: Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by jam04(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
@op, you are lucky. The risk of getting the HIV virus from an infected woman to a man is low compared from a man to a woman. I think that is what played out.

There is no scientific fact to prove anyone is immune to the virus, so don't have weird imagination that you special or that you are a saint of herbal concoction.

........And don't think you are lucky too. Play safe
Re: Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by cell22: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ tellwisdom I think your id should be tellfollish You should know you have not exhibited any words of wisdom here , i wonder why people like you must comments on every Thread ,even when you don't need to show your foolishness .People like you have helped in turning Interesting,educat and thought provoking,educative thread on Nairaland to rubbish,Don't pity me for what Happened , and i don't need your go and sin no more , it dawn on me after the acts , i did not suspect her before the acts and more-so i fail to say that i used Protection but it burst in the middle of the acts, this post is not intended for Sympathy or consoling ,the acts happened 3 Years ago and such does not happen again , i want to know the Possibilities from the scientific and Medical Perspective which Justosaus have done and i still need more .
Re: Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by cell22: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
cell22: @ tellwisdom I think your id should be tellfollish You should know you have not exhibited any words of wisdom here , i wonder why people like you must comments on every Thread ,even when you don't need to show your foolishness .People like you have helped in turning Interesting,thought provoking and educative thread on Nairaland to rubbish,Don't pity me for what Happened , and i don't need your go and sin no more , it dawn on me after the acts , i did not suspect her before the acts and more-so i fail to say that i used Protection but it burst in the middle of the acts, this post is not intended for Sympathy or consoling ,the acts happened 3 Years ago and such does not happen again , i want to know the Possibilities from the scientific and Medical Perspective which Justosaus have done and i still need more .
Re: Intimate With HIV Positive But Still Negative After 3 Years. by tpapi: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
I dont know y nigerians jus love unprotected sex

(1) (Reply)

Is Ebola Really In Nigeria??? / 11 Facts About Coca-cola They Do Not Want You To Know. / Jigsimur Health Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.